Last Warning on posting religious Topics!

Posted: 16 years ago

Moderator's Note:
Guys

Strictly no more religion topics here. this is a section for paranormal and spirituality not a place to BASH other religions!!!!!!!!

Strictly no more topics then on religion if all you guys will do is degrade other religions!

If you can not be tolerant of other religions, simply do not post here.

Otherwise i will just trash all posts which are about religion so we do not bash members or hurt others.

This is not done guys!!!! There is NO NEED to bash other religions. Simple fact is they all do exist, we live in a multi-faith society. Whether you do agree or diagree with the teachings, that is another matter but there is no need to bash other religions, and this applies to everyone!!!

If this continues, Topics on religion will be trashed W/O NOTICE....And WL will be increased. (Even if you do not care that it is inceased, it can be increased more until a ban is implemented)

Final warning guys!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail
hey no one is bashing here. chill man. Religion is also important here esp for GCSE students. People can share things man. come on man. please try to understand 😊
^^^^ Replied to ur PM,

Yes that is what i am saying religion is important here, to understand the other religions and their views, and yes people have been bashing that is why Bhaskar had to lock that other topic and it has gone on before and is still going on across the forums. This is simply a warning that if it does carry on, then serious action will be taken, so I am 'chilled' as long as you guys dont keep bashing or creating topics like the last one about how islam is the only religion. I am only askinbg everyone to be tolerant towards others.

I am not asking for much, simply if you do not like it, then do not post.

Yes i have also done GCSE RS in the past, so that is why i am saying please be tolerant...as if bashing does occur, then the concequences will not be nice. 😳

All i am asking is to be polite. I am not amused any more with the amount of warnings i have to give for bashing, and it's getting to the point where no one listems, so harsh posts is now needed to get the point across and to let u know This is NOT a joke anymore and you can NOT do as you want, like abusing others.
WillSmith456 thumbnail
thanks but ohhh i mean think about banner contests 😊
Angelic_J thumbnail

Thanx anon this was strictly neededπŸ€— people just get derailed off the topic and start bashing religions

^^^ Well that is why report is there to report issue straight away, Mods do have lives and can not be here 24/7 so some one else can deal with situations if VB are not here.

And well if you respect others they will respect you, simple as that, sometimes the way you are percieved is not ina good light which causes more problem, and this is 4 everyone! And no its not just ur religion that gets bashed, you guys unknowingly are bashing others....even though u say 'not naming names', this is a way or irriate others, and everyone knows u have a secondry meaning, so please do not do this either on the sly. 😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Saira.. This was definitely needed!!

U know i was  quite shocked that even Bhaskar Bro had to come to close the topic! But it was really going the wrong way..Comparisons of religions, attacks on members etc.. my godπŸ˜•

I hope everyone will take care next time before posting!πŸ˜›

Love,
Gracella
Yes Gracy, this is getting way out of hand, and i also want no bashing indirectly this is the reason why there is fights, 😊
Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for posting this thread/warning
it was really needed..
even though i am muslim and i still found it Un-fair n biased that how some members in this sections are discrimintaing other religions by posting such topics like " islam Vs. other religions..is t here any"...i found it soo mean and RUDE!!
i respect all the religions by heart and cant stand that kinda bashing goin on in this section...
thanks again anon for this warning...hopefully, next time all the memebers will keep that in mind..
Luv Daisy!!
^^Nps Daisy!

And yes i have the same views too, as im also from the same religion and thought this was totally disrespectful. Guessing that Religious pluralism does not exist here 😊 And I am hoping that those who do RS at school know what i am talking about if you feel that we should have relg posts here then please show some of this, and get along peacefully with other religions. As otherwise it is a bif contradiction to say you do RS to get to know what other faiths do and then you show total disrespect for them, Why bother to learn about them if you can not tolerate them. 😊