Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Pretty 😳

PS: jaguu what happened with bday mesgs i am nervous πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

pretty eh? hmmm.. pretty means divyanka!😳😳

PS : don't worry sweetie, i'll forward you everything asap.πŸ˜ƒ oh did you know divs won best actress at the HHITA? i'm so happy for her, it's the best birthday gift ever for divyanka!πŸ˜ƒ it's too bad anand didn't get any award.. AGAIN😭😭 it would have made his birthday a lot better.

Nishtha thumbnail
Divyanka ..awww.. a Sweetheart 😳

PS : well i am so nevous as everything is in lurch..dont ask me i am trying my hard hope God Bless me and Award..First Yippee for Divyanaka and second Andy..what say 😭 waqt se pehle na kismat se jayda kabhi kisse ko kuch nahin mila hai.na miielga thats all i've to say..btw i've added him in POTW in TB πŸ˜† we can do our best rest is in god's hand! 😊
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

sweetheart means anand!😳😳

PS: don't worry yaar nishu. i'm sure everything will turn out to be fine. i'm also getting all frantic as AnDi's birthday approaches. oh.. i've asked members of other forums to also send in bdae msgs for anand.πŸ˜›

these awards are frustrating. they give awards to divyanka, sharad, jay & prachi desai all of whom are newcomers but don't give it to anand who's been in the industry longer than all of them put together.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
Anand ..Humbleness personified 😳

PS well I get really angry when we talk about awards..goodness gracious me! 😑 i hate these awards , what to say i guess we should kidnap these "so called" jury and made them watch scenes of anand then only they will realise their mistake..sorry CRIME 😑

ok ok..you dont know i am like pming many ppl even hold on many things like please contact me after 15 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

hmmm..humbleness personified? other than anand, i can only give that title to divyanka.πŸ˜›

i think the main problem with these jury members is that mamta isn't a primetime show nor are the actors very popular or well-recognised.

it's also unfair cos these actors are also every bit as taletend if not more than those actors doing soaps in the primetime slots.😭😭 it's truly a crime not to recognise an actor like anand. idiots!😑😑

Nishtha thumbnail
Indian beauty 😳

PS :so miss Maayka angel πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how r u doing πŸ˜† i loved the way you said idiots its so very suit them πŸ˜† and so all excited for AnDi bday..but lil tiring..and yours is coming as well 😳
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

indian beauty eh? okay then.. my answer will be vidya balan.πŸ˜›

PS : you are not going to spare making fun of me are you?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'm fine, after all i'm a maayka angel. they are idiots yaar! i want anand to win an oscar, that'll show all those idiot desi award's judges.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh.. i'm really getting excited for AnDi's birthday! it's going to be a wonderful weekend!πŸ˜ƒ

Nishtha thumbnail
hmm Vidya Balan..lage rahoo munaa bhai πŸ˜†

PS Well what am i doing..see you won all possible awards there and you are queen thr πŸ˜† ok ok..back to anand true Oscar or emmy should we send his video to Emmy awards directly? god then these morons😑 will realise their mistake always happen with us untill unless some firang tell we usually believe in sleeping πŸ˜†,see Satyajit ray  got recognition in India only after he got an oscar!

Cant help it and about Bday oh god..i am all so excited πŸ˜ƒ 😳 Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago