Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki's End or Continuous Kyunki...

Poll

Wat do u think? Should Kyunki... end or continue?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
akhs thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

If it continues to be so boring then i think it should end. Every storyline is being stopped half way. Ekta has forgotton laksh-kt-eklavya, joydeep-bhumi-abhir-archita. Wat abt tulsi?. She had promised to teach BHOOMI good manners and although every1 knows that the 3 bahus sent tulsi to mental asylum every1 stayed quiet. Wat abt BHOOMI's pregnancy. Is it something for z viranis to forget. although it was fake the viranis thought it to be true. They did not even question bhoomi abt it. Karan knew that nandini was pregnant when she went to jail. How come he did not ask her abt the child. very often he was going to meet her in jail then how come nobody think of the child even nandini forget him. mandira also returned back for revenge then whre is she now. WAT abt abhir's father Raj bhasin. Has tulsi forgotten her? She did not tell any1 abt him. Wat abt Rishabh now he is not to be seen after Tripti's death. Where is GANGA. She was seen only once since tripti died. Wat abt Mayank. Nobody bothered to ask TULSI abt him. This serial is getting complicated day by day due to which evry storyline is being stopped halfway..... there are many more thingS which has been forgotten by EKTA!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sesh* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
End . Unless Smriti cums back n unless Ekta makes up reasonable storylines.
kisnatulsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think it should end as soon as kt and lakshya and karan and nandini and their children get together....one big happy SN family .....we wish 😕
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
continue , under the condition that storylines will end and newer better ones will start..no loose ends going ong for years!
Continue because I love Karanandini 😭 I will miss see them on scene even if it's for 1 episode a week. 😳
Continue because I love Karanandini 😭 I will miss see them on scene even if it's for 1 episode a week. 😳