*Rachna's Chat club 4* Welcome

Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome to Rachna's Chat Club number 3. Congratulations on completing the First and Second chat club.

Lets talk about her sweetness and how caring she is.

We love you Rachna. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bachhu!! πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—I lub you for what you are and remember that, you are the bestest person eva.. πŸ€—

Rachna has posted some message for her friends.

MY JHOOMS!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

I cannot believe you guys are chooo chweet!! You guys make me feel soo good everyday, even if Im having the worst day ever, you guys always cheel me up!!πŸ€—

Shell: You're the sweetesttt Shelly ever!! [I know about 5πŸ˜ƒ] You're always ready to offer hugs whenever needed!πŸ€—Well, I'd just like to say THANKS!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Meera: Meera, Meera, Meera, what can I say about you, you are the bestestt ever!!πŸ€— You remindme soo much of someone special I know its crazyy!!πŸ˜† Its like talking to the special someone all over again☺️!! I love you for that!!πŸ€—

Amisha: AMIIII!!πŸ€—My #2 Gujju darling, as I found out today!!πŸ˜ƒ You;re always fantabulous to chat with!!😳 You;re always there, and make me laugh!!πŸ€— I'd like to say THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS!πŸ€—

Isha: ISHAAA JHOOM!!πŸ€—πŸ€—My darling, you know how much I appriciate this, right?πŸ˜ƒ [Im not gonna write all that again!😳] Juts like to say I LOVE YOU!!πŸ˜ƒ

Aji: Well, I just got to knwo you a lil bit, and you seem like a really really sweet person!πŸ€—Hope I get to know you a lil bit more!!πŸ˜ƒ

Captain: I love you, my pagal master!😎 You always make me laugh with your funniest ways!!πŸ€—

Ashu: ASHUU!!πŸ€—What can I say about you! You're wonderful to chat with!!😳

Maniii: MY CWETOO JHOOM!!πŸ€—πŸ€—You are the bestestt and the bestesttt chatterbox too!!πŸ˜ƒ You're just choo much fun to chat with!! It feels like I've known you FOREVER!!

Ms. Im a doc, but not the med kind, the advice kind: This is very wierd because when I wrote the other ones, I was about to have surgery, and I am now as well! Anyways, AHH DOC!! I LOVEE talking to you!! Its like I can say stuff for hours and you won't get bored. [Even though you do] LOL. You're the bestestt ever.πŸ€—

If I missed anyone that visits regulary, forgive me!πŸ˜” Im on meds right now, may have missed someone!πŸ˜”

Just like to say to everyone, THANKS for never making me feel like I was an only child!😳

Thnaks, Ish. =) As son as finals are over guys, I'll add the new MSGs. Also after my surgery, my wrist should be better too. =)
wow #4 Congratz Rachh πŸ€— πŸ€—
awww what happend to your wrist
[n]omg rach #4 yeah party your tooo sweet rachi i am so glad i met you your too fun to talk to and too funny!!! your really are one in a million well maybe 2 out of a million next to tme! πŸ˜†
Nish, I sprained it REALLY bad. =( But it hould be better after the surgery.

Manii, I wanna be ONE in a million not TWO! πŸ˜†
okie rachu i will give up the one in a million spot to you!! πŸ˜†
i got a song stuck in my head seee if you can guess it!

BABY BOY YOU STAY ON MY MIND
FULFILL MY FANTASIES
I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME
I SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS

BABY BOY NOT A DAY GOES BY
WITHOUT MY FANTASIES
I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME
I SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS

Wow!
Congrats on CC #4!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

awwww thats good i am really happy that it will get better 😳
One in a million.

OMG, Manii, I LOVE that song. LOL. I have the cha cha slide stuck in my head! 🀣 Don't ask. πŸ˜†

Thanks Ami, and Pa pa paritaa =)

Nish, yh, I'll be able to type much faster, thats for sure. πŸ˜›