POTW: I’m in love but not with you

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

We are back with another poem of the week for you! 😃 Im posting the poem first time, so i hope u ppl give me a good response.. Trust me it was hard finding a poem which was most suitable but alas i found 1! 😃

I'm in love but not with you
By Cekena J. Thomas

Roses are red violets are blue.
I'm in love but not with you.
Why didn't you tell me from the start.
Instead of going around breaking my heart.
You told your friends how you made me cry.
Why I told your girlfriend how you full of lies.
Yeah you can go around saying how you played me.
But what goes around comes around boy you'll see.
Yes I got a new boyfriend and he's nothing like you.
And yes I'm in love but not with you.

What do you think about the poem and what message do you think is coming across?

What do you think was roaming around in the poet's mind when she wrote the poem?

The author it seems have been hurted and cheated and has moved on.. But do you think she has really moved on?

Have you ever been hurted or cheated and if yes then how did you feel?

Any other comments?

L & F. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What do you think about the poem and what message do you think is coming across?

its really nice..the poetess is talking her heart out in this poem😳message is that boys always hurt girls😆😳n later on they always have to pay for it

What do you think was roaming around in the poet's mind when she wrote the poem?

ingratitude shown by her lover

The author it seems have been hurted and cheated and has moved on.. But do you think she has really moved on?

no..i dont think she has moved on..had she been..she wuldnt have written a poem on him😳i mean y wuld she like to remember her past that is so sad..or may b it just occured to her to write a poem may b thats y

it always feels sad when some1 hurts our feelings😳

(PS. after reading the title of the topic, i thought its a message for Taify😆😆so silly of me)

a good poem to share pooja😉thnx 4 sharing

Edited by amrit23 - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrit23

its really nice..the poetess is talking her heart out in this poem😳message is that boys always hurt girls😆😳n later on they always have to pay for it

Even i liked this poem for this reason.. The fact dat its a teenage poem showing the emotions of a teenage girl.. But yes i agree dey always have to pay for it! 😆

no..i dont think she has moved on..had she been..she wuldnt have written a poem on him😳i mean y wuld she like to remember her past that is so sad..or may b it just occured to her to write a poem may b thats y

I think she has and the reason for writing the poem was to take out her anger at him.. She has moved on and now realized dat she can get better guys, and hates the guy who broke her heart and because of whom she cried so much!😳

(PS. after reading the title of the topic, i thought its a message for Taify😆😆so silly of me)

Hehehe.. Why wud dat be a msg for him? 😆

My replies in pink!😳

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

What goes around comes around. The guy had hurt her previously, but the girl was so hurt that she wouldn't accept him back, no matter how much he repents.

All the pain she has gotten from the guy 😭

Nope. It's clearly understood that she hasn't moved on, but she's pretending like it.

I have been hurt many times, but never cheated 😊 The pain can't be put into correct words, especially right now...

Any other comments?

Wonderful poem Pooja! 👏

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel that whn sum1 hurts u..u shuld not just let tht effect ur life too much bcoz there are better people in the world w8ting for u😳

She just wanted to take out her anger and tell everyone that even after her lover hurted her...she has moved on n found sum1 whu truly loves her...whu wunt hurt her like hm...and today she hs sum1 and she loves sum1 whu is not d person whu hurt her but sum1 else😳😳

I guess not reli moved on but she still has sum memories...and by writing the poem she hs just taken it out..and now after writing the poem maybe she hs moved on...

Ofcourse hurt n cheat are the 2 thngs jo hota hi rehta hai....I actually am lil emotional so i felt relii baddd😳

Any other comments?

Lovelyyyy poem pooja.....nice one😳

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the message i get frOm this pOem iz....

dun be late Or Otherwise..... its tOo late... 😊
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dont take anything for granted... especially girls! 😳

Revenge... and the trauma of breaking up along with the pride and joy of being involved in a new relationship...

Obviously not.. somewhere, deep down in her mind, revenge still dwells 😛 !

.... Unable to comment 😛

Any other comments?

x] GO girls... and dont fall or give up anything plainly for a guy... and always remember.. Bad boys ALWAYS stay bad... Sad, yet true...
prithvi lover thumbnail
oh man...........this is just so.......... 😭
cool_pooja thumbnail
I think i have replied a few of the questions earlier but i wanted to share a small memory wid the last question..

I have never been cheated but yes i have been hurted.. He was my 1st boyfriend, and i would not say he dumped me, cuz it was me who dumped him, lekin he did hurt me after dat dumping.. Made me cry, made me want him back, flirted wid other girls, pretended dat i was craxy after him and he didnt care..At dat time the whole day i used cry.. And den around after 2 months of crying and trauma i moved on.. And den he came back to me..😆 But by dat time i liked another guy so hard luck..😆 I forgaved him and abi bhi he is an amazing frnd of mine, no doubt, but i dont love him anymore and now i cant even develop dose feelings for him or see him dat way.. 😳 Not even dat 0.1% feeling is left actually..😆
~Anji~ thumbnail

I feel that this peom is trying to say that its possible to fall in love again...but u can see that its not true

They were prolly really mad at someone

nope..this person still loves the first guy

no i have never been cheated..coz i havnt fallen in love yet...

Any other comments?

Great post!!!