cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome friends to another intresting discussion of the week.. Intresting because im making it.. Hehehe..

This time i want to ask you that if you had to ask out someone on a date how would you do so.. Ahem ahem girls u also have to answer this! 😆

So jaldi jaldi tell us how would u ask out someone for a date?😳

Love and Friendship. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja, I'll wait for your reply "in a little bit" 😆
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Start like a weird/dare game...
Be like, ok... how weird would it be... if you had sunkist at the same time as chicken and stuff... and tehn be like... how weird would it be, if we dated.
The other person is sure to laugh n be like... 😆 Yah... right..! and look away...

And then xD thats where the 'playa' steps in n what happens next, goes something like this:

1.Grab their arm, and turn them to face you
2. "Say no... Im serious"
3.Take out the present you brought(YOU DID BRING SOMETHING...!!)
4. LET IT OUT... no... not that... your feelings:
"Varun... Will you go out with me"
YES xD

😆
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting!!!!! 😛

okey i ave an idea.. :D I'd tell this guy that all my frens are plannin to hang out on this weekend. Why dun u join us?

Probably he'd say i dun noe ur frends.. and i wud not enjoy it wid 'em. so i'd tell him that we have invited his frens as well. He'd agree. then the next day i'd tel him dat 2 of my frends cant cum because they have to prepare for an exam.

next to next day i'd tell him that 3 more are not cumin. so there wud be jus him, me, and 2 of ma frens. and finally on the weekend, in the mornin i'll call him up nd say that em really upset that none of ma fren is cumin so u HAVE to cum for ma sake! 😆

now a guy is intelligent enough to understand ke ek larki usey date peh bula rahi hai.. toh usey nakhre nahi dikhane chahiyeh.. 😆 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Shiza I love your idea 😆😆😆
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Shiza.. Hehehe.. Awesome!! All the guys plz take the clue..😆

@Fariha.. Ok herez my bit..😆

I think i will just go upto him and tell him dat i like him.. 😳 Im a very frank person and i have the guts to do id.. I will just tell him sincerly and den hez sure to ask me oud HIMSELF! 😃 It always works.. 😉
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

@Shiza.. Hehehe.. Awesome!! All the guys plz take the clue..😆

@Fariha.. Ok herez my bit..😆

I think i will just go upto him and tell him dat i like him.. 😳 Im a very frank person and i have the guts to do id.. I will just tell him sincerly and den hez sure to ask me oud HIMSELF! 😃 It always works.. 😉

Smart move Pooja! I don't think I'd ever be able to ask a guy out on date 😆 if it's just confession, then MAYBE 😳

cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Smart move Pooja! I don't think I'd ever be able to ask a guy out on date 😆 if it's just confession, then MAYBE 😳

But if u had to den how would u ask a guy oud..😆 If i had to, i will just tell him lets hang oud together sometime..😳

OnlyHope thumbnail

@ Pooja: Yeah, I'd do just the same..I wouldn't officially and formally ask him "would you like to go on a date with me?" 😳

cool_pooja thumbnail
^^I swear.. But i can ask my boyfriend openly! 😆