*TB Help desk* [ask all Q’s here] - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi

well i know that sumit thinks his kids are still alive and thinks that sameer is his son....i watched till then...wt happens after that?...and why is janki calling sumit papa?..does sumit know the truth about his kids?..thanks in advance for ur help.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sonia054u

hi

well i know that sumit thinks his kids are still alive and thinks that sameer is his son....i watched till then...wt happens after that?...and why is janki calling sumit papa?..does sumit know the truth about his kids?..thanks in advance for ur help.

Hey Sonia...good to see your in TB.

Janki comes to know that Sumit & Vrinda are her real parents, so thats why she is calling him papa.

Yes, Sumit knows that his kids died.

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Hey Sonia...good to see your in TB.

Janki comes to know that Sumit & Vrinda are her real parents, so thats why she is calling him papa.

Yes, Sumit knows that his kids died.

hi ...thanks a lot for ur help.

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i wanna know what charcter is been played by SHAKIRA aka soni singh 😃
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

i wanna know what charcter is been played by SHAKIRA aka soni singh 😃

Kaajjal - Shes gonna be Mahesh's Wife & the new & Negative Bahu of the Family! 😳
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: x-MiNaLi-x

Kaajjal - Shes gonna be Mahesh's Wife & the new & Negative Bahu of the Family! 😳

lolz thnks...for the info...i will catch it now onwards...as a die-hard fan of shakira😳

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

lolz thnks...for the info...i will catch it now onwards...as a die-hard fan of shakira😳

Woooooow!! Welcome to the TB Forum, Hope you have fun here! 😳
rainabow thumbnail
Sorry I forgot to post here before!

I asked about the update for April 22 because I can't understand Hindi very well so I always read the written updates. Would anyone mind giving me a brief update? It doesn't have to be detailed but just a summary of what happened so I can understand what's going on. Thank you!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rainabow

Sorry I forgot to post here before!

I asked about the update for April 22 because I can't understand Hindi very well so I always read the written updates. Would anyone mind giving me a brief update? It doesn't have to be detailed but just a summary of what happened so I can understand what's going on. Thank you!

Here is what is happening.

Kajaal and Kunjla are evil and want to destroy the Gheewalas. Kajaal's mom is worried sick that she doesnt want to lie to the Gheewala about Kajaal's kundli. Kanti comes home drunk everynight cuz of some problem in his business. Payal is introduced as Kajaals sister, who is complete opposite to her.

rainabow thumbnail
OK thank you. I hope Payal is the new girl and not Kajal!