Marathi TV

Haasya Samrat

ChocoLady thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

when they first announced it, i really looked forward to it... thought it'd be great... but ugh... the jokes are SO corny n pathetic... even my 11 yr old cousin tells better jokes... i can't stand that show!!

what do u ppl think?

another show that kinda annoys me is the one which has that old man as a central character... and it's got Abhay from Ya Sukhanon Ya, and his wife is called Shama or somet like that.. i find that budda kinda annoying.. but i like the wife, she's the only reason why I'd watch it sometimes..

And that ghadlay bighadlay, uffff i can't stand that one either.. i shut off planetvu when these shows come on :p

Adhuri Aik Kahani is really irritating too with a storyline even more incredible than some bollywood movies. but still i keep watching it, despite the over acting. ooooooooh i cannot stand tejas' husband esp when he starts the self-pity act.

vahini saheb is okkk but it had started to become a bore. one thing abt vahini saheb that i get irritated with are the crazy sound and visual effects. the style that they copy from hindi soaps. but otherwise it's okay..

i guess i like Avghachi Sansaar and Ya Sukhanon Ya and Asambhav best.

and SRGMP... i LOVE that show... it's the reason i got hooked onto zee marathi... oh, and how can i forget Aamhi saaray khavaiyye? i made quite a few recipes that were given on that show, and they all turned out super!

so what are ur fave shows? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree abt hasya samrat. it's pakau.

i like SRGMP and asambhav. ya sukhano ya is also good.
ChocoLady thumbnail
^ hey neha, can u tell what's going on with ya sukhano ya... what happ to mayuresh? is kasturi still under pressure from jaideep? did samira tell who kidnapped her?
milash thumbnail

ya . hasyasamrat is too bore
some pleople are good .But bore & funny jokes

Asambahv is my too..................fav serial 7 saregamapa amhi sare khavayye is also too good

sometimes i also watch goodmorning maharshtara & marathi movies on sat sunday .they are also good

nowadays on zee marathi there are many marathi movies which are good