Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Some scenes I missed

Panorama goes to that room knocked something - I think she saw that girl Malini

Next day P.N. telling everyone but nobody wants to believe her anyway they all going to that room but nobody is there.

They are showing her family album and she see Malin's picture there. She is telling them this is the person I saw - they are telling her that she is the 2nd brother's wife & she is with her parents in Pondicherry. P.N. arguing at that moment Malini & her parents walked in. imagine everybody looking P.N. that she is crazy or what.

She is angry so she went to her room & starts to pack but Malini came to that room and told her that she is right that her husband locked her there but she can't tell the story now. Even her parents posed to act.

Later VN family decided to take her to PN's mother's house that's where her daughter living. The change will cure her.

Now PN mother Seema (old actress) & father Kolangal Abi's father. VN telling them that she didn't remember anything. Her mom is so sad that she won't even call her mom. They are showing her mom always looking her in a weird way. So they all decided to go to Ooty for holiday.

In the mean time the servant lady called sick & new lady came in. someone send her to kill PN. She is talking to guy but he is in the dark. She is calling him boss. She put pill in the pineapple juice - so PN would be sleep then her buddies will take and dump her in the railway track so it will look accident. Servant lady going to PN room PN mom called her and asked her what are you taking & telling that servant PN allergic to pineapple here come PN father he is telling I will drink it but she didn't want to give it to him because he is going to

Sleep & everybody wonder. Meantime PN daughter & little guy chasing each other and wanted to drink the juice

PN father told the servant lady to drink now she didn't have the choice so she drank.

Next day all of them left for ooty S.lady woke up from her sleep - now her boss is going to kill her

She is following them & put chloroform in a cloth and PN is fainted. She called her buddies they carried her to hill and wanted to push there comes Indian police all of them ran away.

Mean time PN father went to get food he is calling PN and the children joined him too. All of them looking for her and worried but her mom no emotion on her face. Because she feels that PN is not her daughter but she can't prove. Anyway they found PN - took her to the doctor -

PN telling them the story but her mom not believing her

They all went home - s.l. bringing her coffee PN notices her hands & her bangles  .

she knew if she tell them nobody is going to believe her so she went to her mom and asked the servants address. Gardener & PN went to old servant's home & found out that rowdies holding her son in their custody

Pn notices that lady is afraid acting uncomfortably also there is a man sitting. She introduces him as her brother.

Gardener & PN came out and gardener telling her that servant lady didn't have brother. So PN telling the kupam people and all of them came & free the servant lady & her son.

Now she brings the s.lady to home & explain whole story. Somebody trying to kill her. They call acting servant she started to run away her cell phone fell.

But the Ville grab the phone and took out sim card when she is running. It's totally funny to watch. ( why they didn't call the police because the gardener locked the Ville in the kitchen) now all of them chasing her she put the sim card in her mouth at the same time somebody shot her and she died.

Next shot came PN mother got shot on her arm.

Later PN told her mom her whole story that she is chuntariya not Niraya.

venu arvind's home - he is in US.

Middle of the night his father got up & went to living room calling someone but nobody answered.  He is walking up & down - here comes his wife asking who you are calling - he telling her that he is trying to reach venu. They went to their room to sleep

Now we see a shadow moving calling venu's appa. But he looked at the number and turns it off.

Malini (2nd bro wife) asking her sis in law why she didn't respect PN

Sis in law telling her even if PN died I won't cry.

Edited by kalki2007 - 16 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail

sorry multiple post

kalki2007 thumbnail

sorry

Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks Kalki for the nice update.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx kalki for the lovely updates
kalki2007 thumbnail

Devayani looks pregnant -

2nd brother's wife telling her sis in law that Niraja is a nice person don't believe anything you see or hear about her. Appearance can be deceived that's her message. She has personal experience with her husbands. He looks really mean.

Niraja's mother knew the truth - she is treating chundariya in a cold manner
chu trying to help her but she won't accept her
finally chu telling I know my husband is bad he is looking for me but he would never attempt to kill me. There are so many flashbacks about the torture. He is total nut case.
Chu it telling her after she became Niraja there are so many attempts to kill her - why?
Niraja's mother start to think and she believed her now
she is talking to her husband asking about original accident whether it is accident or attempt to murder.

In the mean time Venu's mother asking his husband why he didn't visit niraja's mother in the hospital. Because he told her that he is in the same city (Bangalore) he is confusing her that he had a meeting in Coimbatore but didn't get flight so he came home. There is another scene he is giving suitcase (I think money) to a person they didn't show the face of the person. (So Venu's father acting weirdly - he is the murderer? or venu's brother?

then there is a lady ordering rowdies to kill Niraja. (Who is she?)

First she ordered they wanted to kill niraja but it has to look like accident. Now the new order is kill her don't worry about the accident part.

Venu's father & 2nd brother came & asking niraja's mother that they would like to take them to their home.
The brother trying to scare PN and asking is you acting or is it real that you don't remember? I think she said no. because she is thinking now clearly wanted to know who is trying to kill her daughter.

Shelpa (police) she is the one arrested chundarya first
department suspended her & her assistant - she is a greedy for money she is planning to prove that chundarya is not Niraja. Two rowdies came and warn her not to interfere but she is still looking for details. Her acting is good. The scenes are funny to watch.

kalki2007 thumbnail

Venu's father murderer?

Venu's brother murderer?

Lady's voice ordering to kill Niraja?

Also after the accident Niraja had amnesia so they admitted her to a special clinic from there they can't find her. So Niraja is dead or alive

I have so many questions now

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Venu's father murderer?  maybe...we have to wait and see..

Venu's brother murderer?  that guy is so scary...he cheats his bro, but he cant be a murder i think..he is greedy

Lady's voice ordering to kill Niraja? the lady voice is venus mother, latha..she is the BOSS.

Also after the accident Niraja had amnesia so they admitted her to a special clinic from there they can't find her. So Niraja is dead or alive I think she most be alive😉 but will only come later on...she got some info about her MIL ..wonder whats that can.

I have so many questions now I only have seen 3 new episodes for a timr back ago...never saw the serial from the start...the story is good so fare...thanks Kalki..you are doing a great job👏

kalki2007 thumbnail
thanks meli for clearing my doubts
so far i like this one too compare to other serials.
i stopped watching serials but read all the updates here. i can't control my frustration when i watching & my husband telling me why do you watch it nobody is forcing me. he is right. so i stopped watching but can't stop reading the updates

do you watch Suryavamsam & Madurai ?
i watch these two serials so far they are interesting to watch
Suryavamsam the ladies are fighters for whatever they wanted not crying for anything.
Madurai l like it because the hero he is serious at the same time the way he act makes it more comedy and the language is really nice.

so Latha is villi - so mother & son working together
gosh what a family----------------

kalki2007 thumbnail
Niraja's mother knew the truth
she is asking to act choundriya to as Niraja until thye catch the killers
Chundriya's husband & the detective looking for her and they are in the same city
greedy police is in the same city trying to prove chundriya is not Niraja.
Niraja's mother believe that she is alive somewhere
Mottai villian trying to kill chundriya but police came and rescue her ( the turning point is the police came & got the mottai villian not real police - greedy police(shilpa) set that fake police.)
Mottai telling her that he never met the women but only heard the voice .he is doing it for money
they saw a new villan he is kind of cute
Venu's sisters talking about their boyfriends. the first one telling because of Niraja she lost her boyfriend and she knew that he is a cheat.
the 2nd sister telling the parents that she is attending a wedding out of town - but she is with her boyfriend celebrating his b-day. they didn't show the b-friend's face.
Venu's villan brother looking for a document and his wife Malini she is trying to tell not to do bad things but he is not listening. he is jealous of his brother Venu. he wants to control everything. he is blaming his parents that they treating him like a child.
whole family need theraphy. all of them have issues & selfish.