Celebrity Fan Clubs

Saawariya Fanclub + new fc link pg.155 - Page 7

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Forgot to add...Vijay Mallya ( owner of Kingfisher) has bought some property for Deepika in Banglore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilz123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nitica_82

Ranbir dated Deepika for sure... it's not a rumour and Ranbir can very well go and scream his lungs out that "we were just friends" but it's not true.

Deepika belongs to Banglore....her father hasn't really approved of her decisions in life. She came to Mumbai after her stunning face caught everybody's eyes....she was in a live-in relationship with Nihar Pandya ( quite a popular guy in Mumbai's social circuit). Since all these kids moved around in the same circle, Deepika met Ranbir and Deepika immediately left Nihar for him....Nihar and Ranbir's friendship soured and Nihar even came down to fist fights. Ranbir tried to handle the situation but.....forget it! Neetu Kapoor didn't approve of Deepika ...why? I don't know. Ranbir put behind this whole episode and immersed himself in Saawariya. Nihar and Deepika are back together but she refuses to acknowledge him in public....

Sonam came into the picture much much later....Ranbir is still touchy at times about the Deepika episode but he is on an altogether different track now.

ohhh really?????/ i thought this was all media created and even rabir has denied it....i dont hink ranbir wud lie bout it since he confessed that he had a crush on nandita and bout his first gf....also he even said thats before they cud figure out their feelings for eachother the media got in the way and they decided to concentrate on their career...so yeh maybe they had a little crush on eachother but i dont think they ever dated....

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir dated Deepika for sure... it's not a rumour and Ranbir can very well go and scream his lungs out that "we were just friends" but it's not true.

Deepika belongs to Banglore....her father hasn't really approved of her decisions in life. She came to Mumbai after her stunning face caught everybody's eyes....she was in a live-in relationship with Nihar Pandya ( quite a popular guy in Mumbai's social circuit). Since all these kids moved around in the same circle, Deepika met Ranbir and Deepika immediately left Nihar for him....Nihar and Ranbir's friendship soured and Nihar even came down to fist fights. Ranbir tried to handle the situation but.....forget it! - Niti complete the sentence, dont keep me dangling 😆😆😆 Neetu Kapoor didn't approve of Deepika ...why? I don't know. Ranbir put behind this whole episode and immersed himself in Saawariya. Nihar and Deepika are back together but she refuses to acknowledge him in public....

Sonam came into the picture much much later....Ranbir is still touchy at times about the Deepika episode but he is on an altogether different track now.

Ohh so tht hissy-fitty fight did happen after all,even though Bir has been deny it through out his interview...😕..thnx for info Niti..

Raiinie2 thumbnail

Forgot to add...Vijay Mallya ( owner of Kingfisher) has bought some property for Deepika in Banglore.

Okay, now thts soo fishyy!!😕

Wasnt he the one who put Deepika in his 'annual calender shoot' which seperates the elite models from the rest..and from then on she went went on to become really popularrr!!?? 😕

np-rox thumbnail

Deepika belongs to Banglore....her father hasn't really approved of her decisions in life. She came to Mumbai after her stunning face caught everybody's eyes....she was in a live-in relationship with Nihar Pandya ( quite a popular guy in Mumbai's social circuit). Since all these kids moved around in the same circle, Deepika met Ranbir and Deepika immediately left Nihar for him....Nihar and Ranbir's friendship soured and Nihar even came down to fist fights. Ranbir tried to handle the situation but.....forget it! Neetu Kapoor didn't approve of Deepika ...why? I don't know. Ranbir put behind this whole episode and immersed himself in Saawariya. Nihar and Deepika are back together but she refuses to acknowledge him in public....

Thnx for the info....But seriously Neetu ji was correct ...a girl who can have a live-in relationship at 18...is not exactly...a good girl..

Good that there's nthing going on anymore..& I don't think he'll go back now...Better he does not ..otherwise...i'm coming to slap him... 😉 😉
Raiinie2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tpam

wat this line means" he is in different track now???

and deepika was just abt 18 yrs and she had live in relationship . thats really disgusting well i may b backdated bt still i cant approve this that too at 18 yrs of age

I was thinking the same, she must be really young by the time..😕 

'In a different track' means His with Sonam now so, Deepika whoo   !!?? 😆😆😆

np-rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tpam

exactly thats my point! if some1 can go for live in at 18 and can ditch old boyfrnd seeing ranbir can do anything for getting roles! i mean she can go ahead and do bedroom favours for most of the prducers and directors!

And then u can't blame her for getting good & many offers...
magar ranbir sudhra hua ladka hai....he will maintain his distance...I hope so...
np-rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raiinie

I was thinking the same, she must be really young by the time..😕

'In a different track' means His with Sonam now so, Deepika whoo !!?? 😆😆😆

Lets hope so...I don't know how I'll react if this piece of news ever becomes reality...
Abhi tak toh bas sapne dekhe hain..sach hona toh sona-bir par depend karte hai.. 😳 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I can't prove anything... I only have my word. How can Ranbir be comfortable talking about Deepika after all that happened? Think, reflect and you shall have the answer.

Deepika has denied the live-in thingy but she was DEFINITELY Nihaar's girlfriend....and Nihaar was totally committed to her.
nilz123 thumbnail
omg....dats shocking...she was in a live-in relationship at the age of 18....no wonder neetu doesnt like her...
but from the little we know about ranbir i can say he's a complete momma's boy so i dont think he wud go with deepika if his mom disapproves and i think secretly neetu wants ranbir and sonam to be togethr like the way she was talking about sona being a 'warm girl' and 'pyaari bachchi'...and fussing over her hair ans make-up at the premiere....awww