Clip of Namma Kudabam part 4 - Alive

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys i found this video when i search up some video on youtubes. Its small poration of a episode. You see the title song and who the characters have fun😃
Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=i6Pb_rTSdGg[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy video 😃.

If i find videos like this will post them 😊
Thanks Pokkiri.   👏
What happened to the isaitamil folks who used to post videos of Namma Kudumbam. They stopped uploading after 21 November? Any idea why? It would have been great to see more of Saakshi Sivaa and Kushboo in lead roles.
just points

Kushbooo married SS's brother.
he mailed a letter to his family - telling them that their father made a promise to Kushboo's father. one of his son's would marry into their family
SS thought his mother would call him because he is the elderest son - she did know he love someone else not the name
so they arranged the marriage to Kushboo to his brother now they are married. SS plan backfired on him.
SS came back from OOty or somewhere else telling his family that he had an accident. now he is telling them that he is blind.
SS telling himself that he is going to desroy Kusboo & his brother
Kushboo feeling guilty & crying - SS brother telling her that he is going find SS girlfrind & punish her. so he is pudding his marriage on hold until SS is fully cured.
Kushboo 2nd sister working security guard.
3rd sister at home - she has a boyfrind & her family found out they told her stay home not to go college.

Kushboo's brother told her all his problems so why didn't she share her problems with him instead of crying

SS is acting real villian.

i don't watch it regularly because it is the same story and give me frustrating
we get only DVD's to watch so it will always late

delete - sorry

Edited by kalki2007 - 16 years ago
Kalki i admitt with you this serial is really bad after all i stopped watching right after radha got married to hubby 😡 😡 . This serial has sooo much of crying in it that is what i hate about and SS role in this serial is soooo stupid i just hate his role why couldn't he get a better tole it is just crap 😡
The problem is with directors/producers who cannot think creatively. I thought the psychosis angle was an interesting new one but they failed to exploit that and people see only the love-crazed aspect of SS. The character he plays is supposed to be in deep mental anguish, talking to his dead father occasionally. If the directors/producers start showing events of his past now, throwing light on how his father died, how that has affected him or how previous incidents in his life contributed to his mental illness, that may help to see his character in a more sympathetic light. And that will highlight mental conditions that are so often dismissed in most Asian, and especially Indian, societies.

Such an angle would be a different and welcome one from the usual themes that Tamil serials portray. They can also show how he is later goes through various treatment stages, i.e., how he comes to terms with his situation and deals with his illness slowly.
Edited by Bonheur - 16 years ago