Dev Kaajjal Love Ghosla- 3 - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† See I m successful in emotionally Blackmailing u peolple 😈

Oye KomalMatajee and MonaBetiji how on earth I can leave this place yaar 😳 ..u both know how my Khushi and gham ke aansoo keeps coming out every second πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...Just thought of hving some Masti πŸ˜‰ and looks like I m successful in fooling u people πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Arre u think I will leave the Battlefield so easily without hving my Apu 😳

Originally posted by jyoti06

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† See I m successful in emotionally Blackmailing u peolple 😈

Oye KomalMatajee and MonaBetiji how on earth I can leave this place yaar 😳 ..u both know how my Khushi and gham ke aansoo keeps coming out every second πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...Just thought of hving some Masti πŸ˜‰ and looks like I m successful in fooling u people πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Arre u think I will leave the Battlefield so easily without hving my Apu 😳

😭😑😭 But you know na?? that the cafe is nothing without u! plzz stop blackmailing us! god dammit! wait! I'm calling dev sir n i'll tell him about your behaviour!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

😳komal

@Hira: I am glad u liked it sweety! πŸ˜† But the surprise is killing me too! i donno wat it is! πŸ˜• Jyo is tooooo quiet! i have no clue! πŸ˜•
n since u have been around i didn't forget u ji! πŸ˜†

@Aliza: Sorry for forgetting you in there! πŸ˜• 😭 😭 But its ur fault too! 😑 why are u not around in the cafe! 😑 I need to see u nah to include u! 😑 i thought u gave up on Dev! πŸ˜† Sorry ji but i am glad u liked it! 😳 and yea as i said no one knows wat the big surprise is! not even the surprise organiser knows! πŸ˜•

@Shanti di: omg ! I am soo happy to see u around! 😳 I am soo excited abt the party too and the surprise! thxx for liking it! 😳

@mona: hey honey twinny! 😳 πŸ˜† I read minds nowadays! do u not know that! πŸ˜† Seriously did u not know about the surprise! wow i am soo talented! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that jyoti bhi nah! 😑 killing us! 😑

@jyoti: don't worry ji! 😑 My DPS is CIA's best agent! 😳 he is my DPS after all! 😳 e will find out soon wat the surprise is! πŸ˜‰

glad u guys liked it! but that surprise is killing me! 😭 😑

😳 komal
Originally posted by ploye

Devcarried Kaajjal in the rain to the nearby tabela..... kaajjal's heart beats were racing..her heart was beating soo fast that she felt like her heart would explode...Dev and kaajjal had only enough space between them so that air culd pass through... the water on devs forehead flowed onto  devs face and flowed down..down..down and reached kaajjals face and flowed bwn down down and down through kaajjal's body...πŸ˜† the drop of rain had a long journey..πŸ˜†

Dev culd feel Kaajjal's heartbeat..😳 and surprisingly enough kaajjal culd also feel her kudoos DPS' heartbeat too..😳 they both were out of this world...😳 imagining where this night were leading them...

kaajjal felt like Dev was carrying her for the first time..like he is  some angel god sent to earth to carry her! And Dev felt like he was carrying some delicate fairy who came from heaven...as if that fairy had got injured and the slightest brisk movement would hurt her..she needed care..but how could she be soo irresistible..dev said to himself...

kaajjal was feeling her heart beat even faster now and her hormones jumping up up up up..and dev's tooo

Dev was looking yummy with all the water droplets on his face they were flowing... and they could feel each others body heat... each of them getting hotter despite the rain being freezing cold and the air being cold too...😳

Dev was too hot for kaajjal to resist and Dev wanted kaajjal tooo.. very badly....😳

but..they were still walking and nothing helped the rain was heavier now...and bothe getting more drenched..and their clothes were of no use anymore...πŸ˜† .......coz it was not covering much..πŸ˜†

the tabela culd now be seen..but.....

kaajjal..

she felt that it was too far away...too far..Dev was killing her..

that drenched lok waas killing her..

nooo.....

she cannit take it anymre..

hanging to his neck...she lifted her face and her lips up and kissed his wet neck as this is the closest she culd reach..and..

Dev was shocked...what does she think....

she is the only one who cannot resist me?? god ...

He couldn't take it anymre either.. that fairy, innocent girl he waas carrying was tooo irresistible..so he bent forwards and kissed her on the lips.. the water sthing the heat between the hot skin contact.. he adorned by her lips and she claimed his lips tooo....

but they were still walking....and kaajjal stopped the kiss...saying..Dddeeeevvv...look ahead..otherwise we will land up on the road in the mud...πŸ˜† 

Dev...: what?? kaajjal! you started it all! god dammit!😑

You look too hot like this kaajjal..

Kaajjal: but Dev u look too hot and yummy.. i want to eat you up dev..

and she got shy and hid her face in his shoulder...but DPS continued walking!

But even now he culd nt take it...he now started kissing her on her right rosy cheek....

stilll walking........the tabela was nearing and it was still raining.....

to be continued..πŸ˜•

ok i cannot ype anymore! my haert beat is even faster than that of Kaajjal right now! God i need a cold shower... drenched DPS!!!! driving me crazy.. i dunno what i ust wrote..πŸ˜• i donno why i wrote this post ..i just did... i guess i lost it..

i am pretty sure after reading it all it won't make much sense.. but Apu-drenched fever.. has got to my head.πŸ˜•

I can't breathe....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ dddeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvv

u r killing me........ddeeeevvvv

😳komal

***FAINT!!!!***😳

i love this ....omg thanks sooo much ....love ya!!

Originally posted by kisnatulsi

i love this ....omg thanks sooo much ....love ya!!

ohhh soo sweet! 😳 keep enjoying the cafe!πŸ˜† nice to see u here!😳

😳komal

Zareen!!!!!! 😑 Wake up! otherwise u might miss the surprise! be strong! πŸ˜† hain na mona? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😳 komal
Originally posted by ploye

Zareen!!!!!! 😑 Wake up! otherwise u might miss the surprise! be strong! πŸ˜† hain na mona? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😳 komal

Be strong??? Be strong for what ji??πŸ˜†

I am used to being strong and being an owl!πŸ˜†

~MonaπŸ˜›

Originally posted by mona18

Be strong??? Be strong for what ji??πŸ˜†

I am used to being strong and being an owl!πŸ˜†

~MonaπŸ˜›

πŸ˜•yea!😳 u are strong thats why i am asking 4 ur help twinny! tell zareen to be strong!πŸ˜†

u are an owl!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok! if u say so!πŸ˜†

😳komal

Ok i donno if everyone is busy! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† but plzz do rock the forum especially this week!
never mind! prepare yourselves! A DK biochemistry paper is coming up! 😳 soon! before friday! 😳 And Dev will come to tell us wat he found out about the surprise! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lets see! πŸ˜†

😳 komal