Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I justtt LOVED the music of OSO, and the movie, the only think I really liked in saawariya was sonam, ranbir and the music lol.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotty_cute thumbnail
i think oso was better because they tried to put different type of song in the film.Saawariya was good,but i think all the songs were the same type.
Anon12378 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotty_cute

i think oso was better because they tried to put different type of song in the film.Saawariya was good,but i think all the songs were the same type.

I like your answer, I totally agree
Fashionholic thumbnail
I prefer Saawariya's music to OSO, simply because to me it has more melody, romance and magic...all things that make an album a classic.

It was so refreshing to listen to the soundtrack compared to the fast paced 'banging' sounds of today lol
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oso!!!...love their music 😃
sawariya's music, like u all said,was the same and to me was quite plain..nothing special 😊
jyoti_jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OSO all the way !!Saawariya was good but all their songs did seem kind of the same.
Hazardous thumbnail
I've listened to OSO songs since like September/October and I'm still not bored of them!I just can't get enough.LOL.They're too good.The OSO album has a variety of different type of songs,and I love them all.

Saawariya's music is good but no where near the music of Devdas,I wish they took Ismail darbar as the music director of the film.He's a true genieus.
Anon12378 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena818

😊

Thanks Punjabi_Chic!

I so agree!

😊

LOL banging? Nice answer, but OSO rox lol I like the banging

Anon12378 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena818

Indian cinema's past meets its present in the lavish Saawariya. In a period when hip younger filmmakers are scrambling for American-style cool, discarding the songs and replacing sentiment with cynicism, directors like Bhansali remain determined to move popular Indian Cinema forward while preserving the unique conventions of the "Film Industry that is also a Genre."

LA Weekly by David Chute

Like an opera musical from broadway but...bollywood! Loved it!M film tabloid, Indonesia

SOURCE: www.saawariyafilm.com

I LOVED OSO MUSIC, SO DON'T ATTACK ME! LOL,

BUT PLEASE DON'T DISS SAAWARIYA MUSIC! IT WAS SOO BEAUTIFUL! ESPECIALLY MASHALLAH! 😊

Your right it was beautiful 😊 I'm humming to OSO and saawariya lol

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I heard the sawaariya songs months before the movie came out. I just loved the songs. But hated the movie, I was feeling so disappointed with the movie