Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Mazamil Ibrahim fanclub~

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
I saw his pics and I think he's really good looking guy😍😍😍

so, I made a fanclub for his good looks 😆 Post interviews, videos and photos of him here
😛

Height
6' (1.83 m)

Mini Biography
Muzammil, born Aug 25th 1984 in Jammu and Kashmir, was introduced as a Lead new actor in Bollywood for the year 2007 with his new Mahesh Bhatt movie Dhokha which won him lot of critical acclaim.

He has won the Gladrags Manhunt Contest as Mr. India in 2003 which kick-started his career in modeling. As a child, Muzammil won the Rashtrapati Award for bravery (1994) (Hindi: Jeevan Raksha Padak) for saving a boy from drowning in 1992.

He has also done many international campaigns and is a popular model in Bangkok. He has featured in many advertisements and music videos in India.

Muzammil is the youngest and has 3 siblings, Nafisa, Muddasar and Anisa.

He pursued a degree in Mechanical Engineering.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
I dated Deepika Padukone: Muzammil Ibrahim
His film Dhokha (directed by Pooja Bhatt) has still not released but the man is full of controversy. Bollywood hottie Muzammil Ibrahim in a chat with TWF correspondent Vickey Lalwani.

What do you play in Dhokha?

I play a patriotic Indian Muslim in the film, who sends a message that patriotism is above religion.

You have had an attitude problem. To begin with, you shocked Mahesh Bhatt even before Dhoka began. You called him and said that your neighbours were beating you up because you are a Muslim. Isn't that true?
I don't remember if I called up Bhatt saab to tell him that it was happening because I was a Muslim. I might have told him in that tense moment.

But the fight had stemmed from the fact because your neighbours felt that you are uncourteous towards the women and the children in the building?
It was a family matter and things got out of control. So I had to get involved. It started with my mother and I had to get in. If I was uncourteous towards women and children, you think anybody would have spared me?

My arm was injured and my brother's throat was bleeding. Anyway, now I have shifted from that building. So, I guess, even that's over now.

Ashoke Pandit (director cum social activist) who had accompanied Bhatt calmed down the neighbours and asked them to file a police complaint instead of taking the law in their hands and beating you up?
I don't know.

Later, Pandit called up Pooja if she was sure that she wanted to work with Muzammil. When Pooja mentioned this to you, you complained to her that Pandit perhaps had some personal agenda against you?
Look, I don't know who is Ashoke Pandit and I don't know if he made any call to Pooja.

Then you had a showdown with Pooja on the sets? You were supposed to hold Tulip in a graceful and tender way. But you refused to follow Pooja's instructions?
I don't want to work with Pooja Bhatt again. Pooja is a very aggressive person and I had lot of problems with her. I expected more maturity from her in dealing with people. She should be clear and patient with youngsters.

Weren't you dating Om Shanti Om's leading lady Deepika Padukone?
Who says?

That doesn't answer my question?
Well, we met during our early modelling days. Yes, Deepika and I were dating each other. But it is over now.

Why did you'll split?
I wouldn't like to talk about my past in detail.

article posted by Henna 786
tazy_rahul thumbnail
hey there is already one opened
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=763903
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety_rajveer

hey there is already one opened
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=763903

oops, i didn't know.. thanks for the link