Posted: 16 years ago

With cute romance, scintillating chemistry Dev and Kaajjal touched the chords of people of all genres. Time to go back to the golden days, which actually blew the audience off their feet. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

As we turn back and have a peek down the memory lane, we get reminded of a khadoos boss-Dev Pratab Singh aur unki jaan Kaajjal aur unki ek pyaari si prem kahaniโค๏ธโค๏ธ..

A special world for you and me
A special bond one
cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken
thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms
in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

๐Ÿ˜

So friends, sit back and enjoy this blissful romantic ride .But before this, be Cautious, as this ride may make you fall in love with love all over again with the sensuous pair Dev and Kaajjalโ€ฆ

here are the two promotional signatures from Khushi di

Friends this time we have decided that till 5 th December members can share their designs related to Apurva-Surveen here in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is especially because "DPS" portrayed by Apurva Agnihotri's bday is here๐Ÿ˜ณ. We would love to have creations (fanfictions, signatures, avatars, and collages, video mixes) to add the extra zing in our cafe.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We won't be adding any rules, till 5th December๐Ÿ˜‰. You all are free birds, be as naughty as possible.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

To check our previous cafes' check out the following links

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/734112

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/766061

Regards,

Kaajjal Dev Team

WOW! the third cafe opened up so soon! ๐Ÿ˜•

I thought I went blind when I saw the Cafe missing... ๐Ÿ˜†

Well...Lets Rock on with this Cafe too!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

~Mona ๐Ÿ˜›

First of all Congratulations Everyone for the third Season of DK Love Ghosla

I think Three Seasons within a span of 4-5months proves the immense popularity of Apu-Surveen as a On-Screen Couple that they have garnered in our Hearts๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wonderful Post as Usual Anuu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now sinse Apu's Birthday Party is coming on 2nd December๐Ÿ˜›...So lets do some Dhamaka this Season sinse there r no Rules till 5th December๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

So lets begin the Party Guys in our Tabela Clinic Guys๐Ÿ˜›

Dr Dev and his Pretty Wife Kaajjal have already hit the Dance floor๐Ÿ˜›

Komal is Doing Hip-Hop Dance with her Son Apu like a true Rockstar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›(Komaljee now don't come with a Stick behind me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†u know I m kidding๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ)..Well sinse the party is hosted by Komal Matajee ,so she has hit the dance floor first with her Son Apu๐Ÿ˜‰ while she is also waiting for her Boyfriend Dev and other friend Armaan๐Ÿ˜•to join the dance floor soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..(Komaljee please clear the confusion as to who is your son and who is your boyfriend and who is your patidev in this party itself๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Look what Monajee is doing๐Ÿ˜ก..trying to Seduce Dev to her best of the Abilities๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ..Dev too seems to b tightly hugging Monajee๐Ÿ˜ก...Komal tell your twinnie to control herself๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‰..Looks like Monajee has completely submitted herself into Dev's passionate arms๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ.Now lets Arrange a Tabela for them๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Kaajjal:Haii Raam..Mein Loot Gayee Barbaad Ho gayee๐Ÿ˜ญ...Mona ne mere Dev ko Mujhse Cheen liya woh bhi Birthday se pehle..Ab Mera Kya hogaaa๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ฒHaila Anuu(Ananya) already got Married to Apu๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Ab Shilpa toh Loot gayee Barbaad ho gayee๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰...Anuu finally your dream of becoming Mrs Ananya Agnihotri hv been Achieved๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Komal Mataji now common give your blessings to the Couple๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kaajjal:Haii Ab toh mein poorie tarah Loot Gayee Barbaad ho gayee,Anuu ne bhi mujhse mere Dev ko Cheen Liya hai๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dev:Don't Worry Ladies๐Ÿ˜ƒ I m available in all three Avataars(Dev,Armaan and Apu)at a Wholesome Rate today๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ..So come to Mee Bhool jaa saara Samaa๐Ÿ˜ณ...Come to me Hum banaye Apni Jahaa๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Our Super Chef Autumn is Quietly having a Ball Dance with her Prince Charming and our Jiju๐Ÿ˜ณ...Today her special hand-made dish for the evening is Apu-Flavoured-Armaan-Essenced-Dev-Malai-Kofta๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Michelle is also busy drinking Ahem-Ahem Apu Flavoured Tea with Jiju๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..but of course is thinking of some Bahana to get to Dr.Dev๐Ÿ˜‰..but uff yeh Jiju bhi na..Michelle ko chode tab toh๐Ÿ˜ณ..Michelle time is ticking out..come to the dance floor soon before some other girl takes your Ahem-Title from u๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sameera is also very busy with Jiju as love is blossoming in the Air in this Party๐Ÿ˜‰..Right now Sameera has got drunk and is imagining Dr.Dev in her Arms๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ but little does she know that its her hubby only๐Ÿ˜‰..Jaane kya hoga rama re..Jaane kya hoga Maula re๐Ÿ˜•(Just kidding Sam๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›)

Malajee is also Busy feeding Apu-Potion Milk to her hubby๐Ÿ˜‰..So that Jiju starts behaving exactly like Apu or Dev๐Ÿ˜›..But well Mala's eyes r still on Dr.Dev and she is trying her best to get her hubby go to sleep soon so that she too can join the hot hot dance floor with Dev๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Kaajjal:Dev just look at Autumn,Michelle and Sameera and learn Something from these great Bhartiya Naari Shaktis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..How nicely they r spending time with their hubbies๐Ÿ˜› and u r roaming around like a Kishan Kanhaiyya in between all the Gopikas๐Ÿ˜›

Dev:Because thats my Style Kaajjal Honey๐Ÿ˜‰..I love roaming around with Beautiful girls๐Ÿ˜›

Hira is playing the Love Tune on the Piano and is also eying on Dev who is the center of Attraction this evening๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›..waiting for her number to come๐Ÿ˜ณ..after all slow and steady always wins the race..hai na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sharmii is not Bothered about Apu or Dr.Dev because she is having a fabulous time with her pyaare Armaan Sir๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›..Well she has finally managed to Kidnap Armaan Sir from Jassi๐Ÿ˜‰ and has now converted Armaan into SRK of DDLJ๐Ÿ˜† and is dancing to the tunes "Tujhe Dekha toh yeh Jaana Sanam"๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Kaajjal:Haii my Dev has been converted into Armaan cum SRK by Sharmi๐Ÿ˜ก..yeh kya ho gaya๐Ÿ˜ญ..Mein loot Gayee Barbaad Ho Gayee๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Ab mera kya hoga๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dev:Don't worry Kaajjal Darling I will dance with u also๐Ÿ˜‰..Pehle Armaan cum SRK bankar Sharmi ko toh Khush kar loo๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Nupur is trying to throw Love Arrows on Armaan in the Dance Floor,so that Armaan leaves Sharmi and comes running towards her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...Nupur has made sure that her Hubby doesn't know that she is eying on Armaan๐Ÿ˜‰,so she has come in disguise of an Angel๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Now look at Kaj๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ..She is also throwing flying kisses to Dr.Dev๐Ÿ˜›...Now Dev will hv to choose whether he wants to dance with Nupur or Kaj๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰..Kaj is making sure that the flying kisses travel at a faster speed than the love arrows of Nupur๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‰...Dekhte hai kiski jeet hoti hai...Dev whom will u prefer?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dev:Oh Woww Flying kisses and Love Arrows๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..I m loving it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...But sorry girls..Better luck next time because I m already booked right now for my next Dance with Nimmo(Anu)๐Ÿ˜ณ

So Dev is finally hving the dance with Nimmo(Anu)๐Ÿ˜ณ but is also throwing back those flying kisses and love arrows back at Nupur and Kaj๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›...now this is what u call Three-in-one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Priya is not interested in Armaan,Apu or Dev..So she is doing some Seductive Dance number to Seduce one and only Raju Rangeela๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›..Now lets see whats the effect of this Seductive number on Raju๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Raju:๐Ÿ˜ฒHaila Humaar Darling Priya.. Madhubala se Mallika Sherawat kaise Ban gayee๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Raju:But I m loving it Priya๐Ÿ˜ณ...Lage rahoo๐Ÿ˜›

But well Priya is hving some competition here๐Ÿ˜ƒ because Creative Diya is also here to hit on Raju๐Ÿ˜‰..she is trying her best to draw the attention of Raju towards her๐Ÿ˜›..

Raju:Haila yeh Diya madam toh badi Khoobsoorat hai..Ab hum kiske saath dance karein๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Finally our Journalist Surveen Arrives in the party to catch all the scoops and scandals happeing on the dance floor๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..Now she will do the sting operation on Diya-Raju-Priya Love Triangle๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Finally come Jyoths with her Fiance Satish๐Ÿ˜ณ..she is content with him๐Ÿ˜ณ ...She is not interested in getting into the Apu-Getting race๐Ÿ˜‰ as she knows she can get Apu whenever she wants๐Ÿ˜ˆ..so let the ladies fight๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(**Kashish enters the party at last with a gun in her hand๐Ÿ˜•..**)

Kashish:Where is Apu cum Dev cum Armaan cum Raju?๐Ÿ˜ก..how dare he is roaming around with all the girls leaving behing his Kaajjal alone๐Ÿ˜ก..I m the Bandit Queen of this Millenium๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and I will make sure that Dev gets out of the trap of all these Gopikas๐Ÿ˜ก and goes back to his Kaajjal๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dev:Kashish Deviji humein maaf Kar do๐Ÿ˜ญ..Hum toh sirf inn ladies ka dil Behla rahein the๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...Now I m going back to my Kaajjal...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kaajjal:Aiyee Mere Patidev app hee kaa Intezaar tha๐Ÿ˜ณ..Ab hum nahin lootenge aur barbad honge๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Finally the Party comes to an End with Dev and Kaajjal getting married once again in the party in front of all the Girls๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago

Thanks so much the Kajjal Team for this Season 3.....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

I was so disappointed to see our Cafe closed  as this place is  like heaven to us now.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› 

Must say these are most mindblowing and awesome pictures of DK and will always be cherishable....

Also loved the promotional signatures of Khushi Di....Well done

Thanks once again

Michelle

Edited by mich09 - 16 years ago

Hey Jyoti,

As usual great start to DK's love Ghosla from you ๐Ÿ‘

Loved your depiction of the different avtaars of Apu......... 

Ghar mein Ram Ghali mein Shaam types eh ??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry I am always ever ready to do anything where Apu-DPS is concerned, so will ensure not to lose my Ahem title ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   So sweet of Kajjal to call us the Bhartiya Naari Shaktis........   Hope she realises that we have learnt it from her husband how to dutifully put everyone at ease ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ ..... oh but i hope she continues with her lovely dialogue  "Main loot gayi, barbaad ho gay".......Sounds so nice on her....๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Michelle

thanks anananya for opening the ghosla with no rules wow thats nice.......now what do i have to do to break rules๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

oh jyoti darling one hillarious post thanks kashish for putting us bhootnis back to our places we were being naughty na.....

but guys thanks so much for  wonderfull ghosla where we all can find a place to be ourselves .....our love for this timeless couple ....our wishes and prayers for their happiness in personal and professional lives.....everything...here we can just be ourselves admirers and well wishers of thi stimeless jodi thanks again annanya ......

ZABARDUST............APUSUR ARE THE UNIQUESTESTEST OF ALL ๐Ÿ˜ณ
very well done ananya n jyos ......as always ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

kitty.................APUSUR FOREVER!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hailaaaaaaa Dream Cafe season 3333!!!!!! Yayy!!! Jyoti kya sizzling conversation tha yaar!!!! Hats off!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Zareen.
OMG! its nt called Dream cafe anymore? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ is it possible to call it the dream cafe until 5 th dec? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† plzz! Sooo soon the 3rd season is already up? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ณ thats the best news ever! ๐Ÿ˜ณ n there r no rules! ๐Ÿ˜† wow!heaven

Jyoti?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Ok! Apu is not my son! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜•
DPS is my b.f or my hubby ๐Ÿ˜† and Apu and Armaan are DPS' best friends! ๐Ÿ˜ณ OK??? plzzzzz! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Great post jyoti aunty! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
loved it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and kaajjal and her endless loot gayee.... ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't need to continue my lonavala part 3 then? ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ณ komal

Devcarried Kaajjal in the rain to the nearby tabela..... kaajjal's heart beats were racing..her heart was beating soo fast that she felt like her heart would explode...Dev and kaajjal had only enough space between them so that air culd pass through... the water on devs forehead flowed onto  devs face and flowed down..down..down and reached kaajjals face and flowed bwn down down and down through kaajjal's body...๐Ÿ˜† the drop of rain had a long journey..๐Ÿ˜†

Dev culd feel Kaajjal's heartbeat..๐Ÿ˜ณ and surprisingly enough kaajjal culd also feel her kudoos DPS' heartbeat too..๐Ÿ˜ณ they both were out of this world...๐Ÿ˜ณ imagining where this night were leading them...

kaajjal felt like Dev was carrying her for the first time..like he is  some angel god sent to earth to carry her! And Dev felt like he was carrying some delicate fairy who came from heaven...as if that fairy had got injured and the slightest brisk movement would hurt her..she needed care..but how could she be soo irresistible..dev said to himself...

kaajjal was feeling her heart beat even faster now and her hormones jumping up up up up..and dev's tooo

Dev was looking yummy with all the water droplets on his face they were flowing... and they could feel each others body heat... each of them getting hotter despite the rain being freezing cold and the air being cold too...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dev was too hot for kaajjal to resist and Dev wanted kaajjal tooo.. very badly....๐Ÿ˜ณ

but..they were still walking and nothing helped the rain was heavier now...and bothe getting more drenched..and their clothes were of no use anymore...๐Ÿ˜† .......coz it was not covering much..๐Ÿ˜†

the tabela culd now be seen..but.....

kaajjal..

she felt that it was too far away...too far..Dev was killing her..

that drenched lok waas killing her..

nooo.....

she cannit take it anymre..

hanging to his neck...she lifted her face and her lips up and kissed his wet neck as this is the closest she culd reach..and..

Dev was shocked...what does she think....

she is the only one who cannot resist me?? god ...

He couldn't take it anymre either.. that fairy, innocent girl he waas carrying was tooo irresistible..so he bent forwards and kissed her on the lips.. the water sthing the heat between the hot skin contact.. he adorned by her lips and she claimed his lips tooo....

but they were still walking....and kaajjal stopped the kiss...saying..Dddeeeevvv...look ahead..otherwise we will land up on the road in the mud...๐Ÿ˜† 

Dev...: what?? kaajjal! you started it all! god dammit!๐Ÿ˜ก

You look too hot like this kaajjal..

Kaajjal: but Dev u look too hot and yummy.. i want to eat you up dev..

and she got shy and hid her face in his shoulder...but DPS continued walking!

But even now he culd nt take it...he now started kissing her on her right rosy cheek....

stilll walking........the tabela was nearing and it was still raining.....

to be continued..๐Ÿ˜•

ok i cannot ype anymore! my haert beat is even faster than that of Kaajjal right now! God i need a cold shower... drenched DPS!!!! driving me crazy.. i dunno what i ust wrote..๐Ÿ˜• i donno why i wrote this post ..i just did... i guess i lost it..

i am pretty sure after reading it all it won't make much sense.. but Apu-drenched fever.. has got to my head.๐Ÿ˜•

I can't breathe....๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ dddeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvv

u r killing me........ddeeeevvvv

๐Ÿ˜ณkomal