*TB Help desk* [ask all Q’s here] - Page 15

Posted: 15 years ago

I want to now which episode it was where Payal and Bindiya are made into widows

^I think it was October 3 or 5...It was early on in October I'm guessing
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this serial and just started watching a few days back.  I'm confused because before the strike, it showed that Mithiba and Sunanda were dead, but now the everyone is wondering where they are.

What happened?  I also saw that M& S were in a car to come home and that's when the accident happened and they showed both dead.

Please let me know.
😳 😳 😳
😳
Originally posted by Manahill

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this serial and just started watching a few days back.  I'm confused because before the strike, it showed that Mithiba and Sunanda were dead, but now the everyone is wondering where they are.

What happened?  I also saw that M& S were in a car to come home and that's when the accident happened and they showed both dead.

Please let me know.
😳 😳 😳
😳
well actually it hasn't been revealed yet....so far the story is that it wasn't really them that was dead...that was Janki's dream and after that everyone just started to search for them....which explains the absence of the men in the show
can any1 pls tell me y sameer, mahesh n rohit angry wd der wife
hey i have a question....why is janki like avoiding sameer so much? in the recent episodes she always stays away from him. and where is payals husband?
I mised the last few episodes. Can someone tell me if they showed the story about Bindiya's past and if she was really married to Aniruddh. Thanks in advance.
hey who is kanika vajpai? chavai mittal apparently played her. who was she in the show
please help
😉
Originally posted by saatphereizcool

hey who is kanika vajpai? chavai mittal apparently played her. who was she in the show
please help
😉
she was supposed to be Payal's lawyer who helped her fight the case against Kaajal's suicide case😊