JOURNEY To The New World(Fan Fiction)

Posted: 16 years ago

JOURNEY To The New World(Fan Fiction Amber Dhara)

Kashmira Irani As Amber- modern and up-to-date

• likes to listen to music and wants to become a singer
  • conjoined sister of Dhara but sometimes wants to be seperated.
  • in love with Akshat.

Shaguna Panigrahi As Dhara- Amber's conjoined sister

• total opposite of Amber....simple and likes to read
  • plays the guitar when Amber sings
  • nervous to try new things in life

Harshad Chopra as Akshat..
Akshat is Amber & Dhara's best friend. A tall handsome young man, Akshat is extremely intelligent, sincere, articulate and warm; he knows how to handle people and make his way in any situation; Akshat's father and Mahendra Pratap (Amber & Dhara's grandfather) are good friends and he has been friendly with Amber Dhara since his childhood.

Mona Ambegaonkar as the loving mother of Amber and Dhara
Mona Ambegaonkar plays a strong character of Lata Shukla – the mother of Amber and Dhara. Her husband Dev Shukla abandons Lata as soon as she gave birth to conjoined daughters. But Lata is strong, independent, hardworking woman full of self-respect and a true fighter, who raises Amber and Dhara against all odds. She is a mentor and a friend to her daughters. She is their power. A non-believer in the almighty; she believes that she has fought all the battles in her life alone. Today, she manages the bakery and takes care of the whole house since her father Mahendra Pratap Dixit is old.

Nasir Khan as Anuj
Anuj is a suave conman in a tourist's disguise who enters Amber- Dhara's life with a big dream for Amber. He is a smooth-talking talent hunter from Mumbai, who gives little value to emotions or humanity. For him money is everything and he can do any thing for it.

Paintal, the grandfather of the protagonists..
Paintal plays Amber and Dhara's doting grandfather-Mahendra Pratap Singh. Mahendra Pratap is a happy go lucky man, very funny and jovial who believes in living his life to the fullest. He came to Panchgani during the British era and settled there since then. He is a proud Indian with a great British hangover, which is reflected in dressing and life style. He loves Amber Dhara and always supports them in whatever they do; he just like their mother has tremendous faith in them and believes one day they will make him proud.

Shweta Gulati as Sonya
In Amber Dhara, Shweta portrays the character of Sonya Jaiswal who is a gorgeous young girl. She is the only daughter of Mr. Jaiswal, one of the richest and the most influential men in Panchgani. After her mother's death, her father has brought up Sonya like a princess. However, as a person, she is a brat with loads of oomph & ego. She wants power & fame, and can resort to any means to achieve it. She can't take defeat sportingly and believes that she is the best. She seeks all the attention from everyone, but when Amber and Dhara are around, things are different and she just cannot take it.

Beeji-

Karan Mehra As Samir Kumar-own big music company & he is very busy man and don't have time to meet anybody.He is only child of his parents and his parents want him to get marry soon.

More coming soon................

hey great job at comin up with the background info for this fan fic, its good knowing a little about the characters. I cant wait to read the first part 😊
Episode 1

Grandfather and Lata's husband are waiting for a good news.But Dotocor look little upset because he didn't see these kind of kids in his life before then he went outside and Lata's dad stop him and ask him how is my daugther.Dotcor relpy him that she is fine and she give a birth to twins girls.Lata's father is very happy to listen this news and he ask the dotocor why you look very upset and he say i will talk to you later.Then Kid's father say can i meet them and doctor say sure.
Lata's Husband went to meet his wife and twin daughter then he become shock to see them.Lata already seen them too and she get upset that what i'm going to do.Kids father requset to expect them and he say i can't live with these kids and i want you to give these kids to orphan house and we will live without them and also we can make new life without them.Lata didn't say anything and tear come in her eyes then she look at there kids again and kids father say get your answer ok bye.Then lata father enter in the room and say don't worry my child everything going to be fine very soon and he take them to Panchkini.Panchkini is new to them and dad say by changing the place doesn't make any different.She say i know dad and i want to live here if you don't mind living with us here.He say i love you all and i will ever going to leave you alone.Dad and daughther hug each other and cry few minute.
Episode 2

Lata went to school office and talk to the head of the school to give admission to Amber Dhara.

Head of the school:I'm sorry I can't give admission to your kids

Lata:why?

Head of the school:because other students going to make fun of them & I don't want them to be hurt

Lata:Plz it's my request ,I can't teach them ahead and they need to be study in school

Lata:you remberce what you say long time ago

Head of the school:ok

Next moring Lata wake them up and say get ready for school & remberce whoever say anything to you just don't say anything to them.Also Lata told them whenever you are togther you are so special.

Lata:Good Luck

Amber:thank's mom

Dhara:thank's mom

Lata:go ahead

Then Amber & Dhara run back to there mother and hug her and say bye.when they reach to class side one of the kid see them that they are conjoined then she tell rest of the school kids to come here and see them and she say they look like they are joker.Then all of the kids make fun of them.Amber & Dhara look back to there mother and she say it's ok go to your class and don't worry about these kids.When they went inside the school all of the kids standing in a big circul and laugh at them and also they say you are joker……joker……………joker………….joker.

Amber:we are not joker

Amber:whenever we are toghter we are so special

Kids:really

Amber:if you don't belive then we will show you that we are so special

Then one kid enter and he make fun of Amber & Dhara & laughing at them then he say let play a game.

Amber & Dhara:ok

Now they start the game called Doge and they play and they lose the game

Amber:what I say to you?

Amber:when I say move then move ok

Dhara:mad

Dhara:what u mean &when ever u say move and go I'm sick of this things

Later they get into fight

Amber:i don't want hook with you forever

Dhara:me too

Then they want to cut off each other and Lata come running and say what you are trying to do with each other please stop.By doing this you going to hurt each other.hey look at me,don't ever fight.Whenever you are tighter you are so so special.Come on shake hand with each other and give hug too then they hug and say sorry to each other.
Episode 3

There is race going in school and all of the kids in this race but gym teacher doesn't allow Amber Dhara to be in race because he don't want them to get hurt.

Lata:plz sir allow them in race

Gym Teacher:sorry I can't do this

Amber & Dhara:plz sir

Lata:plz give them one chance and I know they can win

Amber & Dhara:plz sir give us chance
Gym Teacher:ok

Race about to start and all of the kids standing in a starting point when Amber & Dhara stand there then everybody make fun of them.And say how you could run in the race and Amber say we going to try it but Dhara is afaired to lose the race.

Gym Teacher:on your mark and ready set go

Amber & Dhara get very behind from all kids and they both fall down.Lata get upset and going to pick up her daughter but lata's father say let them stand up there self.Then Amber and Dhara stand up on their feet and look at there mother then they start running again and come to finished line and everybody clapping because atlease they try.

Gym Teacher:I'm happy to see you that you try

Amber:thank's

Dhara:thank's for giving us chance to be in the race

Gym Teacher:your welcome

A boy come to Amber & Dhara and say let become friend.(his name is Akshat)

Amber & Dhara: ok

Akshat:Hi I'm Akshat

Akshat:do you want to be my friend?

Amber & Dhara:sure

Now they are very good friends and Akshat can do anything for Amber & Dhara
Episode 4

Now they grow up,Nanu love his grand-daughter very much also when ever they are in trouble nanu come to help them.It's a very good moring Alarm bell ring and Dhara turn it off

Dhara:Amber plz wake up today is our result day

Amber:let me sleep

Lata:Amber & Dhara breakfast is ready and come downstair fast.

Amber & Dhara:mom we are coming

Amber & Dhara:hi nanu & mom

Amber:how are you doing?

Nanu:good luck

Amber& Dhara:thank's nanu

Then they went to collage and everybody looking at there result which is on billboard.Amber went to see the result of her and Dhara then other students saying who made it to the top then one voice come from behind and say I always made it to the top then everybody look behind she is Sonia.

Amber:Hey Dhara you made it to the top

When sonia heard that Dhara made it to the top then she become made at her and say to herself that Amber made it to the top in music and Dhara made it to the top in school and I will teach them a lesson so they can get behind(Sonia is a mean girl & she doesn't like Amber & Dhara).

Amber:I'm happy for you

Dhara:thank's but what about you

Amber:I'm sorry

Dhara:what u mean by saying sorry

Amber:this time I didn't pass

Dhara:what this year too

Dhara:what we going to tell mom?

Amber give a smile to Dhara and say I'm joking with you.This year i pass the class with good grade and I want you to tell mom that Amber didn't pass it then let see what she going to do.

Dhara:I'm sorry I can't do this

Amber:plz

Dhara:ok

Then they went home and Dhara say same thing as Amber told her to say it to mom.Lata get really made at Amber and she doesn't want to speak it Amber.

Dhara:Amber just tell mom truth

Amber:ok

Amber went to mom and say I'm sorry mom I was just joking with you.I pass the class with good grade this year

Lata:you bad girl

Amber,Dhara,Nanu and Lata they hug togther and say don't do this again you scary me.

Amber:sorry mom
Episode 5

Next day Sonia went to Amber & Dhara

Sonia:hi Amber & Dhara

Amber:hi Sonia

Sonia:how you both doing today?

Amber:we are fine

Dhara:what about you?

Sonia:I'm fine too

Dhara:what are your plan after collage finished?

Sonia:oh I'm going to Mumbai

Dhara:really,that great

Sonia:Mumbai is a big city where your all dream come true

Sonia:I love to become singer & there is nothing in Panchkini

Dhara:Panchkini is a nice place and how could you leave this beautiful place

Sonia:but here is nothing special for me

Amber:she is right

Dhara:Sonia, amber want to become singer too but I know mom ever going to allow her to go to Mumbai

Sonia:how you could go to Mumbai

Sonia:Mumbai people are not good and they will make fun of you.Also you are conjoined and can't separate from each other

Amber:I will go to Mumbai very soon and nobody can stop me for going

After Sonia leave Dhara get mad at Amber that how could you think about only yourself and Amber say I don't want to stick with you forever.

Dhara:let go home

When they get home Nanu see Amber & Dhara look very anger on each other and they both yelling on each other outside of home then nanu went out to ask them that what wrong

Amber:nothing

Dhara:she want to go to Mumbai to become singer

Nanu:your mom ever going to give permission to you

Amber:I want fulfill my dream

Nanu:my child you can't go so plz forget all about that

Amber:why me

Dhara:Amber if mom give permission then I'm not going with you and how could you go if say no

Nanu:Dhara is right

Lata heard everything and tell Amber how could you so mean to Dhara and you know that i can't give permission to go Mumbai alone.You don't know this world and i know this world better then you my child.Amber is mad at everybody and she is not talking to anybody.(I mean she don't want listen anyone about this).
Episode 6

Mr. Anuj Mehra enter in Panchkini and he see Amber & Dhara in the bakery of there mom and they are helping her mom there.When he know that they are cojoined twins then he talk to someone on the phone that I see a girls and they are cojoined twins(can't separate) and they are so beautiful too.Also he heard that Amber love to become singer then Anju have a idea to take them to Mumbai and he went to Lata's bakery and tell them that your daughter are very nice and I know one of your daughter wish to become singer.I see what you are wondering right now so let me tell you.I'm Anuj Mehra from music company in Mumbai and I help those people who love to become singer.Just think about it then call me at this number and Lata say I'm sorry they are not going to Mumbai and Amber don't want to become singer.

Amber:mom

Lata:no Amber

Amber:please mom

Lata:no

Anuj:here is my card miss Amber

Amber:thank's sir

But Lata take away his card and throw in the basket and Anuj see this then he leave from there

Amber:mom this is wrong

Lata:I know what I'm doing so don't tell me what right or wrong

Lata;I'm your mom

Dhara:mom is right

Amber:fine I'm going home

Dhara:plz don't get so mad

Amber:plz leave me alone

Anuj know that Amber will call him and tell him that she is coming and he is waiting for Amber call
Episode 7

Next day Amber call Mr.Anuj Mehra and tell him that I want to meet you and Anuj tell himself that I was sure that Amber will call me.

Dhara:who you were talking to?

Amber:it's a wrong number

Amber:our friend engagement is coming so don't you want matching earing with your dress

Dhara:but you told me that earing are great

Amber:you are right but they are too old to wear.don't you want new one

Amber:let go to shop and buy new one

Dhara:did you ask mom?

Amber:not yet

Later Amber and Dhara went to mom and ask a permission to go to shop

Lata:why?

Amber:because Dhara want to buy new earing for herself

Lata:ok and come fast

Amber:sure mom

Amber:we have to be hurry and we come home fast

Then they went to shop and buy new earing then they go somewhere

Dhara:where we are going?
Amber didn't relpy Dhara and keep walking.Dhara keep asking Amber again and again still no relpy from Dhara.Few minute pass and Anuj call up Amber name and both Amber and Dhara look back.

Amber:Anuj sir

Anuj:yes that me

Anuj:hi Amber & Dhara how are you?

Amber:I'm fine

Anuj:thank's for calling me

Dhara look at Amber and tell her you call him to come here

Amber:yes

Dhara:why?

Amber:you know why?

Anuj:hey stop fighting girls

Dhara:you mind your own business and plz leave us alone

Then Dhara take Amber and tell why you are doing this all.Mom already told you about this.

Amber:why I'm not allow to fulfill my dream?

Dhara:we are not like other people

Amber:I want to die and I'm tire of this kind of life

When Amber say I want die then Dhara yell on Amber and tell that don't say this word again because I love you more then anything and you are my life my sister.Then tear come in Amber eyes and Dhara say plz come to me then Dhara hug her and tell her let go home back.

Episode 8

Lata:hi Amber & Dhara

Amber:hi mom

Dhara:hi mom

Lata:why you are not ready?

Lata:today is your friend engagement

Dhara:yes mom

Amber:we are going to be ready in few minute

Lata:plz hurry

Amber&Dhara:ok

When they come down stair there nanu say you both looking very beautiful so let go girls.we going to be late.Now they arrive at there friend engagement then they bring there friend down stair and someone told the lady that these girls are cojoinited then she say bad things about them and told there friend mom to tell them to leave this party or we are going from there.But Amber and Dhara friend say no they can't leave this party because they are my best friend.And that lady say you love them but I can't give permission to stay in this party.

Nanu:it's ok Tina

Tina:but nanu I can't see this and really want you all to stay here

Nanu:sorry

Tina:mom plz tell my mother-in-law to stop this all

Mom(Tina's mom):sorry my dear I can't help

Tina:fine

Amber,Dhara,Lata and Nanu eyes get into tear and nanu tell them let go home.When they get back home ………

Amber:no one have right to talk to my mom like this way

Dhara:I know you feel very bad

Amber:I don't want to see tear in my mom eyes like this

Dhara:me too

Lata:just forget all about this

Amber:no mom I can't forget all about this

Amber:you can forget very easily about this but not me

Lata:Dhara plz tell her to stop

Dhara:sorry mom I can't tell her to stop

Lata:what's wrong with you both

Amber:plz mom

Amber is very mad and she want to show them that we are speacil and we can do anything like other people can do.Then

Dhara: Amber wake up

Amber:what happened?

Dhara:Let go and fulfill your dream

Amber:what?what about mom?

Dhara:we will write a letter to mom

Amber:ok

Then Dhara write a letter then they put it on mom bed and they say sorry mom for leaving you alone here then they leave the home.When mom wake up in the moring then she went to Amber and Dhara room to wake them up and she look all the place at home and can't find them so now she become very worried about her daughter.

Lata's father:what happened and why you are crying?

Lata's father:where are Amber and Dhara?

Lata:papa they are not here

Lata's father:what you mean?

Lata:I look in the whole home and can't find them

Lata's father:they must be joking with you

Then Lata went to her bedroom again and she see a letter on the rug then she pick it up and read then she cry and tell her father that Amber and Dhara leave us.He say what you are saying.Yes papa I'm sure.

Edited by mehvishrainbow2 - 16 years ago