Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG! πŸ˜• mala mala mala πŸ˜† you cannot breathe either?
B/W after more than one hour my heart is breathing as fast! πŸ˜• its worrying! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

but did u like it? or are u having breathing difficulties coz its sooo dumb? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😳 komal
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmala

ofcourse not komal, it really the hottest post of the town,  I told you know komal, I can't breathe right now, give me 2 days, when I am normal, I will come with my speech on your pst, now I just want to say, Well done komalπŸ‘, a great job, keep rocking the girls😳

aawww thxxx for liking! heheheπŸ˜† but plzz control! get ur breathing back otherwise ur hubby n all ur family will come after me!πŸ˜•πŸ˜† and DK!πŸ˜†

see you!gonna miss u!😭

😳komal

hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all veru nice post Ananya..

@jyoti!!jyo..it was a lovely post as always πŸ˜‰ jus loved it..hailaa..all thise gurls fitin over devvv soo sweeet 😳 n like u said its always betta to wait πŸ˜† so im playin piano n trying to get dev attension ehh.. πŸ˜‰ well it doesnt matter jitni bhi raat hogaye..ill keep playin piano..kabhi to nazar pari gi na dev ki meray per πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†
lovely post

@Komal: madammm u took my breath away..wah in da world wer u thinkin wen u wrote tht πŸ˜• πŸ˜† hailaa..apu all drenched..m havin a bad fever...i need u RIGHT NOW DR.KOMAL 😑 πŸ˜† for the treatment... uff devu looks soo hott πŸ˜› btw is there ne medicine for this cureπŸ˜‰
wonderful post komal jiiπŸ‘πŸ‘

@Sameera: hey Sameera..lovely lonavala postπŸ‘πŸ‘..it was mind-blowing..jus loved ur poetry.. and the pix perfectly matches ur shers..like alwaysπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
sry for repying a lil late😳...gr8 wrk dearπŸ˜‰

Lotssa luv:HiraπŸ€—
Edited by hira_786 - 16 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Michelle Don't worry I will make sure that u never loose your Ahem-Title πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ And after all Kashish GodMother is there to take care of us na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..Bas make sure that Dev doesn't fall into the trap of Dr.Komal or Mona again 😑 πŸ˜‰ because u see by now they hv even won the Noble prize in Apu-Ahemgiri 😳

Sameera u see the party was going wild πŸ˜‰ so we needed Kashish madam to bring us in controlled form again πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Kitty and Zareen for loving it 😳

Komal sometimes change is good yaar πŸ˜‰ ..and whether its Dream cafe or love ghosla..its the same DK tabela clinic only na πŸ˜ƒ where u can very well continue your Lonavala part 3 A.A.S.. 😳 ..and oh my God u continued it too πŸ˜› ...see now like Mala even I m hving breathing problems damn it 😑 😭 😳..Uff Drenched Dev with Kaajjal in a tabela 😳 😳..now before Kaajjal eats him up..I want to gulp him down right now 😈 😈 ...but this was just Extraordinary A.A.S Komal πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..now its confirmed that u r getting the Noble Prize in Apu-Ahemgiri πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Achha Komal one more thing, the mataji part was in good humour yaar 😳 ..See I hv made u the mataji of Apu but at the same Dev is your BF cum patidev also na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› ,..I think if Apu sees it then he will actually b pleasantly surprised by our Love Ghosla cum Cafe cum tabela clinic 😳 ..so before 2nd Dec try to come out with some more interesting posts in that love ghosla..so that on Dec 2nd noone disappointed πŸ˜ƒAb Samajhdaar ko ishaara hi kaafi hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Hira see u understood what I said πŸ˜‰ ..u know Dev always gets attracted towards sweet and simple girls 😳 ...So u go on playing the piano and rest assured that Dev will come running to u in my next Part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ ...Remember the Cindrellla Story πŸ˜‰ 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG Komal,

What are you upto......you want us all to die .........  oooooooohhhhhhh.......  feeling all the shivers and goosebumps on me reading your post....πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, after bringing our breath so high up you can't expect us to keep holding it........  I mean just when we were getting deeper and deeper into the post and breathing becoming heavy and heavy, you've kept us dangling  by stopping it in between.... waiting for it the whole thing happening as soon as possible... can't wait πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you Jyoti ji for the assurance of my title.....yeah I'll sure to work on it soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Michelle

hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Hira see u understood what I said πŸ˜‰ ..u know Dev always gets attracted towards sweet and simple girls 😳 ...So u go on playing the piano and rest assured that Dev will come running to u in my next Part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ ...Remember the Cindrellla Story 😳 πŸ˜‰

Oh acha cinderelle..naaπŸ˜‰ i memba tht..πŸ˜†
i noe dev always get attracts to swwet and simple gurl  ehh..so im tryin my best to be sweet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..chalo dekhtein hain kub atay hain dev bhage bhagayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lotsa luv:HiraπŸ€—

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Dev aur Kaajjal Ka Pyar Ka Ghosla Seson 3 Awesome dear Bhootnis and Anu ot was beautifully done and Jyothi It was too good I had fun reading it and Aww Akhir Jab Kashish the romanctic writer for Dev and Kaajjal came in to the picture Dev ji realised that he needs to go bak to hso dear Kaajjal Thatw as s sweet !!! 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Komal Komal Kya temperature de diya!! Gosh in the lonaVALA RAIN DRENCHED dEV HOLDING kAAJJAL uFF THAT IS SO ROMANTIC !! See I also had my cap lock on and I was so happy to remeber thoses beautiful scenes !! Now I amgoing back to watch them !!! 😳
Please continue !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ooops had no clue ke itni jaldi yaha ka temperature itna naram garam ho jata hai..
the pics are giving me fever.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Friends i forgot to add in the front page.. so doing it here 😊 .. I have changed the name of our cafe just for few days.. esp bcoz its Apurva's bday 😳 .. i wanted everything to be decorated in a new way.. and we have a fresh start to our cafe πŸ˜ƒ ..
After 5th december u will get back DK DREAM CAME 3..till then enjoy the love ghosla.. but if u all appreciate the new name then we can have it this time..as u all are much more regular here than i am..so im leaving the decision on u πŸ˜ƒ ..
Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

WOW, first of all congrats everyone for the thrid post. we surely are rocking the cafe πŸ‘

Great Poat Anu. Thanks !!!

And now, Komal .. wah wah wah kya baat hai komal .. tum nay tu kamal kar diya. DK - tabela- and love.  toooo good honey .. toooo good.

waiting crazily for the next part.