Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: srkfan89

Hey Hey Hey! Sorry hahah guest of honor has to come late for her won party no? :P
Thanks alot alot Deep and Rani_Khan123 (= great to have friends like you! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Hehe dance numbers? I've got one.. my fav.. Dard-e-Disco! listening to it now! hahaha.. sigh i ahvent seen OSO yettttt (moo) dying to watch it. GUESS WHAT! LAST PAPER ON THURSDAY! yessssshhhhhhh
im waiting for the youtube video to load deep.. cant wait to see it!

hey hey, good to see you back our dearest guest of honour๐Ÿ˜‰

wow, finally exams are over on thursday๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

that's the best news, hope they start a new show of gautam soon, so we'll have something to discuss everyday๐Ÿ˜ณ and since you'll be free too it will be so good๐Ÿ˜ƒ but don't know when it's gonna start๐Ÿ˜ญ

deep321 thumbnail
hey guys! guess where i'm posting from? india! so but i may not be able to post alot,although i'm coming back jan....o and i can't wait for gautams new show either ๐Ÿ˜‰
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep321

hey guys! guess where i'm posting from? india! so but i may not be able to post alot,although i'm coming back jan....o and i can't wait for gautams new show either ๐Ÿ˜‰

you are in India wow๐Ÿ˜ƒ enjoy your vacations don't worry you can post later when you come back... have a good time we'll ask about your trip when you come back, take pictures too to share with us๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kim_ thumbnail
Hey Deep it's your birthday today "Happy Birthday" ๐Ÿ˜ณ well you are india so I didn't make any thread for you, I didn't know if you would get time to visit or not...
well, have a Happy birthday ๐Ÿ‘

with love,

Kim
deep321 thumbnail
thanks kim! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...(how did u know though?)lol i have to go bye ๐Ÿ˜‰
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep321

thanks kim! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...(how did u know though?)lol i have to go bye ๐Ÿ˜‰

hehehe I knew, we are friends after all๐Ÿ˜‰