Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda / Ali FC....Akki we miss u

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

WELCOME TO A FRESH AND A ROCKING FC OF HARSHAD CHOPDA😊

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

We fans dedicate this FC to Akshat.😊..Akshat who ruled our hearts and became the hearthrob of all with his enchanting smile and amazing persona..He stole the hearts of one and all and will always be remembered for his superb potrayal of a character that was so different from what he had done earlier..

He played the character with such ease and took us completely by surprise...His presence in the show was enough to make our hearts melt and drool over him

AKSHAT will always be missed and loved by one and all...

3 cheers to u !!!!!!!

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.😉

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.😃

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.😛

👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.😊

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.😛

Trouble arrives in measures,
and we stack it up real high,
until we're convinced,
we have no reason to try.

If you feel defeated,
you're absolutely wrong,
for if you follow your dream,
you could never lose for long.

Ignore the minor set-backs
that pile up and trouble you,
or you will build a mountain,
out of the stones hurled at you.

The future holds great promise,
your destiny unknown,
but God is always helping,
and you're never alone.

Soar bravely toward your goal.
Let nothing darken the way.
You can change your tomorrow,
if you seek your dream today.

The day light breaks again
Another day has begun.

But still no sleep has come.
My body is weary

My mind overworked.
I lie awake thinking

But what I am unsure.
I need to break free from the cycle I endure.

Everyday is the same and the nights are undistinguished.
I feel as though I am being pushed along with the tide

Unable to break free from the everyday flow.
This is not me I need to change, before time takes over

And I am unable to change.
I need to be freed from the grasp of ordinary

And become that person I have always longed for.
Express myself in every way, and conquer the dreams as I lie awake.

Then I may fall asleep and put my mind to rest.
Make changes in my life and help those in need.

I would like to touch everyone's life in a positive way
And leave my mark on society before I fade away.

You may get a lot of negative
feedback from others,
and so much happens in life
to block the road you wish to travel.

But you must dream anyway
and cherish your dreams
as they come from your soul
and are the blueprint
of who you are.

What's more, they represent
the direction you should take on earth.

Let your heart set your goals
and remain dedicated to them.

Ok so now I post my most favourite scenes of Akshat..Waise tho he was there for a few episodes only and each and every scene of him has been my favourite...

This was the first episode , telecast on 27th September and happens to be my favourite😃

1)The best scene of Akshat was his entry..As Vandu said it..no drama...no suspense..Just a quick fab entry with loads of style and the cutest smile on his face...

2)Ahhhh then when he teases Amber...He was so sweeeettt then..He is like ''Hi Dhara'' and not responding to Amber but continues to give her side glances and tease her...Gosh the scene was the cutest..

His dialouges...

''Dhara ko double credit..Ek itna acha guitar bajane ke liye and ek itne besure gaane ki galtiyan chupane ke liye''😃

''Absolutey Dhara...Jaise mujhe is waqt kisi ke besure gussa ki awaz aa rahi hain'' 😆

''Obviously jab maine koi galti ki hi nahi tho sorry kis baat ki''

''Excuse me..main yahan pe aaya hoon..Agar nahi aata tho wada tootta''

''Aur 5 saal me pachas hazar baar sorry bolne se thodi ki galti tho maaf ho jaati hain na''

3)Then when he hugs the girls abruptly and just give a shock to Amber...His dialouges were amazing..

''Agar asani se nahi milegi tho zabardasti leni paregi''

''Its gud to be back..I missed u...Yaar Lata aunty ne 5 saal maine aisa kya jadoo kar diya..Tum log itni khoobsurat lag rahi ho..Itna acha perfomance diya''

''Oh really kahan hain woh larkiyan..Mujhe tho tumhare alawa aur koi nazar hi nahi aata''

Gosh he had the cutest dialouges...
Then when he meets Lata aunty I love the way he says..
''Acha hint deta hoon...Hmm cream roles''

And when they recocnize him he says..
''Ab yeh mat bolna ki kitna bada ho gaya hoon''..

Awwwwwww this was the best episode for me...He looked amazing in his jackets and jeans...

(Awwwwww I will misssssssssss himmmmmmmmmm)😭

Now comes the second one 😊

Ok so the second episode is the one where Harshad is wearing a red vest..light brown jacket..jeans and sport shoes..He is looking his best that day 😉

The scene starts with Akshat coming to AD's home with a gift..He first gifts guitar strings to Dhara , cause her article has been published.. 😃

Amber is quite annoyed and says..''Mera gift kahan hain''

Akshat so sweetly says..''Chand tak haath hi nahi gaya'' 😃

Amber is angry and Akshat so sweetly takes out an angel and gifts it to her

Then they decide to go for a movie...
Now the trick it to get out Nilesh from his shop..

So he goes and fools Lala and manages to sneak out Nilesh from there and go to a theatre

The scene where Akshat gives tissues to Dhara for crying during the movie was also chooo chweeet

Then all of them go for a long drive...
Uske baad Akshat is all staring at the sky and talking about dreams and says that ''Mumbai main tho taare nazar hi nahi aate...Sab ke haath lag lag ke Aasman maila ho gaya hain''

When Amber says that..''kya sabko sapne dekhne ka haq hota hain''

He comes up to her and says...''Haan sabko sapne dekhne ka haq hota hain..aur agar sache dil se kuch bhi maango na..tho woh jaroor poora hota hain''

This was again one of the bestest episodes of AD...It was telecast on 1st October...Its one of my favourites again...

Pictorial description of the 3rd episode featuring Akshat

Akshat along with his gang of friends come to Geeta's sangeet and he wants to sneak in...But the ladies wont allow him in at any cost..

So Akshat is all ready with some gifts and says that he has been asked to help and keep these gifts in...(Hmmm very smart haan)..😆

But he isint allowed inside at any cost

Then he sees Amber Dhara and is spell bound as they are looking gorgeous...
So he thinks of flirting with them😉

But wahan se bhi Akshat ko bahar bheja jaata hain

Then between an emotional scene we see Akshat all dressed in a kurta and breaks into a song and dance

Ishq hai,Teri aankhon ke matvaale
Kaajal ko mera salaam
Zulfon ke kale kale
baadal ko mera salaam
ghayal kar de mujhe yaar
tere paayal ke jhankar
hey soni sone,teri soni,
har adaa ko salaam

Salaam-e-Ishq.Ishq Ishq
Salaam-e-Ishq,Salaam-e-Ishq Ishq
Salaam-e-Ishq

Harshad really surprised us with his fantastic perfomance.👏.I knew he cud dance...but seeing him do that was a treat for all of us..He perfomed fantastically and it was an episode that I saw almost 10-12 times...He had me drooling..😳

Again one of my favourites..This was telecast on 4th October most probably😉

Edited by delo - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail

😉Our rocking members :-👏

Daisy - delo   

Yojana - angelic eyes

Swati - lrllike        

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Vandana - togepe30

Gauri - camila_rocks                        

Zee - farislove

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

Anupama - anu_2701

Prerna - Prenz~13    

Pooja - mahek-e-gulab

Ranju - ranjitha        

Rabi - cute_rabi

Subha - cool_subha2006     

Kanak - tere_bin

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Mansi - *mansibhatia*       

Samreen - friskysam

Mannu - master_blaster

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

lulu_gr81989

Fariha - fariha17

Mehrun - anam_mehrun

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

*~Anjali~

Shivani - delhi_princess

Rajeev Ki Heer

Bluff_princess 

koolkat

qazi_luv       

ANKESH

nram     

shrutibali

~rahul ki rani~      

sameen

doly_455

lrl-fan

crazy_heenz

sheejk

amrita2206        

silent_girl

pardesi-mem        

magicalmelody

tuba5 

smartrockstar

luckylips4 

uxen10

neha_rsw    

zuman

Dia - soooperfan

Ashi - ashi_kapoor

Nishant - lrllover

Tazy - sweety_rajveer

Rani - rani2310

(Just for Harsh)😃

delo thumbnail

delo thumbnail

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

(Harshad nominated in the list of 100 most sexy men of Asia..Check No. 90)😃😃

EASTERN EYE (19th October, 2007, Scotland)

www.easterneyescotland.com

Harshad participated in the WESTSIDE CITADEL MR & MISS PUNE Pageant and walked away with the MR. PUNE 2004 - 1st RUNNERS-UP TITLE. His charm and aura won many a hearts that 21st day of August 2004. HARSHAD, IF I EVER NEED SAY WHAT A STUDENT SHOULD BE, YOU ARE A TRUE EXAMPLE. Thankyou for giving me this opportunity to impart you with knowledge and guide you throughout. I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU. ALL THE BEST HARSHAD. - Lovell Prabhu

delo thumbnail

Thanks to Yojana..Swati..Vaishu.😉Anupama..Cute_rabi and of course me (his no.1 fan..lol)for all the tit bits u guys wrote about Harshad..It will help others know more about him... 😉😳

So I finally compile all your responses, which have been awesome..I think we can write a book on him now.. 😉 😳

His full name is Harshad Prakash Chopda

Date of birth - 17th may 1983

He is 5 feet 10.5 inches tall

Harshad's fav hero is Salman Khan

He has participated in the Grasim Mr.India contest 2006, where he won the best smile title 😃

He was also first runner up Citadel Mr.Pune 2004,where he won the best physique award.. 👍🏼

He has done ramp shows for ZOD and Launch of War of the  DJ's III with Rohit Verma

He is from Gondia, a town near Nagpur in Maharashtra

Harshad acted in the serial "Mamta" before LRL where he played a negative role.

Harshad was in Ravindranath Tagore School in Gondia

His favourite chocolate is Cadbury Fruit n Nut😃

Harshad has done a Bengali film. Its called JUTII

He is a very simple,sweet n innocent person very humble n down to earth 👏

He did his computer engineerin from Pune

He loves sweets, choclates, cakes n pasteries...... 😛

He loves listening to bollywood music n enjoys long drive

He did engineering from Pune from Modern college of engineering..

He stayed at Firodiya hostel in Pune..

He is allergic to pollution smoke...

Harshad's hobbies are sleeping, eating, dreaming, dancing, listening to music, cooking, gymming

Harshad's best friend is Kunal Kapoor(Yudi)

Harshad is jain marwadi

He owns a silver Skoda Octavia car

He purchased Octavia in december

Thats his 1st car wid his own money

His favourite singers are Ali Zafar, Atif, and all these band of new young singers..

Apart from acting he goes for Taekwondo and dance classes and also to him gym, which reminds me of Meano ''00''  😉 

He likes namastey London songs 😊

He does sometimes along wid Kunal go to Lonavla @ Fariyas hotel for coffee.(Thats what he told me)

His favourite perfume is the Azaini

He loves eating at 'chawla ka dhabba' in Oshiwara

He reads the Hindustan Caf

His fav juice is apple juice

His fav colour is white

He got inspired to get into acting after he saw Salman Khan in Pune

His friends apart from the LRL gang are the ones who acted in Remix..He hangs out with them quite often

He loves playing video games and owns a Play Station

He uses the Nokia N95

He always carries two mobiles

His fav scene in LRL is his boxing scene in that scene that was his actual blood in the scene

He loves Pune.. 😃

He likes performing scenes with Rajeev Khandelwal.. 👏

His Favourite subjects were Maths, Physics

He prefers being at home rathar than partying

He also loves eating the gol gappe from Calcutta

He is a complete foodie

He loves sleeping very much

He is quite witty and humourous too...

Lastly he is a cutie pie..The best human being 😍🤗

So I hope that everyone knows him better now..And to conlude, yes he is an absolute wonderful human being 😊

delo thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

delo thumbnail

Update from Pooja from a visit to the sets 11th August

The location-

Its a studio called Kamal Amrohi in Jogeshwari it is truly a nice place to visit cool garden n specially cool people they didn't even ask us kissse milna hai.............

The shooting-

Yup they were shooting for the Independence day scene in the garden area as d flag was there, the shooting was from 9morning to 10 at d night as some important court scenes of rajeev n jail scenes were to be shot there[yup there was a nakli jail n court made up we saw d sets from inside too  we have a long trial scene to be seen of rajeev n lots n lots more

The meeting-

Harshad The chhhwweesst i must say....wat a persona no doubt my frnds adore him like nething yup we met him when he was shooting a scene wid suriji....actually me toh masti kar rahe the..........i wish i actually made my day to meet him n my frnd yoji's too.......chalo yaar he  was missing u all sab ali-ians he is calling u to meet him

Chalo all ali-ians book d flight as soon as possible
but yes a bad news too.....
Harsh told he is planning to leave lrl....

Yup we have some rockstars on IF...Thats because they are too famous as fans

After meeting the LRL cast i came to kno about the famous fans on IF....so me wanted to make a special mention to them as they deserve it to d fullest.............

And yes all Harshad fans ke guru.......Yoji, Vaishu, Delo n Swathi......all d besstt n so r they to harshad as he adores them like nething......

Here is a HATS OFF to all d famous fans of IF..........

delo thumbnail

Essays by Swati..Yoj and me😊

(My essay)

HARSHAD CHOPDA..

What do I say about him…There is so much I want to write about this fantastic human being, but when I get a chance to do so, I am in loss of words…

I had never seen or heard about Harshad before LRL… It was the first time that I saw him as Ali…There was always something special about this docile, humble and innocent character that attracted me towards him… .Thats because we hardly get to see such a character on screen nowdays…

Ali has potrayed his role perfectly..He played this guy with strong determination , without losing his basic values …In the beginning of the show he was the only cadet who actually wanted to become a soldier…He was only the one who fought against injustice and made sure that Alekh comes out from the solitary confinement…

He has been very cutee and his some of his scenes have been really outstanding…Like the ''torch scene'' where Pooja flashes light on him and his expressions then were superb…

Then when he first meet Alekh in his room..He played that emotion of being jittery and nervous so very well..

Then later too he was amazing with some drills…The major one being the ''cycle drill'' where he excelled above all…

His character later had gone haywire…But well he has still done justice to whatever he got…The recent one being the fight scene with the goons…

Now if I start talking about Harshad…I think I can go on…

When all the other LRL stars were in the peak of being well known and talked about..We had Harshad , about whom we never heard…No mails…no phone calls…no articles and nothing at all.. Yes we did get to read one fake article on him…where it was mentioned that his ''girlfriend'' had threated to kill him if Harshad didn't arrange her meeting with Rajeev..That broke my heart, but alas this article about him too wasn't authentic…Such was our luck...But am glad that the article was fake..

Then Harshad happened to come for the Indiatimes chat where he gave out his e mail id…I mailed thrice but never got a response..I thought that maybe he didn't like to interact…But it was later that I learnt that he never checked that id cause he felt that no one would mail him…Hahahahaha…He never knew that here were some girls who adored him like crazy and wanted to get in touch with him…

But well all my plans failed…

Whenever some of my friends used to go to the sets..I was always like…''Ali dikha kya''...But then too I got to hear so less about him..

It was then finally this year  that I got in touch with him…I can't even begin to tell u guys how he made me look forward to interact with him each day…I got to know so much about him…Infact I was so happily surprised that he was so different from the rest…He wasn't one of those regular stars (infact he dosen't even consider himself a celeb)..

His down to earth and humble nature was something that attracted me the most....I was so glad to know that I was actually a fan of such a nice person…

He always made us all feel so special…He loves and adores his fans like crazy…

One needs to talk to him just once…to actually know what kind of a person he actually is…He is very very jovial…cheerful and has an amazing sense of humour…He is passionate about his work…He loves to unwind by driving and listening to his favourite music..

He is very hard working and can get very critical about himself sometimes…But I guess that's important to keep on improving and excel in one's work..

He is a total sweetheart and has always made us feel so comfortable…No starry airs…no attitude…A perfect blend of great looks…a charming smile..and a heart of gold…

In all, I can just say that he is just amazing, fantastic, and a great human being…

He is all set to try out new roles…play new characters ..which I know he will excel in…We all hope and pray that he gets loads of success, fame and name in the coming years… May all his wishes and dreams be fulfilled and may he always have that never ending smile on his face…

I wish he remains just the way he is…cause we all love him that way..

All the best to Harshad for ''Amber Dhara'' and all his future projects…

HARSHAD LOVE U JUST THE WAY YOU ARE…KEEP SMILING…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Essay by Yojana)

Harshad!? What do I say about him? When I hear this name I get reminded of the Hindi word 'harsh' which means Joy!! That's exactly what harshad is a bundle of Joy!!

I heard that stars are the worst friends to fans and they should never be given importance in one's life! I kept this in mind and had the same feeling but was proven wrong when I first met or rather spoke to harshad. He was exactly opposite of what image I perceived of stars. He came across as a humble person, a simple man full of innocence!

Once I got to know him I realized that he is one exception to all the characteristics stars are attributed with. Harshad has no excess baggage of attitude or infact nooooo attitude if I may say so. He is the sweetest person I ever spoke to.

This thinking came true when he called me up at 12 on my birthday. I was soo shell-shocked. To top it he thanked me for making his b'day so special. Cud I have ever thought of a star thanking me like this and remembering my b'day and calling me up at 12.00 am..?? I was over joyd and that was the time the realization dawned upon me that Harshad is a gem of a person. Now after knowing harshad for about 3-4 months I realized what kind of a person he is. 

Just yesterday's incident when he called me up he chatted just like a friend. He told me"haan tum bhool gayi mujhe aur meri awaaz" I understand. I was like omgggggggggggg…. Howw cutee is that! He wanted me to mention his weaknesses and I was so impressed. He is soo aware of his weak points and takes life so positively as it comes! he is the most friendliest, humble and I must admit the most mischievous and naughty persons I have ever met.

I thought he is like ali but I was wrong. Once u know him he an be the most naughtiest persons and can joke and fool around like a cute kid and I guess that's the best part about him.

I completely adore and admire him I am soo happy and proud to flaunt that I know him and he is my friend.. Actually come to think of it I can go on and on about him. But its not gonna turn out good. I am bad at writing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Essay by Swati... )

Mr.harshad chopda, fondly known as"harsh" which is coined by me "swathi-the gr8 pagal marvadi"!!! I don't know him much as I am unlucky for not getting an opportunity to know him that well. From what ever I hav heard, he appears to be a simple,sweet,sober,sensitive,sincere,innocent,dwn to earth,hardworking,dedicated,jovial,charming,caring etc...

This guy cannot even hurt an ant..lol.its hard for me to describe him as words r not to describe this beautiful person not only in ters os looks but a person wit pure soul.there r very few plp like him left in this world.i remember the first time I chatted wit him gosh I was so nervous  solid fatth rahi thi meri…lol I blabbered what ever came to my mind tht was so embarrassing..lol.he used to reply to all his fanz without getting irritated or annoyed .we r really grateful to him for tht n respect him for being so nice n sweet wit us .A perfect gentleman.

Coming to his acting part ,I feel tht he is the only person born to play ali's character .The more simple the character, the more difficult it is to enact n he did it with full conviction n ease.he has improved a lot in terms of acting n has done full justice to the character.even the scope of ali character was limited he tried his best n succeded in meeting up to viewers expectation.i cannot see any other person playing ali's character.

I know right know he is going thorugh a testing period of his life in terms of career .it is difficult to see him tht way as it somewhere hurts us also. But I feel tht the way life is the more u struggle the more u learn n grow up in life.life teaches u a lot.there is no short cut .i personally feel the day wil come when he wil be big star n tht day all this stuggle he has gone through wil be payed off.we all r there for him for support n encouragement n will sincerely pray for him to god who will definitely listen to us as even god protects all good human being n harsh is one of them.god bless u harsh all r wishes r with u .may u see all the happiness n success in ur life.

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wowwwwwwwwww..new fc of harshad😃..friends keep rocking this fc👏way to go harshadians..delo dear gr8 work👍🏼

Edited by lrl rocks - 16 years ago
lrllike thumbnail
hey delo gr8t work yaar i liked the colours ekdum rangeela fc hai bilkyl meri tarah 😆

i wil be regular from 8th dec exam finally katamm 😛 aur haan tum log mujhe kitna miss kar rahe hai woh tho mmaine dekha yoj chudail kaha hai aajkal she is mast in her own life