shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I guess I am going to give a very simple situation for this week. So, would love to see a great response! πŸ˜ƒ

Suppose you love someone. Lets call him/her 'A'. But 'A' loves someone else and 'A' is getting loved in return frm dat person as well. They are a happy couple. You continued to love 'A'. Then, one day 'A' broke up with his/her bf/gf . And you already know that 'A' broke up with his/her gf/bf for NO reason but only because 'A' was too bored of his bf/gf. [Do not say that it depends on who told this to u. Just suppose that this is a confirmed news]

[OK.. A twist in the situation given above :p. You once used to be a FRIEND of 'A'.. but not really a close one. There came a time when he got busy with his life nd u both got admission in say diff coll or uni or whatever. Thing is that u both hardly got to meet each other after that.

You both have each other's contact number. But you hesitate to sms or call him.. And 'A' is too busy with life nd A's gf/bf that 'A' dusn get time to contact u thru phone.

But sometimes you catch him up on Internet. :)]

His [A's] second choice is YOU! So, he proposes you one day. Will u accept him/her?

If your answer is "Yes".. Then don't you think that if he could leave that girl for you, then he might leave you for someone else?

And if your answer is "No".. Then why had you been loving him for so long? When you love someone, aap yeh chahte ho ke woh aap ka ho jaye. But not forcefully.. Sirf tab jab woh khud aap ka hona chahe. Isn't it? So now he is willing to be yours. He might tell u that he realized ur importance only when he was in a relationship with the other girl. Blah blah.

Would u trust this person? 'A' was once ur friend nd did not betray you as a friend. May be what he is telling u is true but on the other hand, you are aware of what 'A' did with his/her previous gf/bf. Keep this in mind that 'A' ruined that person's life. You could be next.

Would love to read ur views on this. So, start posting!!!

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great situation, i will post my views asap 😳 ..this is wot is happening with me right now ...

x hinal x 😳
Edited by β€’hinalβ€’ - 16 years ago
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shiza great situation........... πŸ‘
ok now coming to situation i would..........

first thng would be tat i am not gonna accept his proposal immediately i will talk to him ask for the time i need get to a decision.........😊
i will tell him tat i need time get to know u better and every relationship needs its own time to build up so i will ask him for it..........
if he really loves me and damn serious with the proposal then he will surely accept my point of view and try to give time to our relationship...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
if he is just being with me like his X gf then before the major step he will back out..........
my idea is u should love and have trust in him but it should not blinding trust tat u will not be able to see the truth.......

waiting to read others point of view...........πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mahalakshmi2303 - 16 years ago
wow !!! a gr8 but complicated situation 😳 πŸ˜†

well i wuld never accept 'A' simply because he culndnt understand my feelings b4, u can argue that he was not mature at that time, but if he didnt understand them then, at that time he was busy with his gf toh let that b..i've moved on n i dont want some1 who has ruined some1 else's life 😳
i'll still b his frnd but nothing more than that

but but but..if his gf was characterless or bad or wrong towards him n didnt respect his feelings n she had a break up n now 'A' has come to me 4 support..i'll definately b with him 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
I will not accept him. I know how to move on in life and i think if i accept him i would be unfair to that girl.. Its not because i dunt wanna be his second choice dat im saying dis bec if he is not a good friend of mine, just a hi hello friend, means dat i dont mean much to him.. And i dunt want to be wid a guy for whom i dont mean much and girls are just come and go.

I will say no to him.
shizajaved thumbnail
Guys.. ruk kiun gaye!!! I want replies!!!!!πŸ˜”
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting situation, Shiza!

I would say No to him!  It's true that love has no bounds and you can never force yourself to not love someone just like you can never force yourself to love someone.  That's why maybe I had been loving A even though I never expected to have him.

Now when I know that he just broke with his girlfriend because he was 'bored.'  What is that suppose to mean? Just that he gets into relationships to have 'fun' and he just doesn't realize the true value of love and relationship.

I would never say yes to a person like this no matter what he says.  If he was in a relationship with a girl before then there had to be a reason why he broke off... He can't say that he realized he loved me because I was never in contact with him for so long.  He broke off because he was merely bored.

What if he does that to me too for another girl? What would I do then?  Although getting your love sounds too good, losing it and getting betrayal from your love after you got him is worse and I don't think I'll be willing to go through that pain. So a definite NO to A.

Ritika2025 thumbnail

ummmm.....
Its pretty complicated, I must say....

I am not sure but maybe I would give him a chance....
"Bored" may also mean that they never really loved each other...It was plain attraction that died out with time... If this is the case then i dont think its equivalent to betraying...

And Its pretty much possible that he didnt realise his feelings for me then because they were supressed and Bounded by the relationship he had..It wud be ethically incorrect ,Wudnt it..??

ITS ALL A MAYBE....Depends on the circumstances, the intensity of feelings...So in case, it seems right at that moment I wud probably go for it..

Afterall,everyone deserves a second chance..

But yes, If A knew from the begining that its a simple crush and got into the relationship just for the fun of it or For a stupid reason that everyone else has a gf (sounds disgusting bt i have heard a lot of guys giving this reason) , Then Its  a definite no...

Edited by Ritika2025 - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Closing this thread now. Most of you gave the same answer. I will closely analyze all the posts.. and the one with the best reason/post will win! :)

I will come up with a new situation very soon! MERRY X-MAS!πŸ€—

-Topic closed-