Kuchh Is Tara

KIT Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone 😛

If you have any suggestions/comments or queries, please post in this thread.

Regards,

IF Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armana thumbnail

Can someone please post the link to the article on India Forums which had a link to the kuchh is tara site where the love quotient test is?
I have gone crazy looking for it but just can't seem to find it.
thanks.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Havent they been showing the same exact episode over and over again for the last 4 days. I saw the same beginning like 10 times already. NO new epis I dont get it?

PLEASE HELP!!
RosyRosh thumbnail
HELLOOOOOO??????

Is this not a ref desk, cant you help me at all?

I thought this was a help desk

no offense but guess you shouldnt be incharge if you arent going to help

sorry to be brutal and to complain but i left this question up for a while and i think i should have gotten a reply by now

please help

or please get rid of the help desk if you are not planning on actually doing your so called work on this forums. If you are going to be lazy and not answer anyones questions there is really no point in having this stupid ref desk

excse my rudeness but I am serious

Forgive me if i hust you feelings

frenzgrl129
forevercharmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: armana

Can someone please post the link to the article on India Forums which had a link to the kuchh is tara site where the love quotient test is?
I have gone crazy looking for it but just can't seem to find it.
thanks.

im not sure if this is what ur looking for or not.. let me know if its not! 😳

http://www.setindia.com/kit/index.php

i think what you're talking about is under love-o-meter 😳

AvantiEdited by forevercharmed - 16 years ago
forevercharmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: frenzgrl129

Havent they been showing the same exact episode over and over again for the last 4 days. I saw the same beginning like 10 times already. NO new epis I dont get it?

PLEASE HELP!!

yeah i noticed that too..many scenes were constantly repeated.. well im sure that was only to give the viewers more background on the show 😊 the show will probably pick up pace next week 😳

Avanti
RosyRosh thumbnail
Thanks.....

at least you helped

thanks for making things clear and sorry if i hurt any of your feelings
armaan*luv*ridz thumbnail
hello.........i can't view the 29th epi given in the video section..its not working....is there any other link in the forum 4 the 29nov video....
plzzz help...thank u...
-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaan*luv*ridz

hello.........i can't view the 29th epi given in the video section..its not working....is there any other link in the forum 4 the 29nov video....
plzzz help...thank u...

try to pm the videobie maybe they can help..

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: frenzgrl129

HELLOOOOOO?????? HI!!!

Is this not a ref desk, cant you help me at all? I guess no one was online at that time....have a lil patience hun!

I thought this was a help desk It is!

no offense but guess you shouldnt be incharge if you arent going to help No one is incharge in this section rite now! Everyone is just helping out here out of the kindness of their heart

sorry to be brutal and to complain but i left this question up for a while and i think i should have gotten a reply by now maybe no one has a reply!

please help

or please get rid of the help desk if you are not planning on actually doing your so called work on this forums. If you are going to be lazy and not answer anyones questions there is really no point in having this stupid ref desk. Like i pointed out, this section doesn't have a moderating team at this point....when they have one, i am sure ur questions will get answered ASAP

excse my rudeness but I am serious

Forgive me if i hust you feelings Hun, the damage is done i am sure, i din ever rite the topic and i felt bad....

frenzgrl129

And yea you are rite, they did only air two episodes in reality and pretty much overlapped a lot of scenes....the show might pick up next week but only ekta knows about that...our guess is as good as urs!