Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

QOTW: Contest Best Interprator

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Yes friends you read it right! This time our Qoute of the week is a contest! 😃 The person who best interprets the qoute gets a suprise prize! 😃 So you can call it our contest of the week in the search of best interpratator! 😃

And this week's quote which you have to understand and interpret and tell us your thoughts in it is:

Marriage, as its veterans know well, is the continuous process of getting used to things you hadn't expected.
~Tom Mullen

I have tried to choose an easy quote so please do post ur interprations and take part to support us! 😃

L & F. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pooja can we post it in the topic or we have to pm it.........
do let me know yaar....... 😉
cool_pooja thumbnail
You have to post it here. 😃
rockingal93 thumbnail
Marriage, as its veterans know well, is the continuous process of getting used to things you hadn't expected.
~Tom Mullen

This means that people who hav alreadi married know very well dat in marrige u always have to learn sumthin new about your spouse n' u hav to start gettin over surprizes since they cum so often n' start takin surprizes as facts.

Dat's what I think it means... 😆 ..but i dont realli know...maybe cuz ive neva been married 😆 😆
samir_soni thumbnail
~Tom Mullen

That is a nice quote.

Marriage unites two people from two backgrounds. Since your first day together to your last, you are constantly discovering about each other. You may never know everything about your spouse.

The surprises mentioned in the quote is lot the literal OMG surprises. Simple things may change your perspective, bring a smile on your face. Right when you think your spouse is boring and predictable, something will change your views.
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
~Tom Mullen

so this means tat.......

marriage which lasts till the end of life is filled with many situations or happenings tat u could have never imagined or thought tat it would happen to u........ this fact is known to those couples who have stayed together through out their life............ 😉
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

~Tom Mullen

Absolutely interesting quote!

I think most of us have dreams about what our life will be after marriage.  And most of us base it on idealistic situations and emotions.  A lot of times that's not how it turns out to be.  We have to make many sacrifices for our life partner.  We have to accept his/her family along with him.  Especially for girls, when she goes to his house, she's expected to adapt to the environment.  So after marriage life totally changes and you have to adapt to it... That's why there's always something that pops up that you hadn't expected.

Marriage is based on trust and compromise.  A lot of those compromises are not expected before because even if you have been in a relationship since a while it's not equivalent to living together. When you live with a person you know a lot more about him or her than just knowing about him/her otherwise.  So everyday brings another surprise to you about the nature, hobbies of your life partner.  Some times he/she does something so special for you that hadn't expected and sometimes he/she might not do anything for you that you had expected.

That's why life's a continuous process of discovering and getting used to of things that you hadn't expected.

cool_pooja thumbnail
I will go through each and every answer of urs and may the best person win..😃 Will post the result soon..

Best of luck to everyone

Topic Closed.