KIT Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
who is guru and when did he enter?

Originally posted by brainychild92

guru was one of the theif that was saved by Kanya as he was hiding from police and than she also did first Aid on him as he was bleeding. He entered the show before Ayan and Kanya meet I think. And now he is trying to help Kanya from her problems.😊

guys i want to see the scene where aayan chachu n kanya all r sitting on sofa and aayan had a boy in his hand n kanya had a baby girls the all were talking but chacu was just looking for why the hell he ishere.... i wnna see that part i know its ranbir's dram sequence but plz can some one tll me what date was that epis...

Originally posted by brainychild92

well aman_I explained everything but as far as i know he enterned in the show last week i think it was wednesday so do check out the week of 7th jan on wed hope that htelps 

Hi...I needed help...

Which song was being played in the January 10 episode in which the Nandas were dancing to? I really love that song but don't know the name...I will really appreciate your help 😊
Hey guys. everyone said that there was an article in which it said that kanya has split personality. can someone give me the link to that article please! 😊
We should have GOTW and Dotw every week 😛 😃

Siggy Contest and stuff like that 😛
hey...guys i have missed a couple of epis due to computer problems...can someone update me in the story...the last epie i seen was when kanya's sister finds the big ring in kanya's room...and i have a question how did amir ali enter the show again the last time i seen him in the show was when he was hiding from the police and kanya saves him
can anyone plzzzzz tell me when kuch is tara is aired??

PLZZZ
Originally posted by zaara&amanat

can anyone plzzzzz tell me when kuch is tara is aired in londen??

PLZZZ