Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: np-rox

me too..saawariya's music is just superb..

i agree with all of u and dia plus u need good understanding of music for saawariya music it is not all that banging which is going in every song nowasays am nt saying that OSO music is bad i liked that too but  the truth is that Saawariya 's music has class

arunasri.m thumbnail
voted for saawariya
But i like both
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i like both too 😃 ...but for me, Saawariya takes the edge...OSO has a nice blend of techno and retro...Saawariya, on the other hand, is all heart and soul...for me, you can't classify it into any single genre as such... 😊

all 11 songs travel straight to my heart, like very few contemporary albums manage to do...it's melodious, yet young and refreshing... 😃

the yardstick for me for good music would be the calm bliss i get when i turn off the lights at night, snuggle up in my quilt, close my eyes, and just feel the music as though it courses through my veins... 😊

when you hear Saawariya's tracks, you can tell that here is music that wasn't made, for a change...it was created, born out of sheer love for melody and weaving of emotions into every note...if you can understand the difference, it's beautiful... 😃
sanjana.888 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidev

i like both too 😃 ...but for me, Saawariya takes the edge...OSO has a nice blend of techno and retro...Saawariya, on the other hand, is all heart and soul...for me, you can't classify it into any single genre as such... 😊

all 11 songs travel straight to my heart, like very few contemporary albums manage to do...it's melodious, yet young and refreshing... 😃

the yardstick for me for good music would be the calm bliss i get when i turn off the lights at night, snuggle up in my quilt, close my eyes, and just feel the music as though it courses through my veins... 😊

when you hear Saawariya's tracks, you can tell that here is music that wasn't made, for a change...it was created, born out of sheer love for melody and weaving of emotions into every note...if you can understand the difference, it's beautiful... 😃

yeah,nandini,i also feel same,but cant able 2 express,but ur each words r so expressive,i agree what u said.

kaira11 thumbnail
um..i like both !! oso songs r peppy bt i'd go wid saawariya !!the music is so mermerising !!
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for me its OSO cos i loved almost all the songs in it