Celebrity Fan Clubs

JeFf GoLdbLuM Fan Club House!

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Jeff Goldblum

Jeff Goldblum, circa 1985
Birth name Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum
Born October 22, 1952 (1952-10-22) (age 55)
West Homestead, Pennsylvania, United States
Years active 1974 – present
Spouse(s) Patricia Gaul (1980 – 1986)
Geena Davis (1987 – 1990)

Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum (born October 22, 1952) is an Academy-Award nominated American actor. He often portrays quirky, intense or eccentric characters. He is also known for his distinctive appearance and his unique, staccato delivery of lines. At 6 feet 4 inches (1.94 m), he is among Hollywood's tallest actors.

Biography

[edit] Early life

Goldblum was born in the Pittsburgh suburb of West Homestead, Pennsylvania, the son of Shirley, a radio moderator, and Harold Goldblum, a doctor. He has a sister, Pamela and an older brother, Lee. Another older brother, Rick, only lived to age 23. Both of Goldblum's parents were interested in show business.[1] His family is Jewish, belonged to an Orthodox synagogue,[2] and were of Eastern European origin,[3] with Goldblum's paternal grandfather having immigrated from Russia.[2] Goldblum moved to New York City at 17 to become an actor. Goldblum worked on the stage and studied acting at the renowned Neighborhood Playhouse under the guidance of acting coach Sanford Meisner. He made his Broadway debut in a production of The Two Gentlemen of Verona. He is an excellent jazz piano singer and declared that if he did not act, he would be performing musically as a career. His film debut was playing a thug in the 1974 Charles Bronson classic Death Wish. He briefly appeared as a protester in the TV movie Columbo: A Case of Immunity (1975).

[edit] Career

Goldblum has had leading roles in films such as The Fly and The Tall Guy. Goldblum's strong supporting roles include those in Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978), The Big Chill (1983), Into the Night (1985), Earth Girls Are Easy (1988), Jurassic Park (1993), Independence Day (1996), and The Lost World (1997). He also had strong supporting roles in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004) and the 1984 cult film The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension.

Early in his career, he had a short role in Annie Hall (1977) where he attends a Hollywood party and is shown on the phone admitting, "I forgot my mantra."

Goldblum was the voice for most of the US Apple commercials, including the ones for the iBook. He also voices some of the U.S. Toyota commercials as well as Procter & Gamble's facial cream line. He has recently appeared on Irish TV in commercials for the National Lottery.

Goldblum teaches acting at Playhouse West in North Hollywood, along with Robert Carnegie. It was with several actors from this acting company that he improvised and directed the live action short film Little Surprises, which was nominated for an Academy Award in 1996. According to gossip columnist Caffeinated Clint (as of September 2006) Goldblum is still rumored to reprise his role as Ian Malcolm in the upcoming film Jurassic Park IV.

The upcoming film Adam Resurrected is a film adaptation of the Yoram Kaniuk novel about a former circus clown who becomes the ringleader to a group of Holocaust survivors in an asylum after World War II. Goldblum was asked to take on the role of Adam, the story's main character, while visiting Israel for the first time in mid-2006.

In September 2006, it was announced that Goldblum was one of the founding members of a new theater company in New York called The Fire Dept. According to press materials, "The Fire Dept is made up of established and emerging writers, directors, actors and designers who have come together to create and produce work that cannot be replicated inside a television box or on a movie screen...The work of The Fire Dept combines the rigor and structure of great narrative storytelling with the vitality of formal experimentation to immerse audiences in a total experience that leaves them awake, alive and transformed." The company will devote energy into developing new live theater works as well as interpreting old favorites.

His guest appearance was on Sesame Street as Bob's long-lost brother Minneapolis (parody of Indiana Jones) where Big Bird's friend Snuffleupagus had a missing golden cabbage.

Personal life

Goldblum with Geena Davis in 1990
Goldblum with Geena Davis in 1990

Goldblum has been married twice. He was married to Patricia Gaul from 1980 to 1986. He was later married to Geena Davis, with whom he starred in three films (including the comedy Earth Girls Are Easy) from November 1, 1987 to October 1990. He claims to have maintained a good friendship with her in the ensuing years, saying, "she's a wonderful person and a wonderful actress." He was engaged to Laura Dern, with whom he co-starred in Jurassic Park. Goldblum was engaged to Catherine Wreford, a Canadian dancer, as documented in his 2006 mockumentary/documentary Pittsburgh, but the two are no longer dating. While a guest on Late Night With Conan O'Brien, Goldblum said he enjoys curling.

[edit] Filmography

• Death Wish (1974)
  • California Split (1974)
  • Nashville (1975)
  • Columbo A Case of Immunity (1975)
  • Special Delivery (1976)
  • St. Ives (1976)
  • Next Stop, Greenwich Village (1976)
  • Annie Hall (1977)
  • Between the Lines (1977)
  • The Sentinel (1977)
  • Thank God It's Friday (1978)
  • Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
  • Remember My Name (1978)
  • The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Made for TV) (1980)
  • Tenspeed and Brown Shoe (Made for TV) (1980)
  • Threshold (1981)
  • Rehearsal for Murder (Made for TV) (1982)
  • The Right Stuff (1983)
  • The Big Chill (1983)
  • Terror in the Aisles (1984)
  • Ernie Kovacs: Between the Laughter (Made for TV) (1984)
  • The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1984)
  • Transylvania 6-5000 (1985)
  • Silverado (1985)
  • Into the Night (1985)
  • The Fly (1986)
  • Beyond Therapy (1987)
  • Life Story (BBC) (Made for TV) (1987)
  • Earth Girls Are Easy (1988)
  • Vibes (1988)
  • The Fly II (1989) (archive footage)
  • The Tall Guy (1989)
  • El Sueo del Mono Loco (1990)
  • Framed (Made for TV) (1990)
  • Mister Frost (1990)
  • The Favour, the Watch and the Very Big Fish (1991)
  • Fathers & Sons (1992)
  • The Player (1992)
  • Shooting Elizabeth (1992)
  • Deep Cover (1992)
  • Jurassic Park (1993)
  • Lush Life (Made for TV) (1993)
  • Powder (1995)
  • Hideaway (1995)
  • Nine Months (1995)
  • The Great White Hype (1996)
  • Mad Dog Time (1996)
  • Independence Day (1996)
  • Goosebumps: Escape from Horrorland (1996)
  • The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)
  • The Story of Bean (Made for TV) (1997)
  • Welcome to Hollywood (1998)
  • The Prince of Egypt (1998)
  • Holy Man (1998)
  • Playmate Pajama Party (1999)
  • From Star Wars to Star Wars: The Story of Industrial Light & Magic (Made for TV) (1999)
  • AFI's 100 Years... 100 Stars (Made for TV) (1999)
  • Chain of Fools (2000)
  • Auggie Rose (2000)
  • One of the Hollywood Ten (2000)
  • Cats & Dogs (2001)
  • Festival in Cannes (2001)
  • Perfume (2001)
  • Run Ronnie Run! (2002)
  • Igby Goes Down (2002)
  • Dallas 362 (2003)
  • Spinning Boris (2003)
  • Incident at Loch Ness (2004)
  • The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004)
  • Mini's First Time (2006)
  • Pittsburgh (2006)
  • Fay Grim (2006)
  • Man of The Year (2006)
  • Adam Resurrected (2007)

[edit] Broadway

• The Pillowman (2005)
  • Two Gentlemen of Verona
  • The Play What I Wrote
  • The Moony Shapiro Songbook
  • The Exonerated
  • City Sugar
  • El Grande de Coca Cola

[edit] Television

• Starsky and Hutch, Murder on Stage 17, (1977)
  • Tenspeed and Brown Shoe (1980)
  • Who's The Boss? (1985)
  • Only Fools and Horses (1987)
  • Captain Planet and the Planeteers (1990)
  • The Simpsons - A Fish Called Selma (1996)
  • King of the Hill-Guest voice as Dr. Vayzosa (2002)
  • Friends (2003) - Guest as Leonard Haze
  • Tom Goes to the Mayor (2004)
  • Will and Grace (2005)
  • Raines (2007)

[edit] Awards

• 1983: Star of Tomorrow Award. Presented by the National Association of Theatre Owners.
  • 1987: Saturn Award for Best Actor in The Fly
  • 1996: Academy Award nomination for Live Action Short Film
  • 2005: Emmy Award nomination for a guest appearance on Will & Grace

Edited by Pensacola.S_02 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail

Pensacola.S_02

More pictures :-

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Jeff Goldblum resurrects fond memories with a journey through his hometown haunts
Sunday, July 04, 2004
By Christopher Rawson, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
And a boy lies in the grass ...
And looks up at the sailing clouds,
And longs, and longs, and longs
For what, he knows not:
For manhood, for life, for the unknown world!
-- "Jonathan Houghton,"
Spoon River Anthology

Jeff Goldblum was determined to do it right. He'd brought along a copy of Edgar Lee Masters' "Spoon River Anthology," to let its poems help shape his feelings as he retraced his childhood through Pittsburgh and West Homestead.

Steve Mellon, Post-Gazette
Actor Jeff Goldblum is suffused with memories outside his old home, now owned by MaryAnn Zilko, left, in West Homestead. At right is Goldblum's fiancee, Catherine Wreford, his co-star in the CLO's upcoming "The Music Man."
Click photo for larger image.

Audio (MP3 format) of comments by Jeff Goldblum and fiancee Catherine Wreford as they drive through West Homestead and Goldblum recalls walking to the Walnut Street School there.

Download MP3 players for Windows or Mac machines:
Real Player
Microsoft Windows Media Player
WinAMP
For Jonathan Houghton in Masters' poem, the sounds of crow, cowbell and wagon wheels summon up a vision of himself as a boy; for Goldblum, it was distant train whistles and the smell of grass. Though he left Pittsburgh at 17 and has been back only to visit his family (his mother, Shirley Tyson, remarried since his father's death, lives in Shadyside), those early years have stayed green in his well-nurtured imaginative life, recurring often in his dreams.

This trip down memory lane came a month ago. Goldblum, 51, was in Pittsburgh with his fiancee, Catherine Wreford, 24, to meet with Pittsburgh CLO for preliminary rehearsals of "The Music Man," in which they star starting Tuesday as Harold Hill and Marian the Librarian. But this would be no simple stroll: Goldblum, Wreford and I set out from Downtown in a sedan with a driver for a three-hour assault on memory.

Following behind was another car with a two-man film crew, while a Post-Gazette photographer waited ahead in Homestead. The crew was starting work on a documentary about Goldblum, but that lay in the future. Goldblum's mind was on the present and the past.

We started for the Pittsburgh Playhouse, where Goldblum first saw plays at age 7 or 8, circa 1960. " 'Beauty and the Beast' is what I remember," he said, and "Hansel and Gretel."

He was met by producing director Ron Lindblom and building manager David Vinsky, who led Goldblum on his search for memories. "This was the lobby I would have come into," Goldblum said, but the Rauh Theatre didn't stir his memories. The larger Rockwell Theatre did.

He remembered Bimbo Q. Clown (played by David Newell, later Mr. McFeely on "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood"): "He would have sat here," said Goldblum, leaning against the front of the stage, "saying, 'now the lights are going to go down and now the curtain is going to go up.' I was riveted! [Afterward] I came out to the lobby, jiggling up and down [from the excitement]."

"He still does that," Wreford chimed in, describing taking Goldblum to see "Fiddler on the Roof" on Broadway and his jiggling in his seat, practically dancing along with the music. When she took him to see "Gypsy," he bawled.

"I'm often affected for a long period thereafter," said Goldblum. "I was sensitive." Wreford said she's learned to give him a half-hour to himself after a movie.

Although she had previously been in Pittsburgh only to star in the 2002 tour of "42nd Street," Wreford has her own Pittsburgh connections through many graduates of the Point Park and Carnegie Mellon musical theater programs, including Megan Sikora (who "took me under her wing" in "42nd Street").

Standing outside the Playhouse, we heard a train whistle. "Do trains sound like that other places?" Goldblum asked. "Like zzzz-oooo? A lonesome-hollow, plaintive sort of thing?" The sound took him back to "sitting in my bed in West Homestead." Hearing train whistles then "was very evocative of the promise of poetry and the future."

'An alien creature'

Steve Mellon, Post-Gazette
Jeff Goldblum and Catherine Wreford get a taste of Homestead's past at the Waterfront.
Click photo for larger image.
The first adult shows Goldblum remembers were at the Nixon. "'Beyond the Fringe' was the first sophisticated, adult thing. I remember getting sweaty, thinking, 'I'm going to jump up and get involved in the show!' I didn't, but it was a close thing. I was stagestruck. We used to see live shows at the Leona Theater. There's nothing as powerful as live theater, the innocence and poetry of it."

When Wreford was growing up in Winnipeg, Canada, her parents were involved in a Gilbert & Sullivan group. So as we drove on, she gave us a little bit of "Little Buttercup" from "H.M.S. Pinafore."

"She sings me to sleep sometimes," said Goldblum, radiating pride. "She's so domestic. She'll knit the whole company scarves before she's done. She's a funny hybrid. She's show-bizzy, but she's also Canadian, old-fashioned, domestic. She's been cooking me breakfast, lunch and dinner. And we have a vegetable garden in the back which she planted."

It will be Goldblum's third marriage, Wreford's first.

As we drove past the Carnegie Museums, Goldblum remembered, "Dad took me to art classes for several years. We'd go through the dinosaur exhibition."

Next stop was the Kresge Theater at Carnegie Mellon, where Goldblum spent 1967 and 1968 in the summer precollege program. "We had classes with Edith Skinner," Goldblum recalled, giving the name of the legendary speech teacher its proper awe. He still does the voice exercises she taught.

He recalled other teachers -- Baker Salisbury, Bob Parks. "I loved Jewel Walker," the great mime teacher: "I went back to high school in West Mifflin in whiteface and gave a mime demonstration." He thought about that for a moment. "I was a little bit of an alien creature there -- even to my family, even though my family had a feel for theater. When I came [to CMU] for the first time, with kids from all over the country, I felt at home."

Backstage in the Kresge, he looked at the names of CMU grads painted on the walls. He remembered letting the shower steam up each morning as he wished, "Oh, God, let me be part of all this."

Ted Danson, a regular student at CMU, was there in the summer. Goldblum remembered swelling with the feeling of belonging when Danson said, "Hello, Jeff," as he proudly introduced him to his parents.

We drove through Chatham College, where Goldblum attended the summer music camp for several years, starting right after the fifth grade. "Archery, arts and crafts, music appreciation, drama, tennis. I loved these woods -- we'd tramp around, read books. ... I used to pack a lunchbox. My sister went, too. We'd sit by the fish pond and have cream cheese and olive sandwiches.

"I'd roll down that hill!" he said, looking at the long slope below the chapel. The chapel itself was where he first performed on stage, in "a sort of Gilbert & Sullivan-like thing," "The Belle of the Balkans." Goldblum jumped on stage and people laughed and it was very exhilarating. I kept secret just how delighted I was by it. But my parents said, 'If you find something you love, that might be your compass.' "

'The arts have changed my life'

Goldblum plays piano in a jazz group in L.A. That started in Pittsburgh, where he studied piano with Tommy Emmel and then Frank Cunimondo -- "left-hand chords, improvisation. The arts have changed my life." Later, he took jazz dance and tap from Mario Melodia. He remembers a festival performance when he was 12 or 13, where they had to change clothes in the same room with some girls. "And I remember some wide fishnet stockings and thinking, 'This is a good thing, to be in show biz!' "

We headed over the High-Level Bridge. "I remember this very well, like from a dream. ... I dreamed last night of my dad."

The huge Homestead Works are gone, of course, replaced by the Waterfront retail development, leaving behind a long memorial row of smokestacks. We stopped there. Goldblum pointed up toward the area where he grew up, then sang a snatch of the "Internationale."

Homestead itself was unfamiliar territory to the middle-class Goldblums. "My dad was the doctor who worked at Homestead Hospital and served people who worked in the mills. We were in the middle of it, but it was alien to us. I can only imagine ingots and Joe Majarac." Under the leadership of his best friend, Bobby Dee, he remembers playing a game called Mill, where they dug holes in the woods.

He pointed down a side street where they were once told prostitutes lurked. The crew needed a rest stop, so I suggested Chiodo's on Eighth Avenue. "It's not Kee-odos," Goldblum corrected, "it's Chi-odas. Chiodo's Tavern. It was famous, a place for adults."

Inside, the sports paraphernalia reminded him of the Steelers and Pirates -- "Pitt Stadium, John Henry Johnson, Big Daddy Lipscomb, Forbes Field, Clemente, Stargell." There were just two regulars at the Chiodo's bar, but one immediately said, "Hi, Jeff." Word of Goldblum's presence spread, and others gathered as if by magic. Pittsburgh keeps track of its stars -- and it doesn't hurt to have been in two of the highest-grossing films of all time ("Jurassic Park" and "Independence Day").

Someone heard him mention Bobby Dee and said, "He was just in here." "He still comes here?" Goldblum asked, surprised. As we walked back to the car, Goldblum marveled about Chiodo's, "a breed and an atmosphere that don't exist anymore." Wreford was amazed to hear that Bobby Dee, a name she'd heard many times, is real, a figure of the present and not just the past.

With Goldblum pointing the way, we crossed into the heartland of his youth. He marveled at the railings and steps on the hilly streets, imagining us in a time machine, looking at little Jeff, age 5 or 6, on the way to the Walnut Street School, where he went K-6.

"That was Joe Jerry's candy store," he said excitedly, "with that great candy that wasn't retro then. ... This corner was Estok's, where I had lunch every day, a BLT and coconut custard pie or a cheeseburger -- Flo Estok's, a luncheon place with pinball machines."

Pinball brought back memories of Calhoun Junior High, where he spent grades 7-10: "Teenagers coming into their interesting years. I was separating myself out, getting my own identity." Today, Goldblum is 6 feet, 4 inches, well-muscled since he bagan working out in his 30s, but in grades 7-10 he was, he said, "a geek."

"Then in the 11th and 12th grades at West Mifflin North I stayed to myself and just planned on getting out."

'Kind of freaky to be here'

We started winding through a woodsy mill valley with old industrial buildings. Goldblum remembered exploring the woods with Bobby Dee. "We would climb up these trees and climb out on this blanket of vines for a far piece. It was magical."

Suddenly, we emerged from the woods into Calhoun Manor, a middle-class development, like a little slice of suburbia. "Patty Manning used to live there," Goldblum remembered, "my first girlfriend, although I didn't call her that. And here's Lynnwood Drive, my street -- there's my house, there, with the dark shutters."

It felt, he said, like "A Trip to Bountiful": "This is the most common location for my dream life -- this street, this house. It's kind of freaky to be here."

Memories swirled around -- kick the brick, stick ball, lightning bugs, the basketball hoop that's no longer there, the guy who came around with ("ding ding") ice cream sandwiches.

Goldblum pointed toward the nearby A (for athletic) Field: "I'd go and watch the men play softball. And Homestead would play football there. We'd put on dark clothes and crawl in these weeds to get in without paying."

He stood on his old street, excited, turning about, drinking it in. "I've never felt so free and expansive as when I learned to ride a bike," he remembered.

Out came "Spoon River": "And a boy lies in the grass ... and longs for what, he knows not." It continues, "Then thirty years passed, and the boy returned worn out by life."

Goldblum is far from worn out, with a young fiancee, a fresh musical comedy challenge, more movies in the works and a documentary crew on his tail. "That's not exactly me," he agreed. "I have more positive memories." He flipped to another poem, "Hare Drummer": "Do the boys and girls still go to Siever's for cider, after school, in late September? ... with the laughing girls and boys played I along the road."

As we stood in front of his old house, a comfortable brick built in the late '40s or early '50s, its owner, MaryAnn Zilko, came out. She met Goldblum when he and his sister took a more private memory trip a dozen or more years ago. Since then, her husband has died. Goldblum introduced Wreford and they told her about "The Music Man."

"My husband used to call me 'Marian, madame librarian,'" Zilko said. She and Goldblum and Wreford sang a snippet. Goldblum pointed at the window of the breakfast room, the setting of a recent dream. He pointed out the zoysia, a special hardy grass he and his father planted, and its scent triggered more memories.

A couple of neighborhood kids materialized, Kevin Ducar and Sean Brennan: "That would have been me and Bobby Dee," Goldblum said, sizing up their ages. Two more appeared, one Sean's brother, Ryan, who brought a "Jurassic Park" video for Goldblum to sign. Others gathered: "Welcome home!" someone called.

We heard another train whistle.

"When I'm ready to sell the house, I'll call you," said Zilko, waving as the sedan pulled away.

First published on July 4, 2004 at 12:00 am
WillSmith456 thumbnail
just loved him on JP    and others as well mostly friends 😛
WillSmith456 thumbnail
just loved in alins movies and ID2. man hope he comes back at IDay 2 in 2008
😛
WillSmith456 thumbnail

Jeff Goldblum Video Clips

• Jurassic Park (Trailer)
    Yahoo Video

JURASSIC PARK (universal) Release Date: June 11, 1993 Director: Steven Spielberg Cast: Sam Neill; Laura Dern; Jeff Goldblum; Richard...

• Yahoo Video

JURASSIC PARK: THE LOST WORLD: (universal) Release Date: May 19, 1997 Director: Steven Spielberg Cast: Jeff Goldblum, Julianne Moore...

• YouTube.com

Merav Maroody, Motion Picture Still PhotographerShowreel - Tomorrow Never Dieshttp://merdi.netFeaturing still photos of Rachel Miner, Seymour Cassel, Jeff Goldblum, Gary Beadle, Selina Giles, Mark Dymond, Natalie Robb, Michal Yannai, S...

• AOL Video

Most people love their 15 minutes of fame, but a local woman is upset about her appearance in Jeff Goldblum's "mock"-umentary about Pittsburgh: KDKA's David Highfield reports

• MSN Video

Writer/director Barry Levinson and Robin Williams, who worked together on "Good Morning, Vietnam," re-team for this comedy about a radio talk-show host whose fanciful talk of running for president becomes a surprising reality...

• MSN Video

Writer/director Barry Levinson and Robin Williams, who worked together on "Good Morning, Vietnam," re-team for this comedy about a radio talk-show host whose fanciful talk of running for president becomes a surprising reality...

• MSN Video

• YouTube.com

** Warning Spoilers **A few people asked me to post this so, here it is. The secret ending that only appears on the Special Edition of Jurassic Park The Lost World for the Playstation.Don't ask me how but..Honours for This Video:#...

• YouTube.com

SHE TV ~~ Episodes 2 -thru-6 . . Cast members portray the "host" ( Fabio / Streisand / Forrest Gump ) The 2nd to last is the Streisand ep .. . interrupted minutes in by local news election updates ( on a Sept. 13th no less...

• YouTube.com

Vinnare i 'rebros N00festival 2007!Handlar om Jeff som kommer till prleporten. Han har varit en vrsting i sitt liv, s han fr inte komma till himlen. MEN! Om han utf&Atil...

• YouTube.com

new season on sunday nights at 12:15 on Adult Swim

• Yahoo Video

ofile for ina.fr09:58 Unknown

• Yahoo Video

ofile for cbsnews.com01:23 Unknown

• Yahoo Video

bjab.com02:00 Unknown

• MSN Video

May 16: Seth Goldman goes to NBC's fall TV preview meeting and speaks with John Lithgow, Tina Fey, Jeff Goldblum and other actors set to star in the network's new shows.

• Expo TV

A funny comedy starring Geena Davis as a valley girl. Jeff Goldblum, Jim Carey, and Damon Wayans appear as aliens

• MilkandCookies.com

A strange conversation gets almost confrontational.

• Tribeca Film Festival

Back at TFF 2006, we ran into Jeff on his way up??literally??to the world premiere of the film, where he talked about the excitement of sharing the film with his co-stars, and an audience, for the first time.

• Blinkx

Actor Jeff Goldblum has starred in memorable movies for more than 30 years. But he tells The Early Show why his latest film, ...

• Blinkx

En direct de l'hotel Majestic, Claude SERILLON s'entretient avec deux membres du jury de ce 52ème festival international du ...

• Blinkx

Only On The Web: Actor/producer Jeff Goldblum tells CBSNews.com how he feels about the Tribeca Film Fesitval and one of his a...

• Blinkx

Starring: Parker Posey, Jeff Goldblum and Thomas Jay Ryan. Directed by Hal Hartley.

• YouTube.com

The Fly (1986) Jeff Goldblum (Seth Brundle) Geena Davis (Veronica Quaife) He tells her that she is jealous. But wait!!! Turtle Man!! Dana Carvey Pistachio Disguisey !!! then he gives her the stare down. The Master of Disguise

• YouTube.com

David Cronenberg's remake of the 1958 movie; starring Jeff Goldblum and Geena Davis. A classic in its genre.

• Blinkx

MINI'S FIRST TIME director: Nick Guthe cast: Alec Baldwin, Jeff Goldblum, Luke Wilson, Carrie-Anne Moss, Nikki Reed, Svetla...

• Blinkx

Only On The Web: Actors Jeff Goldblum, Nikki Reed, and director Nick Guthe talk to CBSNews.com about the dark aspects and com...

• Live Video

Oceana Salutes Former Vice President Al Gore & Dr. Daniel Pauly.Author: HollywoodLiveKeywords: Ted Danson Jeff Goldblum Melissa George Lauren Hutton al gore mary steenburgen brooke shields Jean-Paul Dejoria Eloisa Dejoria Heather T...

• YouTube.com

Old Apple Mac advert starring Jeff Goldblum

• ifilm.com

Television - Raines (Jeff Goldblum) chases down the suspect.LAPD Detective Michael Raines has the ability to have detailed conversations with deceased crime victim...

• ifilm.com

Television - Raines (Jeff Goldblum) asks the victim what she wants from him.LAPD Detective Michael Raines has the ability to have detailed conversations with decea...

• ifilm.com

Television - Capt. Lewis asks Raines (Jeff Goldblum) if he really talks to himself.LAPD Detective Michael Raines has the ability to have detailed conversations wit...

• ifilm.com

Television - Raines (Jeff Goldblum) reveals he always wanted to write crime novels.LAPD Detective Michael Raines has the ability to have detailed conversations wit...

• ifilm.com

Television - Carolyn shows Raines (Jeff Goldblum) the suspect.LAPD Detective Michael Raines has the ability to have detailed conversations with deceased crime vict...

• ifilm.com

Television - Charlie and Raines (Jeff Goldblum) talk about seeing the victim.LAPD Detective Michael Raines has the ability to have detailed conversations with dece...

• ifilm.com

Movie Trailers & Clips - The Lost Word: Jurassic Park is director Steven Spielberg's sequel to his original dinosaur thriller. Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) returns for more...

• ifilm.com

Movie Trailers & Clips - Jeff Goldblum praises his costars and his director. Bill Murray plays the quirky, egomaniacal captain of a research vessel, a la Jacques Cousteau. H...

• Le Monde Perdu Trailer
    dailymotion.com

"Le monde perdu" (vo "The lost world : Jurassic park " - 1997Ralis par Steven SpielbergAvec Jeff Goldblum, Julianne Moore, Pete Postlethwaite, Richard Attenborough, Vince ...

• Jurassic Park Trailer
    dailymotion.com

"Jurassic park" (vo "Jurassic park") - 1993Ralis par Steven SpielbergAvec Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, Joseph Mazzello, Samuel L. JacksonMus...