Latest Interview With Amrita

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends.........

I received a new interview of Amrita.

She represents one of the most earthly faces in Bollywood. Known for her sensitive portrayals, Amrita Rao has one of the sought after actresses in town. Of late she has created ripples for being the person behind the much talked about Shahid-Kareena breakup. Basking in the glory of her latest Telegu hit ATHIDI opposite southern super star Mohan Babu, Rao speaks to Ruhail Amin about her life and career.

I have two films slated for release. First is Anil Kapoor's home production SHORT CUT, with Akshaye Khanna and Arshad Warsi in which I have an out and out glamourous role. We had a great time doing this film. Next is E Niwas's MY NAME IS ANTHONY GONSALVES, which will hit the marquee around January.

Download Amrita And Bollywood Songs

www elook tv

ATHIDI is doing very well?

Yes it's a very good feeling that this romantic comedy has become a super duper hit in Andhra Pradesh. It has grossed more then six and a half crores. We all had worked very hard on this film. When your effort is rewarded like this, it obviously feels great.

Your name is being dragged in the Shahid-Kareena break up?

I would not want to comment on a thing as stupid as this. In fact, I am very close to Kareena and she praised my performance in VIVAAH. Even Shahid and I share a great rapport despite what people write about us.

What new films are you planning?

I have two films slated for release. First is Anil Kapoor's home production SHORT CUT, with Akshaye Khanna and Arshad Warsi in which I have an out and out glamourous role. We had a great time doing this film. Next is E Niwas's MY NAME IS ANTHONY GONSALVES, which will hit the marquee around January.

Posted: 16 years ago
post this either in her FC or in Bollywood section.
Natalie.