Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basanti_diya thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i think some of you gsuy need to listen carefully saawariya's songs weren't same they had different chemistry and oso evrybody knew wat is ginna happen or w/e but saawariya rockes saawariya was the best is the best will be the best πŸ‘ nit being mean i like oso too but saawariy awas my sweetheart is my and will be my sweetie 😳
Fashionholic thumbnail
No offence to anyone, but i really don't understand what is so special about the music of OSO? To me it just sounds like any other standard bollywood soundtrack. (i hate the use of english in the songs!)

Yes the music may be 'rocking' as you put it, but isn't all loud, fast pace music 'rocking'?

Maybe i just have very different taste to the majority of you guys on here as i prefer the classical, melodious music like Saawariya which hasn't been heard in a long time!

I guess the younger generation prefer 'rocking' music to the classical bollywood feel.
sanjana.888 thumbnail

Originally posted by: basanti_diya

i think some of you gsuy need to listen carefully saawariya's songs weren't same they had different chemistry and oso evrybody knew wat is ginna happen or w/e but saawariya rockes saawariya was the best is the best will be the best πŸ‘ nit being mean i like oso too but saawariy awas my sweetheart is my and will be my sweetie 😳

4 me tooooooooπŸ˜ƒ

np-rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena818

😊

Thanks Punjabi_Chic!

I so agree!

😊

me too..saawariya's music is just superb..
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OSO anyday. The songs r just gr8. So much variety in them
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amna, u r rite ... agree with u ...thnks
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 Oso...theres a bit of everything πŸ‘
Anjuab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OSO ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS πŸ‘
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Punjabi_chic

I prefer Saawariya's music to OSO, simply because to me it has more melody, romance and magic...all things that make an album a classic.

It was so refreshing to listen to the soundtrack compared to the fast paced 'banging' sounds of today lol

i completely agree with u saawariya's music has melody sadness,romance,masti and everyother emotion blended so well it's very soothing and probably the best for the year after a long time i heard a classic album like saawariya i just love it and after listening to it i am not liking any new music and it's only saawariya playing on my ipod

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh well OSO songs r not only fast beats tracks! personally I love main ager kahoon and akhon main teri ajab si..they r soft melodious and something u'll love listning over and over again.. 😊

Sawariya songs r not really addicted. I listened quite a few times..infact during jab sey tere naina promo, this song used to be my fav but now i rarely listen it!!