Amber Dhara

JOURNEY To The New World(Fan Fiction) - Page 2

mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode 9

Nanu and Lata  went to the station to find Amber and Dhara.

The ticket master:are you looking for Amber & Dhara?

Nanu:yes

The ticket master:they told me that you both are coming so they buy ticket to Mumbai and they have your ticket so plz hurry because train about to leave from here

Nanu:thank's

Nanu:look Lata Amber & Dhara they are on the train

Lata:I need to stop them

Then Dhara hold her both ears and say sorry and Amber wave to there Mom & Nanu.By seeing this Lata can't see them going from her hands.After train leave then Nanu and lata crying lot .

Lata:I'm going to Mumbai to bring my Amber & Dhara back

Lata's father:ok

Lata:if anybody ask about Amber & Dhara then don't tell anybody

Lata's father:don't worry about this and I prosime I will not tell anyone

Finally Amber and Dhara arrive in Mumbai and Amber call Anuj that we come to mumbai so plz come and to pick up us from here.

Anuj:oh that great

Anuj:welcome to Mumbai

Amber& Dhara:thank's

Then Anuj bring them with him to new house and told Amber and Dhara that your new home and Amber and Dhara so happy to see there first home where they will leave.

Edited by mehvishrainbow2 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Episode 10

Next day

Anuj:hi Amber & Dhara

Amber&Dhara:hi sir

Anuj:how you like your new home?

Amber:great

Dhara:I like it very much

Anuj:thank's

Dhara:now Amber will fulfill her dream here in Mumbai and I'm very happy for her

Anuj:me too

Amber:we are getting very hurry

Anuj:ok

Anuj:I will order something for you both

Few minute pass away then Anuj come again and told Amber & Dhara that your first show is tonight so here is your dress and plz get ready because everybody is waiting for you.Amber & Dhara very happy to hear this but they don't know what are there planning to do.When they give dress to Amber & Dhara then Dhara look at the dress and tell Amber that we can't wear them because you know how mom make our dress at home and Amber say you are right but what to do about this right now.And we are getting late for our show.

Amber:if you don't feel good then we can put ribbon around the dress

Dhara:ok

Then they went to that place where they fix the show

Anuj:don't let these girls know what we are up to

Manger:ok

Manger:don't worry

Anuj:I'm going to bring them here

Manger:great

Then they say show about to start and plz welcome Amber & Dhara.when they come on the stage and one little man take out there ribbon out and then everybody laugh at them and saying they are joking.When Amber & Dhara turn back and they see the banner and it's say Kornoor cirus and Amber & Dhara scared to see this.

Dhara:we come to the wrong place

Amber:I'm sorry Dhara

Dhara:we can't live here

Manger:you are at the right place
chand pari thumbnail
Oh hi...Nice ff...I'd read only 2 parts everyday...But so far i love it... 👏
Ayesha
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
👏 👏 it's really good 👏 👏
Episode:11

Manger lock them in the room and say whenver our new show come to this town then I will take you out from this room.So stay here and my man will give you Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner everybody and don't think to run away from here.Then manger went to his office and call his man and told him to take care of these girls and the man say don't worry sir.I will take good care of these girls.

Dhara:I'm sorry it's all happened because of me

Amber:it's not your mistake

Dhara:plz forgive me

Amber:it's ok

Lata calling home from Mumbai

Lata: Papa did Amber & Dhara call you

Mahendra Pratap Singh:no

Mahendra:why you asking this?

Lata:because I can't find them any where

Mahendra :don't worry you will find them soon

Then she start to cry and say I don't know where are my Amber & Dhara.Also I'm very upset about them.If I find them then I'm not going to ask them why they did this to me.I love my Amber & Dhara and I want them save back again.

Mahendra :stop crying you make me cry too

Lata:ok bye

Mahendra:take care of yourself

Then she went to Anuj office and she say I want to meet Mr.Anuj Mehar and that lady say please wait here and I will call sir and tell about you.

Lata:thank's

When one man come to Lata and say hi I'm Anuj Mehar.you say that you want to meet me and Lata didn't relpy and she is shock to see him that he is not that Anuj Mehra and that make her very upset and then she leave.
Episode 12

Next day Lata call his father again and told him everything which happened.He is also upset and say I want to come to Mumbai too.

Lata:there is no need to come here

Lata:did any one ask about Amber & Dhara?

Papa:no

Lata:ok bye take care yourself and don't worry about them
Papa:I miss them very much

Lata:me too

Akshat call nanu and say I want to talk to Amber & Dhara.

Nanu:they are not here

Akshat:what you mean?

Nanu:I can't hold my self so let me tell you that they leave to Mumbai and Lata went to Mumbai to find them.Also he told about Anuj too.

Akshat:what are you saying?

Akshat:don't worry I'm going to find them

Nanu:thank's

Then Lata call once again and ask her papa did they call you and he say no but I told Akshat about them.

Lata:why?

Papa:he will help us to find our Amber & Dhara

Lata:ok
Episode 13

Akshat went to find Amber & Dhara then he reach to kornoor cirsus and there are people who are packing up and he ask them if you see Amber & Dhara and they say no we didn't see them.Then he went back to his car and about to drive away from there and he see big poster of Amber & Dhara show.Then he take it with him and went inside to ask the manger about them.First he say did you see cojoined twins sister and Manger relpy I have not seen this type of girls and ever heard about Cojoined in my life.what are you talking about I really don't understanding you young man.Akshat say oh really and manger say oh yes they are here and let me call them then they bring someone and the manger say they cojoined twins are you looking for them and Akshat say they are not real conjoined.i'm talking about real one.Then Akshat take out the poster and say I'm taking about them and manger I don't know them then Akshat leave from here.Then one of the girl come to him and say are you talking about Amber & Dhara I know them.These people are really bad to Amber & Dhara and we all help them to run away from here.Akshat say now we are they and that girl say want to go back home and they must be in station.Akshat say thank's then he went to station and see Amber & Dhara waiting for train to come.Akshat call there name and both of them look at them and cry.
Episode 14

Akshat say please don't cry I'm here to take you both with me and Amber & Dhara say we want to go back home.

Dhara:this world not made for us

Amber:I was wrong and this world people ever going to let us live here

Dhara:please Akshat let us go back home

Akshat:what about Amber dream?

Amber:I don't want to be singer any more

Akshat:why?

Akshat:why you are scary?

Akshat:I prosime I will help you

Amber:I'm sorry we don't want fulfill our dream

Akshat take them to his home and say stay here for few day then you may go if you want to.Then he call Lata at the hotel and told him that I find Amber & Dhara and they are at my home right now.

Lata:thank's Akshat

Akshat:it's ok

Door bell ring and Akshat open it and there he see Lata standing there.

Lata:where are my daughter?

Then Amber & Dhara hear there mom noise and they come down stair

Amber&Dhara:mom

Lata:oh Amber & Dhara

They hug each other and Lata finally give persmission to Amber & Dhara to stay in the Mumbai to fulfill Amber dream and also she told Akshat to take care of her daugthers then she leave from Mumbai.
Episode 15

Amber:we are very thankful to Askhat that he allow us to stay in his home

Dhara:me too

Akshat:how you both doing?

Amber:great

Dhara:you have very lovely home

Akshat:thank's

Amber:do you stay alone?
Akshat:right now my family is gone for few month and I don't know when they are coming back.

Akshat:feel it home

Amber:ok

Akshat:you both must be tired so plz take it rest

Amber& Dhara:ok

Next moring Sonia come to Akshat's home and see Amber & Dhara there then she say to herself how they get here anyway.I will not going to allow them to stay in this house and they have to leave from here.Amber & Dhara come downstair and they are surprise to see sonia in Mumbai.

Amber & Dhara:hi sonia

Sonia:hi girls

Amber:nice to see you here

Sonia:oh ya

Dhara:now we will not going to be bored here

Sonia:whatever

Dhara:can you help us find music company

Sonia:ok

Sonia:I know one person who work in that company and I'm sure he will give you chance to sing

Amber&Dhara:that great

Sonia:get ready tomorrow and I will pick you both up at 8:00a.m

Sonia call her friend Shanu about Amber & Dhara then she go to pick them up from Akshat's home.Also leave them alone there and they are very scary go alone and they ask sonia to come with them and Sonia say need to go to very important meeting so I'm sorry I can't come with you.Then Amber & Dhara went to that place and Shanu see them and he know from that day that they are conjionited then he took a picture of them and they leave.
Episode 16

Shanu show there pictures to his friends and also he told them that they are cojoined twins then his friends make fun of them when they come outside.And Amber & Dhara don't like this at all.Shanu's manger say to Amber & Dhara that he will help them to make a cd of Amber songs and I will give you 1 month time to get money to me.Amber say ok then they leave from there.In the way Dhara say how we will get money and amber say let find a job.Next moring Dhara look in the newspaper and say Amber I find a ad but this ad say that they need a teacher to teach three kids what you say about this.Amber say I don't like kids but we will try this job because we have no choice.Dhara say ok let call them so they call them and that man say come tomorrow for interview.Amber & Dhara say thank's sir.

Next day they went to that home and man say welcome to my home and i'm there grandfather.let me tell you one things that these kids are very bad.are you sure you going to handle them and dhara say yes sir.

Kids's grandfather-if these kids pass you then your job is fix