Amber Dhara

JOURNEY To The New World(Fan Fiction) - Page 3

CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys is this a ff or are u narrating the story of the show AD 😕 i am confussed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
hey this is da original story not a fan fiction....
CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
opps! sorry.....................i realised that later...........but if its so then u guys are doing a gr8 job......... 👏
mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Episode:17
Amber & Dhara get ready for there new job so they went to kids home and they treat them very bad that Amber doesn't like this and tell Dhara that i'm not going to teach these kids.

Dhara:they are just a kids
Dhara:just forget whatever happened today

Amber:no i can't forget it

Dhara:plz

Amber: 😭 😡

Grandfather of kids:what happened?
Grandfather:why you look very upset?

Amber:sir i'm i can't teach them so get someone else to teach them

Grandfather:but i'm sure you will handle these kids very well

Dhara:she is not in good mood so plz let go today then we will tell you later if we are working here or not

Grandfather:ok

After they gone grandfather call there all three grand-child and ask why you all doing this.Amber and Dhara are very nice girls and you should be nice with her.There mom heard this all and punshment there two kids because only two of them are her step-kids.And youngest girl(who is her own child)Mom plz don't punshment only them i'm with them too.She you be quite and go your room.

She lock up these two kids in the room and say you will not going to have dinner tonight.They both knock the door again and again she say stopping knocking.

Grandfather:they just a kids plz let them out

Step-mother:no
mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Episode:18

Next day kids are playing with Amber & Dhara and by accident they broke the flower pot which is there mom favorites.Kids say oh no now what we will do,mom favorites flower pot broke down if mom know about this she going to be mad at us.

Amber:it's ok

Kids:no it's not ok

Amber:let by new one so she will not know that it is broke before

Dhara:great idea

Dhara:let by same one

Amber:ok

Kids:that great

Then they went to flower shop and by flower & pot same one then they went back home.There mom just come home and see the kids.

Step-mom:where you guys went?

Kids get scare and Amber & Dhara about talk to her but she say I'm not talking with you both so plz let me talk to my kids.Now Amber & Dhara scared that what going to happened if she know about that.Then she see the broken flower pot and get very mad at them.

Step-mom:who break this?

Kids:we are sorry

Step-mom:how many time I say don't toch these things

Her own child say mom we were playing in garden and ball hit the flower pot badly.it's not my sister & brother didn't.

Step-mom:you be quite

Step-mom:you go to your room now I mean it

Her child:no

Step-mom:plz

Step-mom:you both pack up your bags because you both are going to boarding school

Kids:plz don't do this,we don't want go

Step-mom:go now pack up

Amber&Dhara:plz forgive them

She say your time is off so plz leave my home and don't get in my way