DOTW: Horror Novels

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This week's discussion of the week is all about Horror Novels! 😃

What is the most enjoyable thing while reading a horror novel?

What is the most important thing needed in a horror novel according to u?

What horror book scared you when you first read it, but makes you laugh now?

Do you find your intrest growing in horror novels as you get older or decreasing?

Waiting for your answers,

Book Talk. Dev Team

Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This week's discussion of the week is all about Horror Novels! 😃

ummm...i luv the suspence!!! it's like you dont know what is going to happen next! when you think you got everything figured out a new twist arises!

according to me...a horror novel needs to have romance!! it makes the book more exciting! cant think of any examples rite now will edit when something comes to me

ohh...thats hard! i usually dont get scared reading books😆 maybe i have been scared once... and once again will have to think abt it!😆

Do you find your intrest growing in horror novels as you get older or decreasing?

oooh...this ones tough! i used to love horror alot but romance is more appealing...mixed with horror! but i still like horror...i think is decreased at times but i still love to read horror novels when im bored...so its like in the middle!

luv,

jessie

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice topic, Pooja, but I haven't read a single horror novel yet although I have read like more than 500 novels. Somehow horror novels just don't interest me at all. 
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stepping in the shoes of the main character, I reckon...(the victim) and getting as scared n realistic as possible =P!

'realisticness' and suspense..

Umm it was one of the 'choose ur own ending' goosebumps about werewolves xP!

Growing, by far x] Its one of my fave genres... My second fave after teen-life. :}
cool_pooja thumbnail
Even i hardly read horror novels, cuz they give me nightmares and i get really scared! 😆
madsoul0226 thumbnail
What is the most enjoyable thing while reading a horror novel? -knowing that in the end, there will be sumthing phenominal will happen

What is the most important thing needed in a horror novel according to u? -ofcourse, some scary wried thing happening, along with a ghost. ghosts are a must.

What horror book scared you when you first read it, but makes you laugh now? -franenstien. lol

Do you find your intrest growing in horror novels as you get older or decreasing? -if it has some mystery, i would pick it up. but other than that. i try to aviod supernaturnal beings =]

great topic =]