Tell him how she feels
For him to feel the way
She does

But she'll never be able
To express her love, she'll
Shelter it in her heart for
Always

I've loved him for so long...

When u have feeling for someone...do u ever hide them??

Do u just tell the person...

Was there a time where u wished u hadnt told the person...coz it ruined what u had already??

Anyhting else u would like to add about this poem?

Have fun,

Anji

L&F Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
👏 Nice Poem !!

There are many reasons cuz of which we might hide our feelings and one of the greatest fear is wht the next person wud take it as or we might not be even sure abt our feelings...

There are sometimes i wished i wudn't have told her abt ma feelings cuz it made a difference the way we were behave things changed...there was a reserveness btw us...cuz we are more than friends now...but cudn't name it more than friends either..cuz she loved sumone else...

Last lines are greatly writtren

But she'll never be able
Always 😳
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with all that...
But sometimes, you have to take risks like that... And if it doesn't work out... its not gonna matter after like five years.

If my bf wasn't open with me... we probably wouldn't be together right now. And if I would have 'rejected' him... we both would've gotten over it. Sadly yes, but the whole, 'What if he doesnt like me' and 'What will his friends think' etc etc Youre not gonna even remember it after 2/3 years.
prithvi lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adildagr8

👏 Nice Poem !!

There are many reasons cuz of which we might hide our feelings and one of the greatest fear is wht the next person wud take it as or we might not be even sure abt our feelings...

There are sometimes i wished i wudn't have told her abt ma feelings cuz it made a difference the way we were behave things changed...there was a reserveness btw us...cuz we are more than friends now...but cudn't name it more than friends either..cuz she loved sumone else...

Last lines are greatly writtren

But she'll never be able
Always 😳

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! tyre true!

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~Anji~

Wonderful poem Anji. yet soo sad.

When u have feeling for someone...do u ever hide them?? yes all d time. i never tell d person i like "i like you" cuz d only reason is then he might look at me weird he might not like me. he might break my heart and just walk away. 😭 that's why i always hide my feelings. i tell my friends though. d only hard part in this situation is knowing if d guy likes u back or not.

Do u just tell the person... Nope. ^^ like i said B4 d hard part about telling someone ur feelings. he might not like u back. he may only like u as a friend and might break d frienship after he knows d truth. OR he may not like u at all. that's d heart breaking part about this. and i would never want to go throuhg that. EVER! only if im 100000% sure that they like me back then i'd tell him. 😊

Was there a time where u wished u hadnt told the person...coz it ruined what u had already?? well.. i liked this guy last yr. but i didnt know if he liked me and today im not afraid to say that i used to like you. cuz now i dont. and i couldnt care less if he likes me or not. and i have never told a person straight up to their face that i like them. soo, so far im good. i dont regret anything.

Anyhting else u would like to add about this poem? Yupp. that this was an awesome poem!! did u write it? it's sooo sad though.

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome, touching Poem Anji! 👏 👏
I felt very sad for her..i mean the girl..

Never experienced this before.. but i think i would hide in the beginning for sure..coz u never know if its really serious or just some crush...

But i do believe that when u love someone.. u should take the risk to tell hi,m.. coz u never know.. maybe he feels the same way for you nah..?
And that's why i like the song from Andaz a lot...
Kisi se tum pyaar karo..to phir izhaar karo..kahin naa phir der hojaaye...

the poem was great!
tfs
Love,
Gracella