preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Heeyy Guys!

We finally have a new MOTW!! And yes we'll try to keep these weekly now and not monthly :p

Alrighty for our new member .. you've probably seen her in the Saawariya FC and she's a part of the dev team annd you would assume she's a SRK fan cause of her username :p

Any Ideas??

Our new MOTW is srk_lover AKA Megha!

Here's a bit more about her

Name: Megha 😛 

Profession: Student

Country of residence: Canada

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because:

Because Saawariya fanclub is soo addictive 😆 we move as fast as light...
theres not a single opportunity we spare to make fun of our darlings SonaBir,
and analyze them to bits and pieces...everything from their expressions,
to their hand movements, to their eye contact, to their hair, to their nails,
their clothes, to their closeness, to their distance, to holding hands, their friendship,
their bonding, their laughing, getting nervous, sweetness, respectfulness....
so much so....to even their eye blinking...we analyze EVERYTHING!!
trust me, once we get sumthing new on them, be an interview, a video,
a picture...watever it may be...we dont spare the chance....
thas why i'm soo hooked to the fanclub 😃 and ofcourse..
none of this wud exist if it wasnt for all my wonderful friends
i made at the fanclub 😳

My hobbies, more abt me:

I love adventure...im a total travelling type of person, i'm also very reserved and shy...
but once i open up....im totally comfortable and in fully masti mood all the time...loll

My personality in brief:

I'm very positive in life...i take things as they come...not very critical but
dont have blind faith in anything either....quite easy going...
friendly i guess...i can be the quietest person u ever meet,
or the most hyper...lol...just depends on my mood i guess...

My favorite:

~Colour: Blue

~Sport: I dont play any sports...but i love watching cricket,
soccer and ice hockey (NHL)

~Food: I'm a complete foody loll ghar ka khana tops
the list, indian and italian cuisines (vegetarian tho 😳)

~Song/Movie:

Song: Suraj Hua Maddham (All time favorite), but at the
moment, it's gotta be Jaanejaan from Saawariya..

Movie: wow..too many to list...umm...Swades, Devdas,
KKHH, DDLJ, HAHK, Prem Rog, Black..god the list goes onnn..

Favorite celebrity:

Srk, Madhuri, Rani, Ranbir and Sonam (currently)...Sonu Nigam
and many moreee!! lol as i said, im not very critical...
i like eveyrone for who they are and their individuality 😳

Favorite fan club:

It was Sonu Nigam Fanclub until it got moved back to Idol Section,
now it's one and only, Saawariya 😳

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section?

For IF, I'll say the hard work and dedication behind all the members who made
it what it is today..everyone from the video uploaders, to the updaters,
to the dev team, and to the regular members....everyone is soo awesome and
it's like 1 big family and we can go to any house (section) we like at any time
and are greeted with warmth and pleasure....about fanclub section...
well i really only visit 1 club, Saawariya, and i've said everything above about it
lol...it love it to bits..and everyone there...ammu, fary, adity, raiinie, rashi,
niti, pia, tang, maya, ashi, kruthi, chandu, atlast, becky, jess...
everyoneeeeee...sorry if i missed ur name..but i love u all 😳

So what are you waiting for?? Start Grillllingg!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! Congo's ! Will come back with my Questions ! :)
Enjoy your Week ! 👏 😃
stargirl345 thumbnail
COngrats megha... 👏 👏 👏

-Ruchika
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz Megha! Enjoy your week 😛
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WooT Congratzz Megz 😃

Hope u get bombarded with questions 😃
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Congratualtions Meghaa ! !
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank u everyoneee...itz an honour 😳

and thanks to cfc dev team for picking on me 😆
HAILA...Megha tum..??
Mubarak hoo
Congratulations..
I will come to grill u..
Kahaan bachke jaoghi
😆
1)Your thoughts on charity and how would that play a role in your future life?
2)Whose your current crush?
3)Whats your all time fav song?
4)Do u like rain?Why or why not and what does it remind u of?
5)Pretend that u were George Bush. Describe what your day would be like.

6)Describe your reaction if u got to meet Amber |Dhara!
7)Describe a typical date with Sonam kapoor!
8)Do u like bananas? If no or yes why?
9)Your five most Fav Things in life?
10)Who do consider as your inspiration? Why?

11)What is the sweetest thing you've done for someone else?
12)What is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?
13)What is the stupidest thing you've ever said?
14)What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?
15)What is the thing you want most in this world?
16)What is the deepest thing you've ever said?
17)Do you believe in astrology?
18)What is your childhood dream?
19)What is the first quality you would look for in a life partner?
20)Who do you day dream about?
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

thank u pentagon!!! hehe...and happy birthday 🤗

Originally posted by: Pentaminous

1)Your thoughts on charity and how would that play a role in your future life? charity i believe is sumthing everyone shud do, if they are in the position to so....we need to think about the poor, the helpless as well and always donate to make their lives a bit better....as much as we can...currently, wenever we go to india, we always donate for the cows...i duno wat itz called...but since we worship cows, we donate alot for them...for the future, i wud love to help out sick kids...
2)Whose your current crush? ranbir kapoor 😳
3)Whats your all time fav song? suraj hua maddham
4)Do u like rain?Why or why not and what does it remind u of? yes i like rain...but onli canadian rain lol..canadian rain is so soft and gentle...feels really nice....it doesnt remind me of anything lol i just like it...and my name also means rain 😃
5)Pretend that u were George Bush. Describe what your day would be like. playing golf 😃

6)Describe your reaction if u got to meet Amber |Dhara! umm i dont watch taht show...but it wud be strange..i usually get freaked out wen i see unusual things...i'd prolly just smile and ignore them, just so i dont make a fool outta myself and seem rude...itz just that i cant control myself wen i see blood, or weird things...like hritik's thumb...i cant look at it...it freaks me out....loll so yeah 😳
7)Describe a typical date with Sonam kapoor! for ranbir...take her out for sum meat...den take her on a motorbike around the streets singing, my dil goes hmmmmmmmm 😆 and den wen dropping her home...give her sum air kisses 😉
8)Do u like bananas? If no or yes why? yes i doooo!! they are sweet and tasty...loll
9)Your five most Fav Things in life? things...umm...my room, my lappy, my ipod, my ring and my last birthday card from my grandpa...
10)Who do consider as your inspiration? Why? Mother Teresa definately has always been my inspiration, where way of life is considered...i also had a chance to meet her once wen i was really small...she was onli 1 building away from me wen i went to kolkatta (den calcutta)....but i missed the chance....i love wat she did for all the kids...not belonging to india, she styl did so much for the kids of there and helped them thru their tough times....i love her...may her soul rest in peace...she's the onli human being i consider as God..or atleast the closest to God..

11)What is the sweetest thing you've done for someone else? umm...i dont do sweet things for ppl LOL...but umm...in kolkatta there was a grandma who was lying on the roads at the middle of the nite all alone...it was cold nite and she had no blanket...we were going to the temple den and saw her....so i put my shawl over her and bought her sum hot tea....thas all i cud think of....
12)What is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you? no1 does sweet things for me LOL....ummm....this guy sent me a secret valentine chocolate rose many many years ago...i styl dont noe who he was 😆
13)What is the stupidest thing you've ever said? i honestly say ALOT of s2pid things...every sentence that comes outta my mouth is s2pid loll....i was talking to a bunch of ppl once...and i told them that srk is my fan...😆 and i didnt even realize wat i said...
14)What is the stupidest thing you've ever done? fall into a pond lol....we had gone on a picnic and were trying to catch sum fish in a small pond...but we were trying to catch them with cups lol....like those foams cups....we took branches off a tree and stuck them into the cup...den put the cup in the water and were trying to catch fish.....i was trying so hard and kept moving forward that my hand slipped and down i fell...
15)What is the thing you want most in this world? my grandpa back
16)What is the deepest thing you've ever said? deepest lol i was onli deep with my grandpa...once i hadnt met him for awhile...it had been about 2 months cuz of exams and all...so after 2 months i went to his house and he looked at me adn started crying...i was like wat happened?? hes like love beholds love (in english)...and i didnt get wat he was trying to say.....den he told me i didnt see u for 2 months, i missed u very much, dont ever do that again...i got so emotional and told him love beholds love....i love u and am always here with u...and den hugged him...every moment i spent with my grandpa was my deepest moment...
17)Do you believe in astrology? sumwat...itz apart of hinduism...even if we dont believe in it...we're always connected to it one way or another lolll but our family doesnt always run to the priests and ask them wen shud we do wat...etc...we just do things...like business, pooja's, travelling etc etc.....but yeah...for weddings we do believe in it...we look at the horoscopes of the girl and boy and decided wen the marriage shud take place...
18)What is your childhood dream? haha i dont remember....loll....i think it was to become an actress one day 😆
19)What is the first quality you would look for in a life partner? first quality...lol...hes gotta be tall...ive honestly had enuff with guyz shorter than me
20)Who do you day dream about? loll day dreaming...hmmmmm...at present itz ranbir and his rehersal's for teh song jsab se tere naina, wen hes in the jeans onli 😉 

thank u for the questions pentagon!! had fun 😆

Edited by srk_lover - 16 years ago