KDMH - HELPDESK - All questions here. - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by arwa72

hey the download link for the title track has expired so i was wondering if someone can upload it again pls.

arwa i will try to upload it within saturday and provide u with the link..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
but surely before saturday i will try to upload it..........😊😊
Originally posted by arwa72

hey the download link for the title track has expired so i was wondering if someone can upload it again pls.

hey arwa i uploaded the file and here is the link check it out........

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/817382
can someone post 2days episode>>>21st DEC.#
Pls i just can;t wait to watch.

Originally posted by jasmeet khaneja

can someone post 2days episode>>>21st DEC.#
Pls i just can;t wait to watch.

its up now

can some1 post all the video updates in one post?..or has some1 already done it?...
thanks in advance:)
anny18 it will be posted in a single topic plz wait yaar our mod or viewbie will do it........... πŸ˜‰
Can sum1 plzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz give da link to da articles of kdmh.........I wanna read dem πŸ˜ƒ 😳
May I know the story till now................whts Anurag's relation w/ the family???????/

Originally posted by seeragurl07

May I know the story till now................whts Anurag's relation w/ the family???????/

We all r still waitin to know da real relationπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Anurag real name is Drona( we all r guessinπŸ˜†) he is a businessman........n I think Drona's family is related to KK's family n especially wid KK😳

Drona came to Kolkata n met wid Kakun.......😳 n Kakun fell in luv wid him.........but Im not sure abt Drona as he is not tellin da truth dat he is Drona

Originally posted by seeragurl07

as of now he is just a reporter who came to cover the marriage but for kaakon he is everythng coz she loves him and he too loves her a lot but aaamir himself said to kaakon tat my real aim is not to cover the marriage so waiting for it to come out........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
hope u got it seera............😊