Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi all...i was busy...i was regular all these days coz i was bunking work...ok i can't do that anymore...one month is more than enough...

one comment about sona's latest interview with subhash jha...she says it is weird that she is getting strange questions about her friendship with ranbir...ummm...strange questions?? like what- Are they dating?? is that strange when they are openly flirting around and ranbir goes around saying he loves her to death and says he wished he dated her!! isn't it a natural question!! what's so strange abt it!! sona baby jhooth bolna bandh kardo!! 😆 😆 😆
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

congratz on the new housee!!

Originally posted by: Tani91

😆 😆 do I even have to say anything??

what vidoe are you guys talking about?? 😭

this video loll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtfvs_wCvM0

Edited by srk_lover - 16 years ago
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

GOTW/DOTW

Originally posted by: tpam

okk let us play something different!relted to saawariya

share ur ideas abt unreciprocated love , do u believe in that? wil u continue loving some1 even if the person u love u knw wil never love yu!!

Me and Amu have disscussed aboutt his flip bck few pages.?? What are you thoughts guys..adity,megh,fary..whus online..??

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice question, well i think love is love what ever genre someone puts it in, whether it is one-sided or both.

i believe that love is a special type of feeling, no matter how it is, love is love and one of the most beautiful feelings ever, 😃
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ What about unreciprocated love ?? Do you think one-sided love ever works.??
mz.jess thumbnail
hmm.. im going to be realistic and say it can.

relationships don't always need love, a friendship is a good basis/foundation as well.

so one-sided love can work, as long as theres a understanding between those two ppl.
mz.jess thumbnail
& oh yeah if the love is true then theres always hope.

love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous...love is never boastful or conceited..it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense,and it is not resentful
mango-frost thumbnail
ive been thru the relationship of one-sided love...

one of my good friends...he was my classmate wen we were really small...but den we were kids...so none of this love shove existed..

but den i moved away from that area into a new area and changed skwels as well...so i lost touch with him...den after like 5-6 years...he happened to move in my new area as well...and we had grown up by den..lol..i styl treated him like my good friend....but i guess he had this little crush for me...which eventually started growing as we spent more time with eachother...wud hang out often...talk on msn everyday...etc etc..

but my feelings for him were just those of a good friend..den one day he told me wat he feels...and i was speechless...i didnt noe how to react...then i thut of the most filmy dialogue and said i never looked at u that way, u were always a good friend, and will always be, and i love u that way onli...i didnt have to go on...he understood and said thas fine...but dont expect my feelings to change..

i felt a lil awkward in the begining...and started avoiding him for a few days...but den i asked myself why am i doing this? just cuz of his feelings, i cant lose one of my best friends...so i acted normal with him like a best friend...and he styl had feelings for me...for a very long time...like 2-3 years that we were 2gether in the same skwel..and den later on as well... 

but we were too close and too good friends to let that awkwardness remain between us...even now...im styl good friends with him...we're not in touch as much now but do talk to one another once in awhile....he has moved on obviously and has a girlfriend now...and im friends with her as well..and she knows about his feelings he had for me...he didnt keep it a secret from her, even tho we dont meet much...he told her everything....but she believes bygones are bygones...and she respects me becuz i am his best friend...and treats me as that...no jealousy or anything loll

but sumtimes he talks to me and tells me that he styl cares for me alot and loves me like anything...he can go to any extent for me, that he mite not even go for his girlfriend...but the definition of his love changed..now itz more about respect and just cherishing those memories of wen we were alwaysss 2gether...

so i guess itz all about how the other person responds...if they tell u i dont love u and never meet me again and watnot...den i dont think it works out...but if the other person is understanding and respects the feelings...den theres no harm... 😊

if after many many many years....he has no one in his life...and i also find no1...i wudnt mind spending the rest of my life with him...cuz i noe he wud love me and care for me like no1 else wud in this world...but i dont noe if i wud be able to love him the same way...i'd respect his love, but dont noe if i wud be able to reciprocate it...i dont think i wud deserve his love..

this is too serious of an issue for me to make comments on.. 😆 😆 Edited by srk_lover - 16 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.jess

& oh yeah if the love is true then theres always hope.

love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous...love is never boastful or conceited..it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense,and it is not resentful

exactlyyy!!! this is exactly wat i was trying to say in my long story 😆

*laddu* thumbnail
^^wow srk i luvd ur story 😊 😊