Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
KN Ep 11

back home, after checking that sri is fast asleep, shakti goes to open the parcel that divya passed him earlier. it turns out to be some snack products from india. just then sri comes out and asks him why can he open the parcel now which he didn't want to open last night. it seems the snack products are all shakti's favourites and sri says divya must have told her family members about it. sri then teases him saying the maapillai has accepted the gift from the mother-in-law. sri goes on to say that divya has interest in him that's why she told her mum to send a parcel for him. shakti starts to ponder on what sri said.

shakti in office having some talk with his collegues. i think it should be ashwini who calls him to let him know of a photo shoot and tells him that she will meet him at the venue itself. another call comes again (shakti has been answering in speakermode and his collegue friends could hear his conversation clearly) and this time its divya. she asks shakti if he willing to help her company with a project that is to takes picture of 6 children for 3 days during their tour. shakti asks what is the budget and divya asks "budget ah? you don't worry about that. my company van will pick you up and she will arrange for some complimentary certificates and other basic staffs for him". shakti's friends cum collegues started to burst out in laughter making him embarrased. divya asks if he is fine with the arrangement and asks him to meet at the airport the following day. shakti agrees embarrasingly and hangs up. his collegues tease him saying "job must be light and salary must weight" lol and another guys says shakti will even do his work for a certificate instead of a salary haha.

next scene, sri is drunk in a pub again and shakti comes to see him. sri complaints to shakti that his investment has flopped. shakti caught his point and asks if his chinese girlfriend dumped him. shakti laughs out loud and sri gives a short flashback of what happened.

flashback: sri is at a steamboat restaurant (his seat is outside) with the chinese girl. a pot is seen boiling in their table and sri talks to her in tamil asking why are they waiting like this for the past 30 mins for the pot to boil and asks when will they serve the rice lol. she asks him in english if the food she ordered is his favourite. sri replies in tamil saying "chancae illai, enaku pudichathu, kepakalli and karvaadu kolambuthan which she had never seen before" lol. (the food given are raw and they are supposed to put them inside the boiling water to cook it before eating) sri was thinking why is all the food raw and finally finds one which looks decent enough to eat. he gobbles up greedily from hunger and the chinese girl finally speaks tamil saying "why no table manners? first girls eat pannanum apparom boys eat pannanum". sri tells her he know but (in tamil) pasi vantha patthum paranthidum. the chinese girl replies, "i too hungry but naan wait pannale?" sri says in tamil thay she must have eaten till full for her breakfast haha. they both quarrel about adjusting each other with sri commenting about the chinese girl looks (her name is suzuki as sri mentioned). (you all should really watch this scene, i will be uploading it soon). he continues eating and suzuki takes a plate and flung it at his face and leaves. end of flashback.

back at the pub, shakti consoles him saying he can find other girls if this one is gone. just then shakti's mobile rings (its the starting ringtone from sivaji, style) and sri asks if shakti is doing mimicry haha. shakti tells him its his dad and goes out to attend the call. sri orders one more and tells them my friend will pay for me. a lady comes over to give him his beer and sri starts to flirt again. shakti comes back and tells him bar girls are the best companion for him and leaves. sri calls after him saying he ordered the drinks hoping shakti will pay lol.

divya is waiting at the airport while shakti is buying some drinks at the fast food restaurant. he comes over with the drinks and offer it to divya but she declines. so shakti goes to the rubbish bin to throw her drink away which suprises divya. he goes back and sits a few seats away from her drinking his cup. divya just looks on. she later asks him, why must he throw the drink away just cause she said she didn't want. he thought she meant for real but she says she just say it and didn't mean it. the announcement is heard saying the flight from chennai is reaching in 10 mins and shakti tells divya that she is doing a good deed and he is nothing compared to her. divya replies back saying he is still nothing if not compared haha. while waiting for the kids to come out, one guy suddenly calls out "dei maapillai, shakti" and he turns to see who it was. i think he talks in madras (or is it madurai) accent and shakti follows suit. shakti calls him as madurai veera and seems he cas come to singapore to work and asks if he can bunk it with shakti. shakti says cannot as he is already sharing with someone else and that veera mistaken it to be he sharing with the lady beside him. he asks shakti whether his family knows about it or he is doing it secretely. instead of correcting him, shakti just says his family knows but asked them not to tell anyone yet. some guy calls for this veera and he says his goodbye to shakti saying shakti did not informed him of his marriage (haha he thought they are married already). shakti didn't try to explain and let him talk thereafter he leaves.

after veera leaves divya asks why didn't shakti explain to him that they are not married. shakti says this guy is a open mouth and a phone call from him and the whole story will change. he says if he had told veera that they were just friends, the next moment, their parents in india will get to know of it and will arrange the marriage for them thus it was safer to have said they are already married. he asks divya if he should call veera back and explain to him and divya asks him not to. just then 6 kids call divya as aunty and run towards her and give her kisses and divya is all smiles. shakti watches on with a big smile on his face. NINAIVUGAL THODARUM....

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
bluegal thumbnail
sorry for the delay guys & gals, i just managed to watch finish ep 12 and here it goes...

KN Ep 12

diva, shakti and the 6 kids (they are cute kids) visit sentosa island, a tourist spot and have a great time with shakti taking pictures of them (with a nice soothing background song). they go to get ice-cream and shakti spouts out some poem to entertain them. both shakti and divya comment that they have visited the very same places before with their friends but didn't have that happiness and satisfaction they have now. shakti asks divya if she knows why is she happy like him but she says she doesn't know, then one of the kids says its simple & says because we are all with you, so you're happy and they have good laugh.

if im not wrong, they should be at vivo city shopping mall (sorry guys im blur when it comes to recognising places lol). divya says she is going to get tickets to a magic show here which one of her friend is organising and asks shakti to take care of the kids. shakti volunteers to get the tickets but divya tells him to take care the kids instead and tells the kids to stay with shakti and leaves. shakti then brings the kids to the playground to play but one of the kids doesn't want to and asks for chocolate. shakti tells her that he will get it for her when aunty comes back but she seems adamant about it thus he tells her to stay there carefully and leaves to get it for her. shakti comes back and realises that kid is missing (she is called tinku). he asks the rest of the kids but they claim that they didn't see her. meanwhile divya is coming back and sees shakti and the kids asking something to the passerbys. she comes over and asks where is tinku and shakti explains to her that she went missing before he came back with the chocolate. divya scolds him and says how could he leave the girl alone and be so careless. shakti says he will go alone and search for her as she should be somewhere playing (scene shows him walking to various places anxiously).

divya is under the flat with the kids and vani waiting for shakti to come back with the lost kid. divya is feeling so worried and vani tells her not to feel tension and shakti will definitely come back with the kid. divya says otherwise saying shakti's mobile is switched off. vani asked if she has informed office about it and divya says how is she going to do it and starts to cry blaming herself. shakti comes back in a taxi and walks towards divya alone and she scolds him for coming back without the kid and asks him to get lost. vani asks shakti what happened and shakti just keeps silent (& shows the "wait" sign with his hand) and walks back to the taxi to carry the sleeping child and hands it over to vani. he quickly goes back into the same taxi and leaves and somehow divya feels sad. back home vani asks divya how could shakti be held responsible when divya was the one who invited him out. divya rebutts her in anger by asking how could she keep calm when shakti lost the kid within 2 minutes in his possession. vani tells her she should keep calm and think carefully instead of getting angry. divya says vani should put herself in her shoes to understand how she (divya) felt. vani says the kids must have wondered beyond to play and this kind of things is common. vani then asks her, instead of her also searching for the kids, it was not right for her to scold shakti. vani quotes her an example of the time when she approached shakti's help to look for her (divya) when she went missing earlier. not only he found her back, he even consoled vani not to be too worried. divya starts to ponder.

next scene shows shakti staring blankly out his balcony while divya flashbacks to the outing they all had earlier (it shows shakti very happy and he even kisses the kids-so sweet!). she also flashback to what vani said about her scolding shakti even after he brought back the kid to her (the background song was so appropriately sad as well). the scene shows both divya and shakti unable to sleep the whole night long. NINAIVUGAL THODARUM....

- video is up (but got non-sync with video & audio) 
- this ep is both happy and sad.
- today no comedy scene from sri
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so guys i am here with the update of epi-13..........

In restarant:
sakthi and sri are having beer and talking abt the problem with divya. shakthi says i wanted to tell abt the problem with divya and give me a solution. sri says tat i thought u will be hurt as she scolded u but u dont seem so and shakthi says tat how long can i act tat i am hurt...πŸ˜† sri says tat i told u na she is not the match for u shakthi says when say tat and sri says now......πŸ˜† sri adds tat leave divya and shakthi replies tat he cant leave her........😳

House:
sri is ironing his t-shirt and divya opens the door slowly and says excuse me and they have a heated conversation and sri is really sarcastic in the scene. sri says tat shakthi is not here and divya tells tat u dont know y i am here i am here ask sorry sri says y u want tat now u have made him to drink only beer now u want him to shift to wishky ah for a 3 year old child u lost a 23 year old child.divya says wont u be serious and this is the limit and sri comments tat is it sum kinda of prepaid scheme tat ur talking of limits........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(guys this scene is must watch for sri lovers........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Office:
shakthi is seeing the photos of the trip he had taken and this ashwini comes and asks wat happened shakthi says tat problem with divya and this time its coz i lost a child and she scolded me eventhough i found the child and he says very thng is over b/w us...(i dont know was he the same guy who told sri previous night tat he cant leave her..... and a big blooper shakthi says tat he attended a imp call and he turned after finishing it and child was lost was it not coz of chocolate........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)
he says tat i want to give this photos but i dont want to meet her then ashwini saya tat y dont u courier it (all this while she a smile on her face.....😑) and shakthi puts it in cover and gives the address to ashwini to courier and ashwini says dont worry and relax i will do it......
after leaving his cabi she goes to sum place of old files and throws the cover and tears the adress.........😑😑

Outdoor:
divya and vani are having a conversation while walking on the foothpath.. vani says did sri talk like tat dont take him to consideration yaar and divya says i tried to call and he is not attending and i thought he will bring the photos but he didnt do tat too and i dont have hope now tat we will solve our problem vani says i have a feeling tat if u see him and talk everythng will be fine as far as i know shakthi will not be angry with u.divya is thoughtful and she says tat i am not worried abt shakthi iam worried abt guru he is telling all details abt me and shakthi.
divya's cell rings and its her mom and she is talking abt the marriage and its arrangements asks wat did mapillai say abt the parcel divya says wat to say mom asks atleast shakthi would have said tanks and she says have said for the leave as soon as date is decided divya is irritated so she says i will talk to u later and cuts the line........
she tells to vani the details and vani says i told u tat dont delay now also u have time u and shakthi can stop it so talk to him.

she repeatedly tries his cell and she doesnt get through and goes to sri's restaurant and gets to know tat sri is not there so she decides tat i have to go to his house now........ so she comes to shakthi's house and while lift reaches the floor she hesitates and door is abt to close and she stops it and gets down........
she reaches near the door and sees his hoe and she talks to herself and says tat divya y shuld u see him he didnt attend ur calls y shuld u beg to him and she turns around and goes and again has talk y r u afraid of him see himm and tell tat everythng is over and this is the final meeting and say it and leave so she again comes to the door and press the bell repeatedly and gets no answer and bangs on the door and suddenly shakthi opens it and he kinda of looks dull and she doesnt give a chance for him to speak and says now u dont talk and i wont talk i am her coz marriage arrangements are in full swing i will firmly say no to it and u also say the same in ur house too tats it the marriage will be over and dont call me dont follow me dont try to meet me at this point shakthi closes his eyes and now divya shouts tat wat ur feeling sleepy dur to my talks ah i am stupid tat i came to meet u i am utterly idiot to do this and she storms off and shkathi faints......
she hears sum falling noise and comes and sees tat door id open she calls hello and moves inside the house and sees tat shakthi is unconcious.................

screen splita into two with fainted shakthi in one and shocked divya in one.......

so guys tell me how was my update i hope it was ok and if i did any mistake sorry for it.............πŸ˜‰
epi was good and last part was really good and divya and sri conversation was funny..........πŸ˜†
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
hey guyz its a must watch epi dont miss it so far best epi 14 of KNI............. 😳 😳
ya guys a fab epi so let me give u the details of it.............πŸ˜‰

Shakthi's House:
shakthi is shown lying in the sofa and he slowly opens his eyes and trying hard he half raises and sees the kitchen and sees divya's back. divya comes out of kitchen and sees him tat he is awake and says him to stay as he is. she comes and gives him medicine and says tat doc came and gave injection he touches his upper arm but she says tat not there......πŸ˜† she is saying the medicines he has to take on wat times simultaneously shakthi says tat sri didnt tell me tat u came to meet me for two days i was not feeling well so i put my phone in silent mode and went to sleep sorry but i was waiting for ur call...πŸ˜› divya asks y did u wait u could have called na..

shakthi says tat on the day u shouted so didnt know wat mood u ever in so i didnt call. divya asks are u scared of me and shakthi says yes if u look at me with ur rolling big eyes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† both laugh at it...... divz asks are u not mad at me shakthi replies tat as soon as it happened i was but later when i see u it changes into pitty dont mistake me i just said wat i felt.... divya says at present ur at a pitiful state.. she moves to keep the water on the dinning table and she turns and says  i am sorry ans shakthi says its ok immediately divz says tat now dont create a scene like  i have done a big mistake and u forgive me for tat..πŸ˜›

Dinning table:
our shakz and divz are at opposite chairs and he gives him sumthng to eat and she has a coffee and our shakz is really struggling to eat coz he is weak and feels dizzy( i tell u prajan was damn cute in this scene he complete swept me off my feet.....😳😳)divz sees tat and shakz takes one spoon after a long time and divz says wat u want me to feed u and shakz makes a face tat tells yes(prajan made cute face tat it tells yes i want u to feed like a child..πŸ˜†)divz gives a one scary look with her big eyes and shakthi who was abt smile just got scared and changes his expression..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
divz says tat ur spoiled coz u see too much tamil films.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† exactly at this time the phone rings and its vani and divz doesnt take it and rings for a long time and shakz says to take it divz says tat she will ask where r u wat will i say so after 7-8 rings she picks it and as she thought first vani asks w r u divz says wat kinda of ques is tat i am not like u i am at my office and vani asks w at ur office and she says in my cabin and vani says pullughu mootai i am at ur office and ur not there w r u divz says tat i am at a friends house and divz makes a drama of no network and cuts the call during the whole conversation shakz was laughing.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

after cutting the call divz asks a smiling shakz tat kindala irrukkaa and adds tat u know tat i dont tell lies shakz tells no if i say sumthng it turns out wrong and he gets up and slips and catches the chair and gives a look at divz....😳😳

divz says wat i have to lend my hand and take u to the sofa and shakz says no i will use wall as support.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(guyz this was the best part u see it was funny as well as a kinda of cute....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

divz calls up vani and says tat i am coming in 1/2 hr and tell u everythng but she comes near shakz and he is shivering and she tpouches him and feels tat temp is quiet high so she waits and after 2 hrs vani calls and says tat wat is this ur 1/2 hr wat happened w r u and divz says tat she is still at the friends house who is tat friend tat i dont know of finally she gives in and says tat its shakz vani asks who is shakz divz says tat i know only one shakz and i am there only vani says oh tat shakz ah wat is cookin up divz and her reply is i came to ask him sorry but he had fever so called up doc and i was abt to leave but noe his temp is high and vani teases her with sum comments like y do u care and at last she says wat ur going to stay there but divz is silent and says tat u too come here and stay with me de plz de and vani denies the offer and sings AKKAM PAKKAM song teasingly......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

divz places her laptop in her bag and shakz blabbers sumthng like mom y stars are small and starts counting them and divz smiles at it.😊 she goes and switch on the radio its at high volume she reduce it and sees whether he got up but he is still sleeping and she changes the station and a tamil station comes up and a really nice song is playing i dont which film but old one goes like NILAVU THOOGINAALUM IRAVU THOONGATHU and our divz gives lovely looks at shkz...😳😳

she remembers the picnic scenes and smiles and gives a deep looks at shakz tat express the change of feelings for him screen splits into two and in one is sleeping shakz and other is divz lying on a table......😳😳

guyz i really wanted to give u all a detailed update of such a lovely epi so took lots of pain yaar so do comment i am waiting........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

as for as the epi todays was the best epi and both shakz and divz stole the show completely.................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

so good night
love
maha
bluegal thumbnail
sorry for the delay guys, just watched ep 15 and did a long update.

KN Ep 15

recap from the previous ep, shakti has high fever and divya stays with him overnight to take care of him starts to dream after seeing shakti sleeping so soundly.

next morning, shakti is still asleep and divya comes to bring him water. the doorbell rings and she goes to open it. a lady shows a pissed off face after seeing divya opening the door and walks right in and takes her seat. divya asks who she is and she asks back the same question. she starts to complain saying nowadays 'he' don't call her often and is always with a lady and its none other than this new lady here who looks pretty. divya gets irritated and asks what she wants and she asks where is 'he'. divya says he is sleeping and the lady asks why couldn't she wake her husband up on time. divya says he is not my husband and asks her if they are both lovers. the lady says 'he' has many lovers and she is one of them. divya is shocked. the lady then goes on to say that they (the lady is referring to her guy & divya) stayed together for the night and if anything had happened between them. divya cuts her and tells her to mind her words. the lady not stopping asks if divya is pregnant or something. divya tells her to shut up and the lady asserts her authority saying she was 'his' girlfriend before divya was and she just wants to see her boyfriend now and tells divya to go and bring him since she is looking after the house.

divya goes into shakti's room and uses a pillow to hit him awake. shakti wakes up and says good morning but divya starts blasting him saying that he can be with anyone he wants but they have no right to insult her. shakti is confused over what she is saying and tells her he don't understand her words. divya tells shakti to go down and see who is on the sofa. he goes down and the lady asks where is sri? divya is shocked. shakti tells the lady that sri has gone to malaysia. the lady then tells shakti that she was afraid sri might have run away and is glad to know that sri went to malaysia for real. she asks shakti who he is and he tells her that he is sri's room mate, shakti. she then says sorry for the troubles and leave. shakti then look at divya and smiles at her and divya gives an embarrasing smile and says sorry twice. shakti so funny, he replies saying lucky he escaped a major beating. they both have a good laugh.

shakti is lying on his sofa and his doorbells rings again and sri opens the door sying hi macha. sri asks why shakti has a not happy reaction like why did he come back. shakti indeed asks him why did he come back lol and says he was supposed to be away for 2 wks but is back so soon. sri says his work is done thus he is back sooner and wanted to surprise him thus he didn't call. he then asks why is shakti still at home and shakti says he is sick. sri says why didn't he inform him, if he had so, he would have rushed back and asks shakti to see a doctor now. shakti says climax is already over but he is talking opening scene lol. sri says shakti is in full form now since he can speak like that and he has doubt about him being sick cause he looks like he is in different feeling than feeling sick haha. sri asks if shakti still hasn't forgotton her and shakti asks him who. sri gives an example of "eppadi irunthe ni, ippadi aayittae". shakti mumbles under his breath that sri could not have found a better time to insult him haha. sri seems to know shakti well, he tells him to scold him directly instead of in his mind. he then takes out the things that he bought for shakti saying he bought it all from a stolen market specially for shakti lol. just then divya comes from the kitchen and asks shakti whom were he speaking to. sri is shocked to hear a lady's voice (a wall separated them thus he can't see her) and tells shakti not to insult him by mimicrying divya's voice (lol this sri really funny).

sri then tells out shakti must be really feeling much about divya and quotes their bar meeting previously as a backup. divya looks at shakti and he returns her look. sri tells him to look at him instead of other places and says these ladies comes with a lot of feelings but they cut you abrubtly. he then says if divya really likes him, she should have come here upon knowing he is sick (he quotes a movie 'muthal mariyathai' radha who did the same and shakti as sivaji whose body vibrates) lol. he says since she didn't do so, she does not love shakti as seen from the example he quoted. his final sentence to shakti "itha purinchikada baniyan potta saniyan" haha. sri starts to put back the things he bought for shakti into his bag and divya comes out. sri is shocked to see her and she gives a piercing look at sri. sri then shows some various expressions copying from the movies haha. divya then leaves quietly after seeing both of them.

shakti goes with divya to send her off and divya tells him there wasn't a need since he is sick and if his granfather would look after him if he falls sick again lol. shakti now good with his words says his grandfather won't come come but divya will come. shakti asks divya how did she felt when her parents chose a groom for her. divya says she felt angry at an unknown face and asks him back the same question. shakti says he felt the same saying his father wanted to trash his love dream (kaathal kanavu) by looking for a raatchasi (devil) for him. he quickly says that was before he met her but now after seeing her, he felt that his father has sent him an angel (so sweet!). divya is happy to hear that and says smart answer. both asks the same question to each other saying they didn't want it and wanted to meet to say it but why didn't they say so. shakti says he doesn't know how to lie like divya, he felt that she was beautiful when he first saw her thus he didn't say he don't want her. divya asks so the first time he saw her already he liked her. shakti says she can take it that way and ask her if she really likes him. divya takes her time so shakti tells her not to think and tell whats in her mind now. divya asks him to ask the question again and now she replied 'yes'.

shakti asks why and divya says he looks ok to her and shakti says thanks grinning widely. then she continues saying although she doesn't know much about his character, he is not a bad guy. shakti asks "thats all?" divya says "ok ni konjam nallavan". she asks shakti what does he think of her. shakti says she is very pretty and very hot tempered but behind her anger there is a honesty and she replies now saying thanks. shakti then breaks open the important question and asks divya why don't they get married. divya says she has only known him for 10 days and how is she to know if he will be the same throughout if she marries him. just then a taxi comes and she tells shakti to leave this matter alone and take care his health first and they will talk about this later and gets in.

shakti then knocks on the taxi window and divya opens it. he asks her since they got to know each other better as they stayed together for a night why don't they continue with it (means stay together in the same flat as friends). divya tells him not to talk nonsense and shakti asks her not to misunderstand as they are too busy with work and seldom have time to meet so why can't they share the same flat as friends as it will help them to understand each other well. divya doesn't reply and tells the taxi to move. camera zooms in on shakti's disappointed face.

sri and shakti are at the beach (should be the beach at east coast park) and sri asks shakti what is his problem as he's been silent for the past 10 minutes. shakti says he doesn't know how to start the topic so asks if he wants him to count 123 before shakti starts lol and asks him to open the topic now. shakti asks if he does, sri must not misunderstand him. sri tells him his restaurant only have 4 customers and he had chase them out saying the food has turned bad so that he can come and meet shakti, that is how great his friendship is haha. shakti says he and divya has decided to live together before their marriage. suddenly there is a special effect sound of someone slapping sri invisibly and he looks shocked lol. shakti asks for his input and sri says he is not director cheran or thankar bachan to give his input haha. he says how can give vimarsanam to an unreleased film. shakti repeats that he want to stay together with divya and sri tells him to love first and if they liked each other, he should inform his dad and they can get married else they can just die lol. shakti says he wants to live together first, marry then love. shakti asks sri's help in this matter and sri tells another movie e.g. haha, he says he is not vijaykanth from senthoora poovae with bloodstained hands to send the couple up the running train to escape lol. sri asks them to go somewhere and try it out. shakti says they are not going anyway but will be staying in their present house. sri says how can when he is also living there. shakti says thats why, he have to leave the house and sri asks what?! shakti tells him he should understand when he had said it so decently and walks away leaving sri behind gasping haha. sri talks to himself saying all along, he had been looking for a good girl to love but now, he need to find a friend who has a house haha.

vani and divya meets at the suntec city water fountain (i will post the place if i can recognise ya) and divya says she has already told her the whole story plus said sorry to her already and asks her to talk. vani then tells divya that everything she had said was fine until the last moment where divya translated shakti's wish of living together, vani don't feel good about it. divya says there is nothing wrong in shakti asking but vani says otherwise. divya explains that after she stayed with him a day looking after him, shakti asked her out of excitement and not with bad intentions. vani scolds her for coming back silently and divya says the next time he asks her the same question, she will give him a no answer. vani explains to divya that living together means staying in the same house without being married and it only works in serials but not in real life. she says if this is the only way to understand each other, everyone will be doing it but they don't cause it causes a lot of confusion. this is to the advantage for the guys only and after living together, if it doesn't work out, the guy will just leave saying bye but what happens to the lady? vani asks divya one straight question. she says since shakti is a groom chosen by divya's parents, she is daring enough to accept shakti's suggestion to live together but if she doesn't like him after even after that, she will leave. then if her parents choose another groom for her, will she do the same? everyone can accept love but not living together and such kind of rash decision they make will ruin their lives. vani says there is a procedure for everything like marriage commitment and divorce if they don't like each other. it applies the same for love where each party sacrifices for the other but the same cannot be said of living together. she says while living together, instead of understanding each other, they will tend to look for each others small mistakes and it will seem big to them. her final words to divya, she says she felt like telling as a friend and don't take it as an advise. (i applaud vani for her wise words, what she says is absolutely true about the part where when they live together, instead of getting to understand each other, they will try to find each others small mistakes and make it big - although i wish for both shakti and vani to live together cause it will be fun lol). NINAIVUGAL THODARUM...

bluegal thumbnail

double update guys and im done for this week πŸ˜›

KN Ep 16

scene starts off with a girl waiting and sri appearing imitating rajini style down an escalator (background music is style from rajini). he goes to an open restaurant at a shopping mall looking for nandhini. he asks a girl at the restaurant if she is nandhini but she says no and sri says sorry aunty lol. this girl shown waiting then calls out for sri. sri looks shocked when she introduces herself as nandhini and he says usually girls who advertise looking for grooms are not that good looking but he is surprised to see nandhini looking pretty and all. nandhini then introduces herself saying she lives with her mum and is a teacher. sri says he has a small restaurant and happens to look behind to see a chinese girl smiling at him and starts his jollu. nandhini notices it and asks him why is there a need for him to advertise on matrimonial since he is this type (jollu). sri says he went through many routes to find a girl but he still has not found the right girl and continues to jollu viduran the chinese girl. nandhini then starts to list her requirements saying she don't like guys smoking and that she is possessive and don't like her guy looking at other girls. she then asks what he wants to have and says she ordering hot coffee. sri says he wants cool lemon and continues that opposite poles attract each other. nandhini says she feels they are opposite ways and wants to leave. sri tells her to have coffee before she leaves and they can be friends. he tries to put his hands casually on her shoulder but she pushes it away before he can do so and says she has enough friends as it is. they both leave saying bye.

divya waiting for shakti outside and he appears with some crackers. some joke by shakti who says he is used to crackers like sundal etc in india when he visits the beach so thus he bought some crackers while divya have her long boring talk. divya then starts of saying she has considered about what he asked that day. shakti then completes for her saying he knows what she was going to say, "sorry" right? he then says no matter how modern i am, there is still the traditional in me thus i can't live with a single guy alone. divya asks why didn't he think for a moment that she would say yes and why he thought she would say no. shakti says it very funny, he says if divya were to say yes, should have dressed up more nicely, put on more makeup and with nervousness and with fast heartbeats, she would have done so. saying no is very easy and that she projects a very casual attitude. divya says she is not afraid to stay with him or worried about what people would talk. shakti quickly cuts in to tell her then why can't she come to stay with him. she asks him whether are they really that close to stay together. shakti says yes since she likes him very much. divya asks based on what he is saying and shakti says they wouldn't have come this far together. shakti tries very much to convince divya saying they can part as friends if things didn't work out but they won't reach such a situation as he has confidence. divya asks him what must she do now. shakti tells her not to call him or meet him for the next 24 hrs. he says if she really likes him, it will be difficult for her and if she doesn't contact him within 24 hrs then they will separate. divya asks why can't they be friends if they can't be together but shakti says they can be friends or more only if she calls within the next 24 hrs else its goodbye forever and leaves behind divya thinking seriously.

shakti and sri are shopping and goes to buy a charger for his cellphone. sri as usual keeps asking shakti the reason for his purchase using some rhymes (like simbu's dad lol). sri then tells of his ultimatum with divya saying if she doesn't call within the next 24 hrs, both will become strangers else they will be friends.

scene moves to this nandhini looking through matrimonial website and gives an irritating look at sri's picture. she moves him to the trash bin lol. her friend drops by and nandhini says his profile on the website makes her want to see him but once she has seen him, she never want to see another guy like him ever again haha. she complains saying while talking to her, he was looking at another girl. her friend suggests he must be like jeevan from naan avan illai lol. her friend then helps her delete his picture as nandhini was unable to do so. she then realises nandhini has a new email and informs her. nandhini quickly checks and its from sri saying "sorry nandhini" (i saw sri's email id: [email protected] lol - wonder if its real or reel email). nandhini's friend asks if they should send him a reply but she says no as he will continue to harrass her after that. nandhini receives a sms from sri saying sorry again and then calls her but she switches her cell off. her friend then tells her she is worried about nandhini feeling angry over sri saying their meeting which started off in a wrong note may end up in love.

sri sleeping at home, his alarm clock goes off but he picks up his cell to say hello hello haha. sri who was sleeping beside him (it was funny seeing both guys sleep together lol) wakes up and tells him he might even answer his cell to any sound. next scene shakti sitting on his sofa looking at his cell. sri brings coffee and starts some comedy again. just then shakti's cell rings and he says hello divya. sri then sings "divya divya divya shaking his head in rhythm. shakti looks at him in anger and sri says he was trying to get shakti to drink the coffee thus he gave a miss call and escapes haha (i laughed till crazy!). sri on shakti's cell with someone and shakti comes to grab it from him asking him to cut the line. in the tussle, it drops onto the floor and shakti screams at sri lol and chases after him. shakti back on the sofa with his phone on charge and waiting ever so patiently for divya's call. NINAIVUGAL THODARUM...

- im 100% sure divya will call shakti last minutes and they will continue their friendship. else some other girl, maybe ashwini might spoil it?

mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
hey guyz so i am here with the update of epi no: 17

Divz House:
divz is sitting in a chair and phone is on the table and staring at it..... the phone rings and takes it and its sum call related to bank loan and she rejects it and cuts the call. she thnks abt the challenge scene and she talks to herself tat i wont call him............πŸ˜• vani comes and see tat divz is doing yoga to reduce her stress and vani teases tat wat r u doing sitting in BABA position.....πŸ˜† divz says tat didnt i tell u there was a training session yesterday in office and vani says no and divz says tat this is to reduce the stress.... vani is doubtful and says wat is the problem tat u have to do this to reduce stress u wasted the money u paid for yoga and now ur following the free suggestion........πŸ˜› divz shouts tat wat do u want now vani says there is sumthng really wrong coz meditating people wont get angry like this........πŸ˜‰

next divz is staring out of the window and vani comes and asks for divz phone and divz says tat it is in my bag vani says wat happened u will always have it with u and now its switched off too sumthng is there but i dont know wat is it and if i ask u get mad so bye i am going in case of emergency switch on ur cell.......

Restaurant:
sri and shakz are in a restaraunt and having cool drinks and sri starts pulling shakz's leg by saying hey 6 missed calls da but u put the cell in silent and enjoying shakz snatches his cell and sees but no MC.....πŸ˜† sri says hey it culd be like this she culd have put a cutting and slept shakz scolds him but sri says ii meant she culd have switched of the cell and slept we culd check by calling her but shakz brushes  off his suggestion........

Divz residence:
divz in terrace with her phone and vani makes her entry and inquires  abt not switching on the light in house and y is she here and did she have sumthng and divz just keeps silent and nods her head so as to say no........... avni asks her to get up and asks wats her problem i am seeing u from the morning ur not rite then divz says the whole thnk abt bet and vani says tat u have lost it already divz asks how vani says to fail in exam its not necessary to write the exam if u dont writ it also its fail only so now call him........ divz calls and its not reachable and vani scares divz by saying the matter is over guyz r most sensitive than gals by this time he would have attempted for suicide so they go out to search for him..........

while in the taxi  there is flash of the bet scene and proposing scene with bg of title song it was a lovely scene with emotions..........😳😳

Bar:

sri and shakz r in a bar and they r drunk....πŸ˜† they have the usual funny convo abt not to trust women they just throw u out of their lives and so on and suddenly shakz hears divz voice and sri denies it and after few moments he hears vani saying hello and they turn to see and there they see divz and vani......
shakz has tat stern look on his face and doesnt see divz at all......πŸ€” divz starts by saying tat i tried to call u and suddenly shakz gets the look like 1000 waltz bulb and says really to this vani says she was mad sitting next to phone all day and sri adds tat same action replay here so from this shakz and divz give sweet looks tio each other with a smile and sri says tat their chemistry has worked out so can we work out sum physics and biology vani shouta wat and sri says they r running main picture can we run side track vani says shut up and sri finally shuts up........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so the screen splits into two with shakz and divz in one with sweet look at their face and smile at their lips............😳😳

so guyz overall it was a good epi a bit emotional and funny too.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i dont know wat we will do without sri he is at his best in every scene...........πŸ˜†

so enjoy and sorry for the delay........πŸ˜‰

maha.....................😊
Edited by mahalakshmi2303 - 16 years ago
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail

EP 18

hey thanks for the appreciation and bluegal thanks for the highlights i loved the scene where divya agrees........... 😳 😳 😳
it was so cute........... 😳

The opening scene is with our lead shakz and divz in convo they r first talking abt y u didnt call and y did u switch off and all shakz says tat u took lots of time y cant u tell it earlier and he adds tat gals are tube light they will pick up but late one......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
next the convo moves abt a thng tats disturbing us divz says its family but shakz denies and says tat its us and adds tat i liked u from the first meeting and i want to know more abt it so shakz says tat we have to tell our family an answer so we wish tat than marrying the person we meet we want to marry the person we know better so we can live and get to know each other better and if we like it we will tell our family with this the scene ends............😳(shakz was really nice in the scene he talks coolly even saying i like u doesnt stammer him......πŸ˜† its not at all filmy or artificial its so natural yaar......πŸ˜‰)

next scene is betw our next lead sri and vani the convo was funny it was basically abt sri saying we can be a couple and vani denying tat she doesnt want to so we can just be friends and sri says sum funny dialogues and he imitates guna dialogue and at last he says sri will never become vani sri and it truns into argument and they go their separate way and vani turns and calls mister where r u going and sri turns with sivaji music but says the padaiyappa dialogue enn vazhi tanni vazhi vani says tat is muutu chandu and sri says muttamma povehn....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(basically the end part of the scene was good in b/w it was a bit boring sri trying his own repetitive rhyming dialogues)

now they show divz with sum friend viji and diz asks y did u try for sucide yaar u were so strong and wat happened.... basically viji has had an arranged marriage and after the everythng was over she came to know tat the guy was bad and she did and adds tat dont u ever do an arranged marriage its ur life so u decide. viji says tat everybody who consoled her said tat u shuld adjust or give him a divorce but one can live without a marriage but not with an bad marriage.........(its so true one cant live with bad marriage so basically this was to convince our divz to stay with our shakz this only made divz change her mind....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

this was a boring part yaar where tat nandini who meet sri last week comes to restaurant with a guy and she gets a call the person claims to be her new GM she excuses herself and goes out to talk the guy on phone asks y didnt u come today she says i am sick so then he adds tat if ur sick u shuld go to doc not to restaurant and so ur dismissed but later she sees sri at a distance he comes smiling she asks u did it rite and sri says ya i teased u...... next sri goes to comment abt the guy not neing the rite match and so on she calls a waitress and asks who is ur boss she points to sri nandy says if i knew i wuldnt have come sri doesnt stop and says with my exprience i can say tat he is not rite for u he must be software programmer rite nandy is hocked and sri says dont be and adds tat the guys with mustache cant be believed they will do anythng to save money nandy gets fed up with him and scene ends.......πŸ€”

this is the best part of the epi......😳
divz is in black t-shirt she was looking cute yaar.....😳 she is thng abt the convo she had with shakz at the beginning of epi and she smiles the bg sound is thunder and breeze winds blows her hai it was well pictured😳😳
we see shakz sleeping and his cell rings its divz and shakz aks wat any prob u called at this hour she says sorry to disturb u but can u come down near the swimming pool i am there shakz has 1000watts smile.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
guyz it raining....☺️
shakz asks wats up u came here at late hour she says she went to meet her friend so got late and adds tat i want to tell sumthng imp to u shakz asks he to come in but she says taxi is waiting so cant he talks to himself tat she culd have said it in phone wat wuld it be when he comes out of it she says shall i go shakz asks wat u wanted to say sumthng she says i said na he request say it one more and she says i have decided abt wat u asked and i am ready to live with u but a plane passes by and shakz doesnt hear it so again asks her to say it literally pleading so she shouts tat i am ready to live with u and runs from there.....😳😳
as our hero does he is jumping and rolling on floors and enjoying the moment and shouts yes with his hands spread and enjoying the rain freeze ninaivugal thodarum............😳

the end part was the best and both prajan and chandra were good in it i loved the rain part.........😳😳
wish sum1 proposes to me like tat wake up call.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

enjoy..........
maha...........

bluegal thumbnail

KNI Ep 19

scene shows sri dancing away in slow motion outside. he suddenly appears infront of nandhini who sees him with anger and walks away (they are at a food court at lau pa sat). sri follows her and asks why is she running away in fear but she denies it. sri asks for a chance so that he can show his white heart lol. he begs her for a 5 mins time with him. they are now both at mcdonalds and sri uses tamil movies as an e.g. and tells her that he purposely wanted to irritate her during their first meeting thus he looked at another girl. nandhini says that was very kevalam haha. sri then says sorry and nandhini also apologises and both become friends again. sri then thinks quietly how can he do this so well and smiles to himself. suddenly one big size girl comes from behind and kisses on his cheek and says hi sri. sri is shocked out of his wits while nandhini gives him a cold hard stare. the big size girl says "sorry darling, the letter that you gave me last month, i only ready it last night" lol. then she says that it would be better for her to give the reply in person thus she gave him the kiss and asks if he likes it (i was wondering, how did she know where he was in the first place? was she stalking him lol). nandhini gets up and leaves in anger and the big size girl sits down beside sri. sri says they don't even allow him to park a car there and if there is a container, they will tow it away lol (i think he was referring to the girl). sri then leaves with the girl telling her that since her dad has a gym at home, why don't she exercise haha.

divya outside with vani and and she tells vani that she is hungry and asks to go and eat. vani says she is not hungry and tells her to eat herself. divya says if she (vani) don't eat, she will get ulcer and vani says even she gets cancer, she is not going to eat (lol how come they follow sri in rhyming now - just a note, vani's voice is now dubbed by someone else). divya tries vadivelu's comedy here saying "vena! valikkuthu, azhuthiduven!" and they both laugh. vani then says in future she is going to eat alone thus she is practicing now. divya says she is asking her for permission to live together with shakti. they have the same convo like the last time about living together to understand each other. vani says she is just afraid that divya's life might become complicated but she finally agrees and wishes her all the best.

sri at home all packed up and putting both his hands on his cheeks pouting. shakti says machan, im extremely sorry and asks if he wants to continue to face it together. sri tells him not to lie saying he is waiting for him to leave right. it seems the house owner has asked them to leave the house thus both of them has to look for another place so shakti asked to look for a place together. sri disagrees and says he will find a house and live himself and don't want shakti to come to visit him as his house will not have a doorbell or door (he was just joking lol).

nandhini in sri's restaurant and he catches sight of her and goes to talk to her. sri says she must have been hurt by a guy thats why is here. nandhini says she is here as she don't have a choice. its chinese new year and all the shops are closed and only sri's shop is open. nandhini kalaaichifies sri and he starts his rhyming again. she finally asks for udumbu soup with leg and seems they are friends again lol.

shakti at vivo city shopping centre (the place where the little girl went missing previously) sitting with ashwini. she asks what is it that he has wanted to tell her since 2 days ago and if he is trying to hide anything from her. shakti says he will never hide anything from people close to him and ash feels good hearing that. shakti starts off asking what does she thinks about marriage. ash then quotes him saying that life would be good if he marries the girl who understands him.

shakti then complains saying he is getting torture from his family who is calling him everyday about his marriage. shakti says if you want to know the results, you have to wait till the last scene thus he had made a decision and says he need to give his reply to his family soon so why not do it after some understanding. he goes on to tell her that he and divya has decided to live together. ash is shocked and asks him "living together?" and says he had told her before that she will not be suitable for him so why is he doing this. shakti says he needs to reply to his family thus he met her again and decided on it. ash asks if divya has agreed. shakti says initially she did not but finally agreed. ash asks what if both their families get to know of them living together. shakti says nothing much will happen, just that they will get both himself and divya married quickly. he then asks ash if the decision he made was right. ash says she don't know and don't understand him at all. she says first he said he don't like arranged marriages, then he didn't like divya but now he wants to live with her? shakti says if divya had disagreed with the suggestion to live together, everything would have collapse thus since she has agreed, have to wait till the last scene to know the results (he seems to be repeating his dialogues). ash then thinks in her mind, saying she is willing to wait for him but the final results must be to her advantage. she will never let shakti live together with divya and will never give him up. she acts like she is happy and then wishes shakti all the best. NINAIVUGAL THODARUM...

- will post the ending shot soon
- seems shakti and divya and not going to live together smoothly as there is ash there to make troubles

bluegal thumbnail
Ninaivugal Ep 20

shakti and sri are outside and sri on his mobile enquiring about a rental place. shakti then consoles sri saying "oru nallathu nadantha, koodave oru kettathu nadakkum". sri then uses it literally pointing to himself as the nallathu and shakti as the kettathu as they are walking haha. sri then says divya is much better than shakti cause she left vani back in the house but shakti has chased sri out together with himself in tow lol. shakti corrects him saying the flat belongs to vani and suddenly sri says he didn't know of this else once divya made the exit, he would have made the entry lol (sri has a habit of saying nonsense things in the flow and shakti makes fun of it at the same time telling him not to talk nonsense). shakti asks sri for some advise but he was not in a mood as he was anxious about finding a place thus shakti says "aandavan nallavane soethippa aana kaividamatta", just then a chinese girl on her bike comes straight at sri and knocks him at you-know-where hahaha. he tells her sorry (the scene was comedic).

next scene nandhini walking and finds the guy that she went with to sri's restaurant previously with another girl konjifying and gets angry. she goes over to ask who she is and he explains saying she is her collegue (seems the girl don't understand tamil). nandhini later asks her what is her relationship with him and she replies saying he is her boyfriend and they are going to marry each other shortly. nandhini later pulls him by the collar in anger and just then sri is walking nearby singing a happy song (a big contrast from earlier when he was anxious about getting a place to live lol) and sees the commotion. sri comes over, stops nandhini and asks her if he has given her halwa then he calls that guy samosa thalaiya. the guy asks why are strangers involving in this and nandhini give him a final scolding and leaves. sri tells that samosa thalaiya to go somewhere with the schoolgirl lol and goes after nandhini saying his line is clear now.

shakti and divya reaches their new place in a taxi. they go in (the place looks sweet & nice for the 2 of them) and shakti shows her around. divya says she likes it & its very nice. shakti tells divya that the flat is made of cement and consists of walls, thus its up to divya to make it into a temple. divya says no problem and asks where is the flat owner and asks what did he tell the flat owner to get him to rent this place. shakti asks her back on what he would have said. divya guesses that he must have said that they were newly weds. shakti says no, i told him the truth and divya says the owner must be crazy to still rent him the place. shakti explains that the flat belongs to a cinema writer's house who is a relative of s.j surya. divya is pleased and asks if he knows s.j surya and this shakti says he is very close to him calling each other vaada poda all.

divya asks how and shakti says he was the stills? (is that what you call it?) for s.j surya's first 2 films which was vaali and kushi. divya asks then why didn't he continue. shakti says he did it for 2 yrs without his parents knowledge living with s.j surya but later they came to know of it and he couldn't continue. s.j surya even told him that shakti will be the hero in his next film and he was so shocked but declined. s.j surya says he will talk to his dad instead and took his car to go all the way to his village in kaaraikudi. divya asks then what happened. shakti says that was the last time he waved goodbye to cinema world haha.

divya gives him a weird look and asks if she going to live with a cinema guy. shakti tells her to reconsider as she should be lucky to live with a hero (i would be glad if she's not hehe) lol. she tells him even s.j surya has become an actor now thus he has no chance. shakti says you never know what happens in future, maybe he will become an actor one day (isn't he one now haha). divya says she is slightly worried for impending problems. she says what if they lived together "just" as friends only. shakti says she must have been prepared for something since she doesn't meant to live just as friends only. divya says not that, just that they must not forget their conditions. shakti says we shall try to live together, if we don't like each other, then we'll separate and he is very clear about that and asks if divya is clear. she nods her head and both smiles sweetly.

sri & nandhini scene (i'll make this short), sri is consoling her. nandhini scolds guys in general and sri tells her not to scold all guys but the guy in question as he feels about it. sri tells her there a 5 points in love. point 1, is to escape from problems following them. point 2, he says love is blind and blind people feel with their hearts thus we have to do the same. point 3, trust part time jollu guys but not full time ones as they are totally waste and have nothing better to do. he gives himself as an e.g. for the part time jollu guy lol. point 4, ignore all those who send sms, missed calls and emails as they are called instrumental love and its insecure love. point 5, an old saying, its better to select someone who loves you more then you love the person. nandhini who has been listening all along looks impressed and tells him that even she likes the way he speaks.

next scene, shakti, divya and vani in vani' home packing. he later tries to get divya into trouble lol by saying she can finally escape from vani's thollai haha. he quotes e.g. like vani takes an hour in the shower, uses divya's perfume and snores in her sleep etc. shakti later says he was just teasing when divya tries to explain. the doorbell rings and vani looks uneasy after opening the door. she calls her aunty and the aunty asks where is she. scene ends with divya looking shocked and shakti surprised. NINAVUGAL THODARUM...