Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rakhi Sawant says No to Marriage

RP Ammar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi friends

i receievd a ltaest news of rakhi sawant says no to marriage.

Download latest Movie Welcome Songs.

No advertising allowed

This Diwali Rakhi Sawant was with her boyfriend Abhishek's parents.

"They had come to visit. Yes, our parents do want us to get married. But we don't want to marry yet. Right now we want to build our careers. Shaadi kar ke kya kar lenge? Everyone gets married. Big deal!

And after marriage, love tends to die, specially in showbiz. With both of us working there's a danger that both me and Abhi will get less work after marriage.

We don't have the good fortune of Ajay Devgan and Kajol or Shah Rukh and Gauri. Let us both make something out of our lives. Then we'll shout out our marriage plans from rooftops. Abhi to main khadi bhi nahin hui hoon theek se."

This Diwali Rakhi had Shah Rukh for company. "I was busy whooping it up with Shah Rukh Khan on the sets of Nach Naliye. I was too ill that day to even get up from bed. But the minute Shah Rukh walked in I was up on my feet. This was my most memorable Diwali."

She seems to have forgiven her detractors on Nach Baliye. "Shall I tell you the truth? Now I don't care whether Abhishek and I win or lose. We got a platform and we got our fame.

Recently we met Hemaji and she said she watches us on Nach Baliye. She wanted to know if I was a trained dancer. There's a fire within me to dance. I don't have a godfather.

Nach Baliye gave me an opportunity to be noticed. People wait for my performances. Abhishek and I work really hard on every performance."

Rakhi has put all her other activities on the back-burner. "At the moment we don't have time to do anything except Nach Baliye. I did do an item song in Rakesh Roshan's Krazzy 4. But I won't lie to you. I'm not flooded with offers."

She says she's no longer bothered with the backbiting on Nach Baliye. "May God keep everyone happy with their behaviour. I've stopped paying attention to them.

I don't want my mood to be spoilt before every performance. Now I just focus on my performance. God is on my side. But I don't want to pressurize God for anything. He has already given me everything."

Edited by FairyAngel - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters