•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hii... Is it true that when you eat in front of the the tv and eating, you loose your apeptite...?

Cuz it happened to me before....πŸ˜†

Priyanka

i dont think tat u lose ur appetite but becoz ur watchin TV but becoz ur mind is concentrating on the thing tats on tv u tend to forget sumtimes tat u were actually eatin as well[tat happened 2 me once lol]!!!Also its kinda hard to do things at da same time if ur not a multitasker!!

Originally posted by micropink11

i dont think tat u lose ur appetite but becoz ur watchin TV but becoz ur mind is concentrating on the thing tats on tv u tend to forget sumtimes tat u were actually eatin as well[tat happened 2 me once lol]!!!Also its kinda hard to do things at da same time if ur not a multitasker!!

Same here!!

Wow you are lucky if you can eat in front of the TV and lose weight!! πŸ˜†   

No I think its not good to eat watching TV because then you tend to eat more e.g. popcorn, chocolates, pizza etc. and drink sugary pops too.

Just my POV πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Guardian Angel

Wow you are lucky if you can eat in front of the TV and lose weight!! πŸ˜†   

No I think its not good to eat watching TV because then you tend to eat more e.g. popcorn, chocolates, pizza etc. and drink sugary pops too.

Just my POV πŸ˜ƒ
whats wrong w/ eating junk food in front of the tv???? those products r made to be eaten in front of a tv... eating them elsewhere(on dining table) is an insult to those products!!!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by 2smart4u

whats wrong w/ eating junk food in front of the tv???? those products r made to be eaten in front of a tv... eating them elsewhere(on dining table) is an insult to those products!!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Uff sadeli!! Nutin is wrong yaar but you tend to overeat when you are on the couch watching TV and eating, thats all.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Uff sadeli!! Nutin is wrong yaar but you tend to overeat when you are on the couch watching TV and eating, thats all.πŸ˜†

yea and then one tends to become a couch potato....true but i eat in front of the tv all the time and one should always know how much it's body can handle, right?πŸ˜‰

waise gaining a pound or 2 wont be that badπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by 2smart4u

yea and then one tends to become a couch potato....true but i eat in front of the tv all the time and one should always know how much it's body can handle, right?πŸ˜‰

waise gaining a pound or 2 wont be that badπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaar you hardly eat!!!  Ekdum suklakdi ho....... you dont have to worry about gaining.  You are just perfectπŸ‘

Yaar you hardly eat!!!  Ekdum suklakdi ho....... you dont have to worry about gaining.  You are just perfectπŸ‘

πŸ˜† ek taraf bol rahi ho ke mein suklakdi hoon and on other hand i'm perfect????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pagli!πŸ˜†