How do u you have fun in school?

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well we all know schools are not only abt studying right.. We have loadx of fun also.. Atleast i have loadx and loadx and loadx of fun!! So how do u have fun in skewl?😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PLaying pranks on others, widing up the sustitue teachers...mastii with friends, gossipping, 😆 just generally having a laugh. 😊
Well this week we have a disco going on with a DJ and loads of fun games etc... so that should be fun
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
Just chatting with friends is enough for me! :)
They always bring a smile across my face 😃
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm alway acting crazy so my friends like to laugh at me. They act crazy by saying dumb things, whenever they say dumb things they say, "What's wrong with me, I'm having a blonde person moment", and then we look around and see blonde girls, we start to laugh.

There is a doll in class, we always making a joke saying that doll might be spreading HIVs 😕 😆
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
easy you change all the signs on the boys and girls toilets and then watch the fun 😆

Originally posted by: kal-el

easy you change all the signs on the boys and girls toilets and then watch the fun 😆

And then when you get in trouble everyone else watches the fun. 😆 If I ever did that... I would be in SO much trouble 😆 I don't have the guts to even go close to the boys bathroom, changing the signs toh dhoor ki baat hai! 😆

Edited by Lead-Oxide - 16 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do have fun at uni by hanging out with my 3 friends in our fav Canteen and start discussing about everything and most of the times we end up gossiping 😆
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is no other place like skool :D.. when it comes to fun. And I have the BESTEST class ever! 😃 Actually all of them are so hilarious that they really don't know what seriousness mean. And we have a blast when we all sit together in the classroom. The teachers get really annoyed.. but we are topi baaz [Popularly known as 'Helmets'😎 😆]

There is this guy in our group whose name is on the top of teachers' hit list ;p.. he was disturbin the class nd teacher started to beat him up. She was holding his hands with her one hand so that he dusn run away..😆 😆 nd she was beating him with the other. He was shouting "LEAVE ME!!!" So, the teacher asked him, "Kyun tumhe bohut sharam aa rahi hai ke mey tumhe poori class ke saamne maar rahi hoon?"

He replied, "Sharam nahi.. paseena aa raha hai!!!" 🤣🤣 and the whole class was rolling on the flooooor! 😆
[Because the teacher was holding his hands for so long, so he started to sweat.. LOL]

And we make so much fun of the advertisements!!!! 😳 😆

When we do not want to listen to the boring explanations of the teachers :p.. what we do is, we ask one question and then when she answers to it, then again we come up with a silly question that when she starts to explain that to us, toh whole period gets over! 😆 😆 😆

and we locked up sum teachers in classrooms, washrooms, labs.. it is great fun!!!! 😆 😆 we are the naughtiest students in our skool! :D
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: kal-el

Have u ever done dat? 😆

Well ragging teachers is the best..Maza ajata hai.Making stupid noises, throwing paper balls at teacher..😆