Dev Kaajjal Love Ghosla- 3 - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by ploye

Ok i donno if everyone is busy! 😕 😆 but plzz do rock the forum especially this week!
never mind! prepare yourselves! A DK biochemistry paper is coming up! 😳 soon! before friday! 😳 And Dev will come to tell us wat he found out about the surprise! 😆 😆 lets see! 😆

😳 komal

wow a Dk biochemistry paper is cumin upp😳 cant wait😃
yeh m waiting for tht daii wen dev tell us da surpriise😆

lotssa luv:Hira😛

Madh house hug special!😳

ok ji!😆 Describe the biochemical reactions in each of these pics!

Describe the hormonal imbalance in dev and kaajjal and also describe the exo and endothermic reactions in each pic! refer to the previous exam paper!

ok! here you go! deadline is on the 29th november 10pm india time!😳 hope thats enough!😳

1)Describe the biochemical reaction in a biological, chemical,emotional and hormonal point of view.

2)

(1)Describe the state of Dev's and Kaajjal's brain cells , and

(2)  If you were in kaajjal's place, describe what your senses would be like and describe the exothermic reactions taking place.😳

plzz do answer! i hope its not too dumb! the mark scheme and model answer will be up soon!😳

😳komal

me here..........my all time fav (teacher 😉 ) komal....
dying to read,see,smell,eat,drink,sleep,dream........in short everthing n everytime............APUSSUR.....DK

SO .........answers r below:

1)Describe the biochemical reaction in a biological, chemical,emotional and hormonal point of view.

answer1)).......both in full time romance mood......D's hand on K's face ,as his
shoulder touching her through out😉......D's eyes closed ,feeling the essence of
her breathe.........so so close to each other........noses are in contact😉,
heads in contact n also their foreheads as well as their hair ...........in contact
DK.........both feeling each other essence,smell of each other's hair n the best
can listen to each others breathe😳😳😳........so beautifully in contact😳😳😳
(( i just died on seeing such an excellent,full of passion scene))
hormones of DK....... jumping here & there ..........just their hormones wants
to touch each other and just live to the fullest............((do ahem ahem at once))
apusur .............breathing heavily.........K is seeing D's lips apart as well as hers
r apart too..............they r willing to be kissed by each other .........
DK...............both cant control their feelings for each other..............if they got chance the would just n just cross all boundaries and fulfill their wishes
as well as ours too......................ZABARDUST LOVE MALKING😳

1)Describe the state of Dev's and Kaajjal's brain cells , and

(2)  If you were in kaajjal's place, describe what your senses would be like and describe the exothermic reactions taking place.😳

answer 2))..........DK...........both in contact side wise.......D's one hand over her and K's one hand touching his back shoulder.........both holding each other😳................half hug..............but even in this hug..............both of them wants to fulfill their desires.................braincells r just n just thinking tht both should die in each others arms forever.......and DK....wants to make both each others forever n forever............pata nahi yeh muqa dobara milay yeh nahi!!!

APUSUR.................as ...........DK..................just want to die for them😳

kitty.......................dearest........teacher komal...........waiting for marks😳😳
thnx..............a very very nice exam............loved it..........LOVE APUSUR😳

Edited by nasartaurus - 16 years ago
this is wat you call love and dedication and passion and goosebumps.. and heart beats leading to a heart attack....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIlEaS0sdzU&feature=related

Godd those good old days! my heart is getting soo weak and pumping soo fast! 😕 😆 this is a booster before u answer the question paper! waiting for ur answers! 😳

😳 komal
Komal I just love reading the questions and answers by everyone else You guys are really make this cafe soo creative and full of life !!! 😳 👏 👏
Originally posted by ploye

this is wat you call love and dedication and passion and goosebumps.. and heart beats leading to a heart attack....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIlEaS0sdzU&feature=relat ed

Godd those good old days! my heart is getting soo weak and pumping soo fast! 😕 😆 this is a booster before u answer the question paper! waiting for ur answers! 😳

😳 komal
Komal this was such a big Boost !! I just loved this clip of the way Kaajjal finally believes he is Dev only !!1 What a passionate hug and it was so beautifully executed !!! I just love the NaZARON sE  Nazaren  Milli  Its so well apt of the situation !! Golden monets truly truly !!!!👏
I am goona STICK only to to this Cafe.

This days I get irriated even by just seeing the New Kids.
I swear their screeching and ranting is still echoing in my ear!! 😆 😆

Saw that Flashaback epi.....Pathetic acting at its best!!
Komal his one gives me more heaRT ATTACK !! " sIMTEE hOEE Yeah Gadiya!!!€" I am a total gonner watchiung this !!!
Look at them yaar they just such a beautiful pair !!!!
DPS is what we have here and always a unique of this kind !!! 😳 😳
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAmHQRJQ71g
Enjoy !!!! 😳

Originally posted by Sharmii

I am goona STICK only to to this Cafe.

This days I get irriated even by just seeing the New Kids.
I swear their screeching and ranting is still echoing in my ear!! 😆 😆

Saw that Flashaback epi.....Pathetic acting at its best!!

U know Sharmi,I thought that the Kids will improve with time but its just the opposite here😕..They r right now doing their worst acting..they were at least 1% tolerable when the reincarnation track started😉but right now they r not even 0.00000000000000001% tolerable in the acting department😕..Mayb they r trying to create a serious romantic image like Apu-Surveen and thats why failing miserably🤢

Komal Superb Biochemistry paper once again👏😳..looks like our phone talk yesterday did the trick for u😉😆😛..will b coming with the answers soon😳 which can b like pointers to other students over here😃

Originally posted by jyoti06

U know Sharmi,I thought that the Kids will improve with time but its just the opposite here😕..They r right now doing their worst acting..they were at least 1% tolerable when the reincarnation track started😉but right now they r not even 0.00000000000000001% tolerable in the acting department😕..Mayb they r trying to create a serious romantic image like Apu-Surveen and thats why failing miserably🤢

Komal Superb Biochemistry paper once again👏😳..looks like our phone talk yesterday did the trick for u😉😆😛..will b coming with the answers soon😳 which can b like pointers to other students over here😃

Sharmii!😳 I think its about time you realise that u have to stick to the cafe!😆

Damn! u saw a bit of the episodes yesterday, now your whole week is ruined!😆

Jyoti ji! ur phone call ji!!!😆 it had a much bigger effect ji!😆 I cannot even sleep now!😕😆

and yea your answer will be the model answer!😳

😳komal