Kollywood Masala

Kollywood Top 5 Performers of the week

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

1. Madhavan: An eminent actor who presents with a varied performance from film to film wins the laurels with Evano Oruvan. His uttering of dialogues and body language are his positive Traits. Unlike others, he never imitates other senior actors.

2. Sathyaraj: Subjects doesn't matter him, for he does the best. With many senior actors dwindling with their career, Sathyaraj holds a good position where he doesn't fade away from the heart and minds of fans. Despites the entry of many young good looking actors, he defines a new dimension of performance suiting to the roles he dons. His latest venture with Onbadhu Roobai Nottu proves it all.

3. Jeeva: Picking up the best, Jeeva draws himself with the films bounded with exceptional themes where his performance tops the film. Followed by films like Raam, E, Kattradhu Tamizh, Rameshwaram adds one feather to his cap. His ability to handle facial expressions at different situations proves of his passion and dedication towards acting.

4. Sangeetha: With Pithamaghan, she turned out to be a prominent actress and then after three years, her outstanding performance in Uyir gained more credits to her part. Fine! Anyone likes to watch her stupendous performance in her entire career, and then you ought to catch out for her latest flick Evano Oruvan. Winning rave reviews and critical acclaims.

5. Seeman: 'Director turned Actor' Seeman precisely does it with his naturalistic show in Evano Oruvan. First and foremost he has to be appreciated for not donning hero roles like other directors who very often does it. Seeman playing a police officer role in Evano Oruvan can expect more and more credits from now on.

Source:kollywoodtoday

Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one Meli - all these 5 share a common
achievement - to be listed FIRST in our new
thread, what say???
Ok one ? what is the criteria to pick them up ?
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: basanthi

Ok one ? what is the criteria to pick them up ?

good stong biceps???😉😉

Originally posted by: jasunap

good stong biceps???😉😉

😆 are u serious i mean sangeetha has strong biceps 😕😆 god mels is weird 😆😆😆

sukanya09 thumbnail
Hey meli good work ya...can u tell me if evano oruvan is online and where can i watch it??
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

maddy does deserve the no.1 position. he's one of kollywood's most powerful actors & what i like about him is that he rarely glorifies himself uttering lame punch dialogues. he concentrates more on the depth of the role than anything else.

he's emerging as one of my favs. maddy is quite a gem among the pebbles.😛

suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreed Leena, I think that Maddy is a very good performer and has not fallen into the trap of "Punch Dialogues", and repetitive roles. He chooses roles that are best suited to him , that is why he is at ease whether it is comedy, action or the chocolate lover boy!!!! Even as a father in Kannathil Mutham ittal! 😊
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasunap

<font size="4"><span>good stong biceps???</span>

jas u r too much but i must say good one jas 😆 😆
sankadevi30 thumbnail
maddy maddy maddy i like him so much.

he is improving so much now a days

meli that was a good list 👏