Saawariya Fanclub + new fc link pg.155 - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
Guys...Ranbir does have a history with Deepika...I really don't want to say anything about her as she has her own set of fans... but Neetu Kapoor never approved of the girl.Ranbir doesn't like talking about her anywhere...whether it's heartbreak or something else..no idea...

But yes, Nihaar ( her long-time boyfriend in Mumbai whom she keeps like a pup) was and is still nuts about Deepika. 😳
arre?! kyun what happened why r u guys gobnna kill ranbir πŸ˜†
^^ yup! I too want to know the details...

PS..I'm not at all a deepika fan...Edited by np-rox - 16 years ago
i know for sure that once ranbir starts shooting for the film with deepika.....there will be lots and lots of rumours floating around since they have a history together according to the media....
the media is gonna be doing exactly what they did with saif and bips....i hope ranbir keeps clear of al this media frenzy
congo guyzzzzzzzzzz on d new fc...(i knw m alwayz late πŸ˜† )....btw y r u lot talkin bout killin ranbir>??...btw any box office update of saawariya?
Originally posted by tpam

you can say the whole story! we want to know in details!! .. here we dnt hav deepika fan . this is saawariya fc we wnt mind!!

want to knw wat was neetu -rishi thing abt deepikA?? pleaseeeeπŸ˜ƒ

Yupp..i want to knw tooo! Deepika and Nihaar suit each other just the way SonaBir fit together..You can even take Sonam and Ranbirs name in one breathe- SonaBir!! I see all the signs..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly ritu !! and since deepika is an eye candy for whole some media and also bollywood , they wil try to bring up new stories with deepika -ranbir!! nw it is upto ranbir to handle! if he has some flame still for her he wil fall once again .. and if he is thorough professional he wil manage the situation well

Nopes...i dn't think he will go back if the reason for the split was his mother...

If not...then its sona-birs fans bad luck!! 🀒

lol if he goes back to deepika again , while shooting for his next movieπŸ˜†

Ahahha..Amu looks like we have to take out our weapons if Bir goes to Deepikaa!! πŸ˜†

Ranbir dated Deepika for sure... it's not a rumour and Ranbir can very well go and scream his lungs out that "we were just friends" but it's not true.

Deepika belongs to Banglore....her father hasn't really approved of her decisions in life. She came to Mumbai after her stunning face caught everybody's eyes....she was in a live-in relationship with Nihar Pandya ( quite a popular guy in Mumbai's social circuit). Since all these kids moved around in the same circle, Deepika met Ranbir and Deepika immediately left Nihar for him....Nihar and Ranbir's friendship soured and Nihar even came down to fist fights. Ranbir tried to handle the situation but.....forget it! Neetu Kapoor didn't approve of Deepika ...why? I don't know. Ranbir put behind this whole episode and immersed himself in Saawariya. Nihar and Deepika are back together but she refuses to acknowledge him in public....

Sonam came into the picture much much later....Ranbir is still touchy at times about the Deepika episode but he is on an altogether different track now.

I KNOW!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†! and if stil those things dnt work πŸ˜†i promise i wnt see his movies ever!and i am serious

BOYCOTT all his moviess..Buh then i look at ur sigg (esp the 2nd one) SonaBir = 'Ek Dujei Ki Liye' πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†