*Jessu's Michi Mixes- 2newVMs! -Nov29/10

Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you, this is going to take me a while to savour
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by akhilash

Thank you, this is going to take me a while to savour
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ˜† lol your welcome and thank you 😳
jess<3

Edited by jess.amit<3 - 15 years ago
O jess dearly thank u soo very much πŸ‘I love it and now take this from me to u dear πŸ€— thanks once again.
What a wonderful piece of work Jess! πŸ‘ Really! The scenes you have selected are just so perfect for this song ((Bepanah Pyaar / Suna Suna)! πŸ‘ Words are not enough for expressing my gratitude for considering my request and making such a wonderful video so quickly! ❀️   πŸ€— Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much my dear! πŸ€—   πŸ€— You made me really really happy!
And thank you for putting all your mixes in one post !
Keep Up your wonderful work!

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots of Love
Mona
❀️ πŸ€— ❀️
Thank you for making this archive! I will definitely check them😊 😊
Hey Jess, thank u so much 4 the video, i haven't seen it yet. my net is not working properly, but i m sure u must have done a gr8 job! I knew that u would consider my request but so soon, never thought of it. Thanks once again. So sweet of you πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘

And Mona, what a coincidence we both requested 4 the same song. Gr8 ppl think alike πŸ˜ƒ      Edited by sana_sana - 16 years ago

Originally posted by sana_sana

Mona, what a coincidence we both requested 4 the same song. Gr8 ppl thinks alike πŸ˜ƒ     

πŸ˜† Dear Sana

Happy to see that someone else wanted to see a Michi Mix on this song 😊

I've noticed that we both like Shabbir and SRK as well πŸ‘

I'm sure you will love the video that Jess has made!

Thanx for the entire collection of VMs..I sure I havent missed even one of it but this much much easier and accessible. πŸ˜ƒ
@ Wande: sweetheart thank you so much!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— from me to u alsoπŸ€—

@ Mona: Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnkk you sooooooo much..seriously you are sooo sweet so why wouldnt I have made a VM for you.. I am very happy you liked the mix πŸ˜ƒ remeber..anything for you ❀️ U!πŸ€—

@ Magno: Hey hun, Thanks to u tooπŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Sana: Saaannaa , yay πŸ˜† Hun please do check it out and let me know how it was..really do wish it reaches your expectations πŸ€—

@ DJKM: hey hun thank you very muchπŸ€—πŸ€—

@ lvsgm: Heyyy ..aww thank you!! 😳❀️ yes and that was half the reason i posted all my VM's so it could be more accesible for you guysπŸ€—

Once again Thank you guys soo much!!πŸ€—

Love you guysss!!πŸ€—

love, jess<3
Edited by jess.amit<3 - 16 years ago