Koffee with Karan

Shahid’s new girlffriend....!!! - Page 2

topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
vidya and shahid 😡 they make awful couple...she looks like his badi badi behen 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting
amrita shud b wit him
mannat.urwish thumbnail
plzzzz read this:

hey guys this news is totally WRONG........so don't worry .i read Vidya's interview a day before yesteday and she confirms tht there is nothing between shahid and her.its just tht she is always linked wid every actor she works.she says'just bcoz me and shahid went for a walk 2gether,every1 starts to think that v both r going on"...so guys don't worry and be happy 😊
kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok...but do u hv any articles....i just wanted to share what i read on the internet.......and i have articles
shanu95 thumbnail
kareena is so stupid i would love to have a boyfriend like shahid kapoor hes so hot and ya he only looks goood with amrita rao!!(L)love both
mannat.urwish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kmishra

ok...but do u hv any articles....i just wanted to share what i read on the internet.......and i have articles

sorry i can't show tht article as i read it in a newspaper and donno whether it will be found on net anywhere or not
angelxeyes thumbnail
omgg vidya n shahid i dunu think its true but even if it is then they make a horrible couple 🤢
shahid needs someone better like amrita rao 😳
xindian_baybeex thumbnail
No guys they aren't

i recently saw both of them
and they walked right past each other

They are filming for a new movie, and i went to get autographs. They don't even acknoledge each other.

My mom's frieds husband was their driver and he said they wouldn't even talk to one another, they actually talked to him (the driver) more!
dochiru77 thumbnail
apparently shaid and sania (tennis star) is dating
uniuniuni thumbnail
c i watched B news when they first had rumers that they had brocken up they said it was because of amrita....n vidya n shahid dun luk nice but amrita n shahid so