Saawariya Fanclub - Goto Pg 78&81 - Page 88

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by tpam

shaila it is ur interpretation 👏 , this is a literature so any1 can interpretate any way!! 😃

btw sonam is rite now online in facebook 😃

omgsh for real!?!? 😳😕

is the one that has the pic of sonam & ranbir & her names Sonam Kapoor? ryte i just added her 😆

Originally posted by admail_bd

Bollywood section is all about Ranbir, Sonam, SLB and Saawariya!! Seems like the Saawariya fans are super duper active these days and SonaBir has taken over Bollywood!! 😆 😆 😆 I tell you!!

Hopefully Ranbir is visiting this space and getting all happy and is forcing Sona to visit too!! Coz we love Sona. We love Bir coz he loves Sona....I mean he is her fan...I mean her friend...good friend...close friend...dear friend...didn't he say he loves her to death?? Yeah so we love him coz he loves Sona!! 😆 😆 😆

(if you are confused abt what I am saying...just saw a report that Ranbir is active on FB and is visiting sites & chatting under many random usernames)

😳
Originally posted by tpam

yaar my net is too slow to upload the pics!! can yu upload the pics in tinypic or imageshack and sendf it to me? then i can do!! nahi toh no chance the pics never get uploaded .. my siggies r either uploaded by rainz or major and they send me the links! and today the net is too slow

where is rumu??? adi is online ask her!

ok am opening the next part but will do the pics and stuff when i'll get back home so let's come there