•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello members,

Hope all is fine. Since there was an urgent need of reminding you people about some rules of India-Forums.. so I thought I should not delay with this one.😊 You must follow these rules.. otherwise warning level will be raised. Nowadays, the forum looks messy because some members are just not listening. In such cases, we will warn you thrice and if you don't seem to listen, the Dev. Team Members of this section will raise your warning meter.

Chatting around the forum is strictly not allowed. Nowadays, all the normal threads are turning into chat threads. Better take care from the next time.

All the poems, poetries, long stories, short stories should be posted in their respective topics. Do not create new topics to post this stuff. Poetry Zone, Heart touching Love Stories Collection, All short stories HERE! You are allowed to make a comment on the short stories BUT you are not allowed to post comments in the 'Love stories collection' thread and in the 'Poetry Zone'.

Do not use abusive language in  your posts.

Do not post stuff that had been posted already on the forum.

I hope you people will not disappoint me!!! Please follow these rules so that our forum will look neat, clean and much better. :) Thanks.

*Edited*

Please also make sure you do not post comemnts like thanks, thats awesome etc, bec they come under spamming, which is not allowed at IF. Also all the topics posted here should be about Love, Friendship and relationship. Debate topics should be posted in debate mansion, and all problems, topics for advices in  Advice Corner ONLY! All other topics which are not connected to love, friendship and relationships should be posted in Miscellaneous

-Love and Friendship Development Team.

Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago
Ok so like questions are all right, right?
Like... What would you do if this this happened to your relationship etc etc... 😕
Will look out for it Shiza 😊 Thanks for informing us

Originally posted by -x-Riddles-x-

Ok so like questions are all right, right?
Like... What would you do if this this happened to your relationship etc etc... 😕

If you are asking for advice or tips it should be posted in advice cornor. Discussion topics, however are allowed here.😊

L & F. Dev Team

hi,

thanks for the info.

-Lara 😊
As u say Shizz....😳

Visited this place today coz remembered ur MOTW thread here...😆