Saawariya Fanclub - Goto Pg 78&81 - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by tpam

my thots perfectly match with that of rains!!
love wen we watch movies and dream it is completely different from real world
it is like ideal gas and real gas!
love shud b like this , unconditional love!!thats the ideal situation!!

and real life .. well we r human beings , we r nt saints or god. as said by rains love with time becomes obsession and if yu dnt get back it frustrates yu!!
ppl may say we dnt want anything in return bt seriously we do love to get something in return where small or big!
and wen it comes to love , definitely unconditional love is nt reality . it is ideal case .. i wished in real life love was like that .. !! Absolutly Ammu, for me relationships is when two lloving person nurture the unity of togetherness and keep it going.and sometimes we forget about ideal and relaity and thts where the problem arises!

slb movies r soo idealistic i love them! - Same here..his movies are totallyy idealistic that you cnt help of dreaming and wanting such things and i love it tooo!!

and in reality i hope ppl dnt beat me up aftr this post ..i feel the word love which is soo idealistic doesnt exist!!
i mean to say it is either attraction , infatuation , obsession wen yu see for the first time. wen yu get married it becums commitment , loyalty , duty and devotion ... and with time passing by it becums "habit" i mean habit of staying around with the same kinda ppl!

and for some it is for materialistic pleasure or other needs .......

Amu..BIG HUG! Yup, thts def how i perceive it too! But i guess we consiously hide all this cynism and mush prefer to belive/think that we are "loved" as who wants to be seen as a 'habit' , all to say is that proclaiming ur 'in love' is a much happier state of being to be in..thts why we all like the notion of one true lovee!!πŸ˜ƒ (/hope i made sensee..)

could nt agree with yu more!! yu r absolutely bang on target!!πŸ˜ƒ

i wished adi and niti and fary , meghu , shef were here to talk abt their feelings!

yu knw if u discuss things with each other we tend to get closerπŸ˜ƒ

Absolutly..Its a great bonding session..love hearing others viewpoints!! Where are themm..is no one onlinee..??? Where arre all the Saawariyans ..?

yess yu made sense jisko samajhna hai woh samajh gayi hai!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i mean i hav understud!!πŸ˜†...u r studying something related to pshycriatry?? naa?πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—πŸ€—

i love discussions.. and on regular basis we wil analyse the movie thots and perceptionsπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Yea.Im doing psychology! I kne.we shud have disscussion/debates more oftern- its healthyy! πŸ˜ƒ

Wheres raksha- whts her take on the topic..?

where did raksha vanish?? kaha gayab ho??? πŸ˜†

Exactly!! Its only me an you in this empty housee!! Eveyone is dissapearingg..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First of all wohoo NEW FAN CLUB!!

Now can someone update??
pehle I am going and reading interview πŸ˜†

please please teach me something abt it!! i m crazy person u knw i think deep and try to understand things lol, i hav gone mad i shud now concentrate on civil engineering rather than human mentality bt i love to do soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No Amuu..ur way to  awesome the way you are..no chnage needed!! Ahahha..So wht you go bit deep..deep thinking iss AWESOMEE!! Dont chnge, lub you for itt!!

OMG already 7 pages of new part plz update me what happened behind m waise amher only for 5 min