College & University

How do u you have fun in school? - Page 2

HhAaNnAa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
lol yah skul is fun...
hanging out with frenz... making fun of teacherz...

*we actually sent our new chemistry teacher to the guls bathroom as he didn't know and got into trouble...
*stuck super glue on teacher's chair...
*tore teachers important notes lolz

and much much more..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'd Say with chattting with freinds during a lecture, esp in the philosophy one πŸ˜†
rockingal93 thumbnail
Umm..da best way 2 hav fun at skool iz talk when da teacherz talking...cuz they hate dat n' then they giv u a lecture about why u shouldn't do it for 30 mins...which iz alwayz good!! πŸ˜‰ ...n' um just hangin and chillin w/ friends...not takin stress about tests n homewrk...just takin it eazzi...rating boys as they walk by on a scale of 1 to 10...n' talkin your heart out!!! Cuz i can't definitely get enuf of dat!!! πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey cute or hot guys are distracting in classes you know you just stare and look at them. I'm glad our class is only girls so I can focus on my work πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
rockingal93 thumbnail
lol..yea dat's true..but i hav to liv w/ it!!!! πŸ˜†
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cool_pooja

Have u ever done dat? πŸ˜†

Well ragging teachers is the best..Maza ajata hai.Making stupid noises, throwing paper balls at teacher..πŸ˜†

yeah pooja i have and although its funny i kinda feel guilty afterwards cos its scary already coming to a new school without us makin it worse,

also during physics we had like these things called crocodile clips which i spent all lesson clipping them to my teachers jumper when i left i had clipped 21 of them on herπŸ˜†

cool_pooja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kal-el

yeah pooja i have and although its funny i kinda feel guilty afterwards cos its scary already coming to a new school without us makin it worse,

Nahi yaar tafreeh ati hai and dey realize dat the skewl is a gud fun..πŸ˜† And inshallah we dont get more nerds! πŸ˜†

also during physics we had like these things called crocodile clips which i spent all lesson clipping them to my teachers jumper when i left i had clipped 21 of them on herπŸ˜†

And she didnt realize?!! πŸ˜†

cool_pooja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Honii

lol yah skul is fun...
hanging out with frenz... making fun of teacherz...

*we actually sent our new chemistry teacher to the guls bathroom as he didn't know and got into trouble...
*stuck super glue on teacher's chair...
*tore teachers important notes lolz

and much much more..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeh dekho agaye hamari evil hana..πŸ˜†

Waise tearing the teachers imp notes would have been really fun! πŸ˜†

prithvi lover thumbnail
ahahhaha! we are the msters of pranks! πŸ˜†
ek baar kya hua............
our class was in a party mood!......and it was algebra period.........so our ma;am is very thakeli!......toh humne kya kiya.....i went out to the toilet...........made a fake note signed byy the principal!...i told maam 2 go mmet him in sum othher skool! πŸ˜† ............she went! πŸ˜†
ahahha! and i swear.............the blastings we got from pricipal! πŸ˜†
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2