hi rabi!
i will surely vote!!

Ok Sweety 😊

am leaving now INSHALLAH see u after 10 pm 😊

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Set by SU

this is the remaining part of that set of questions!!

Daisy (MOTW) a new set of tasks for you.

1. Write a short fanfic for the situation when Rajveer has actually confessed his love to Naina at the point 1857.

"So THIS is 1857!! OH MY GOD!! I cant believe I am actually here!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWW!! This is just beautiful……………"

Saying this, Naina turned towards Rajveer and added with a sweet smile, "Oh thank u sooooo much Rajveer Sir for bringing me here."

And Naina ran forward like a 6 year old kid, laughing, jumping and full of life.

And for our dear Rajveer this was the final blow. For past few months he had fallen helplessly in love with Naina and tried not to show it every day from the morning till the night. But today it had it had been too much for the poor guy. At first Naina came out looking like an angel in white salwar with bangles creating music on her hands and after that such a breathtaking smile.

"OH GOD!! Why is the heart beating so fast?? When will we leave coz I don't know for how long I will be able to control my feelings", he muttered under his breath.

"Did u say something?"

"Oh no I didn't……I mean what should I say………..u…….. u go ahead.", he said aloud while in his mind he was like "uff, I was almost caught!"

He took few steps and reached where naina was standing. She asked him what the pillar was for. He replied after a lot of stammering that it is said that the pillar was magical and if one prayed truly in front of it wishes came true.

"That sounds cool. So can I pray?" Naina asked innocently.

"Ah….yeah sure, go ahead!"

She sat there on her knees, hands clasped before and eyes tightly closed.

And our hero stood there open mouthed, completely mesmerized by her serenity.

It was as if he had lost all senses.

An awestruck Rajveer slowly walked to her and put the disobedient dupatta around her.

A startled naina opened her eyes and stood up quickly and tried read what was there in Rajveer's eyes.

She was so near her, his breath caressing her face and his hand felt so right holding naina.

May be there was something in the place, in the surrounding, in the night that made everything look perfect in Rajveer's mind and he said those words which had become a burden on his heart for the past few months.

"Naina…" he whispered

"Yes" naina replied softly.

"I never thought that my life would change so much after meeting you. Before I met u, I never knew that life could be so magical. I don't know if it's right or wrong but it feels perfect to hold you so close to my heart, it feels like heaven to have you in my arms. Do you see those stars above us? We  can see them but can never touch them. I don't want you to become a star for me, I don't want you to be a dream for me whom I can see but cant have. Please naina, tell me now can I have u in you in my life? Can I live this moment forever? Or is it all nothing but a sweet dream"

By now naina's eyes were brimming with tears and she nodded and hugged him tightly.

Rajveer smiled and hugged her with equal love and possessiveness.

These two were the happiest couple in the world, that night.

2. Describe how would Naina feel if she had actually killed Rajveer on the truck?

A bullet pierced thru Rajveer's heart. He was dead in a matter of seconds. His motionless body lay there in a pool of blood. The revolver dropped from her hand and she slumped down howling like a mad woman. She was on her knees and she kept screaming, all the time her eyes were glued to Rajveer's face.

"I hate u……….do u hear me? I HATE U!! and I always will…………I hate u so much that I killed u, I killed with my own…own hands. And why shd nt I ?? I trusted u like anything…I trusted u, god damn it, I trusted u and u??........................u just broke it. Do u know what is trust. I bet u don't. and I m right this time and I took my revenge. Haven't i?? then why am I not happy? Why these tears are not listening to me? Why is my heart bleeding?? U are the one who should be dead and u r dead but still why does it seem as if my soul is rotting………..why do I feel like a corpse?? Why do is my heart telling me that u ll be awake any moment and u will take me in ur arms like old times telling me that all this was a nightmare. Why?? Why is my heart aching for a murderer, a cold blooded murderer who killed my brother, my dearest brother?? No……..no way!! I hate u, don't I! why did u do this Rajveer, why?? I loved u damn it, I loved. Why did u kill that love?? Why………………"

and she just sat there waiting for something to happen. What, that she even didn't know. After sometime the tears dried up, and the darkness engulfed the Sun. But she didn't move. Sat there like a stone, devoid of emotions and life. Sat there trying to find answers or perhaps sat there waiting to be lost in that darkness of oblivion so that she could at least forget her Rajveer.

3. Write a letter to Raj explaining something you dont like about him.

Hello Rajeev,

As usual I m a gr8 fan of urs who is completely bowled over by ur acting. But this letter is kind of not usual coz I m not writing this to burden u with a heap of compliments, even though u deserve them like anything.

This is a letter of complaints. Yes, u read it right. It is about certain COMPLAINTS I have regarding u. You r a perfect guy and I m sure u have heard it a zillion times.  But mmm……kind of have to tell u……….ammmm………….that………..though on-screen u r awesomely dressed but I don't know, in award ceremonies it seems as if someone jinxed ur attire. May be u wont agree but its kind of true. See, don't take it otherwise with or without them u ll always look dashing to ur fans but still it will be really cool if u do something about it b4 the next ceremony. And in case u r blank regarding what to do u can ask pri, she will perfectly understand what I or rather we RPians mean. After all a woman understands another woman.

and second complaint is that i never find anything wrong with u. i mean whatever u do, i always find them to be right. now that is nt right coz being a human u should have drawbacks, isnt that natural. but all ur shortcomings also have a different charm for me. god!! u wont believe how hard i have tried to find mistakes with u, but have failed miserably everytime. what can i do?? ur negative points seem positive in my eyes.

And what else shd I say!! Before I get kinda carried away with my thoughts and my dreams I guess I shd end my letter.

Just keep rocking and keep looking handsome!!😉

Love ya,

Bye and take care.

4. Write a letter to Priyanka praising her acting talent and comparing her with a bollywood or hollywood actress of your choice.

Hi Priyanka,

Firstly, a big round of applause from my side just for you. You are an awesome and completely fab actress. I m a huge fan of yours. The way you have portrayed the characters of sheena and naina, what can I say. It wont be exaggerating if I say for now at least you're the finest actress in the tellyworld.

You know what, I am a gr8 fan of Julia Roberts. I love her for her natural acting. To me she s a genius. And I truly believe that u r the Julia Roberts of small screen. As naina, u are so natural. The way u talk, smile, get angry, be rude or fight or anything……..it always seems as if its naina and not Pri. Hats off to u. I give u full credit for portraying naina so brilliantly. Just because of u, a complex character like naina is much dear to me. I love the smile of Julia Roberts, it is so heart-warming and friendly. And your smile also gives me the same feel. I just pray to almighty that u always get the appreciation that a talented and wonderful actress like urself truly deserve.  

I just hope u go miles in ur career.

Best wishes are always with u.

Su, i have ended ur tasks. the answers to the rest were posted in earlier FC.

kitna lamba set tha yeh, but thank god its over!!😛😛

Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 16 years ago
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi frndz,
thnx Daisy,
atleast now some newz abt Aamir,
thnk god,

Aarthi
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hi aarthi!!
there s so much hype about aamir!!!!
god!! this movie is gonna be a huuuuuuuuge one!!
cant wait for its release!!
yeh intezzar kitna laaaaaaamba lag raha hai!!
i hope in the premiere of amir Pri is also invited!!
kash aisa ho!!! 😳 😳
aarsow thumbnail
she'l surely be invitd,
n me 2waitn 4 itz release dear,
Raj lukn dashn in the pix of Aamir,

Aarthi
aarsow thumbnail
why Nishant,Naz, Anam not comin now a dayz?
r u watchn lrl daisy dear?

Aarthi
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
aarthi, i really hope so, isiliye abhi se i m keeping my fingers crossed!!! 😆

and raj toh har waqt dashing dikhta hai!!!!
lekin pata nahin kyon jab naina(read pri) ke saath rehta hai toh aur zaada handsome dikhta hai!! 😛
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
i miss them a lot yaar.
nishant met with an accident and ws hospitalised, so he cant come now!!
naz is travelling
lekin anam ka pata nahin!!!

and i m noooooo longer interested in LRL.....its now just a khichdi badly cooked!! Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 16 years ago