Episode 38
                          Manjal Magimai Video Update: Nov.12

Episode 39
                         Manjal Magimai Video Update: Nov.13

Comments Welcome:
Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
anjali_prajin thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks paiyya for your new serial of devayani's.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx thambi for the links of the new serial.
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks tamby for the links
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry about the episodes those are the only ones i could i do find them i shall post them ๐Ÿ˜‰

I see more views compared to Post comon guys and bring yourself forth and give your comments if i could continue!!!
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks pokkiri paiya....any chance of getting earlier episodes? ๐Ÿ˜Š
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

Thanks pokkiri paiya....any chance of getting earlier episodes? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Honestly i cant find the eariler episode if do ill post them.

Can somone write the synoposis what what happend in the pervioos episodes plz if you dont mind???
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi i will give few points - my FIL & MIL watch all serials but i rent dvd's for them - if i am in the same room i see so it won't be the total

Devyani was a street person and she covered her hands with cloth and she painted her face and asking money from people
there is a little boy polishing shoes for money & he called her akka.
Selpa (bandam selva's sister in law) is a corrupted police and she gets money from the crocks so her superior officer yelling at her not doing proper job she just want to arrest somebody - so she saw the begger lady and arrest her for prostitution and take her to station called all press reports - when she is pushing devayani her clothes from her hand came off - the hands are fine - shelpa throw the water to her face and see the press got her photo and she is in the police station

then suddenly they show so many cars & lawyers coming to the police station and telling she is Venu Arvind 's wife died few months ago ( i think accident) devayani acting like crazy and she didn't talk to anyone. they take her to Venu's house the coctor checked - doctor saying she forgot the things happend earlier maybe it will come later once she settled
Venu arvind's mom Latha is sick because she treated devayani like daughter - when she saw her Latha started to get better
Venu arvind has 1 brother & 2 sisters - i think they don't like devayani and the brother is bad - because he is talking someone on the phone and scare her too
this deavayani is different but nobody wants to belive her and she is trying to run away from there few times.
one time Latha & venu take her to temple and she ran away to the little boy ( shoe polisher)telling him that she is different person and her husband is bad person thatswhy she ran away
then they saw a handsom guy with long hair walking with her picture - he is hiring detective to look for her also i think he is in Mumbai or different place - devayani in Chennai
little boy telling her her only safe place is with Venu's house for the moment - but she didn't want to lie to them.
otherside Venu looking for her frantically Latha is sick again
finally Venu found devayani and telling her to save his mother - she doesn't have to wife to him and she can choose - so she went back with him to his house
his sisters insulting her for leaving
Latha is happy and she is telling her you are my eldest daughter don't ever leave me again.

sorry - it's long and this is my first time update and i know i am not good so you can yell at me in your minds only ok

so far looks Devayani is double acting -
venu arvind - looks good guy
the new guy ( devayani's husband) looks handsome and i like long hair
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Kalki for the super intro of Manjal Magimai ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Who said you are not good, its was good dear and hope to see more of yours update for this serial whenever you can ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hate Venu in Arase so its good to see he is nice here ๐Ÿ˜†